Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA (2308 Views)

Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? / Lady Gets An Internship Placement In Deloitte / Interview @sesewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by igho9: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello,

Congratulations, your application at SESEWA was successful.

The next stage is for you to have an aptitude test with us then an interview with our Recruitment team.

The interview details are scheduled as follows:

Venue- Suite 83, Block A2-6, Sura Shopping Complex, Simpson Street, Sura, Lagos (Sura Junction is a bus-stop along the way to Obalende).

Date- Thursday, 30th June, 2016.

Time-  10am

Kindly read the terms and conditions document attached to this mail as the content therein will be binding on you upon getting an internship placement. Come with one copy of your CV. Kindly confirm your availability for the scheduled time. 

Best Wishes,

SESEWA Team.

Pls those that have gone through their recruitment should advice if it's worth the shot as I'm far away from Lagos presently.
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by Peejaycute(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
You can give it a trial..you might be lucky to have a good client on ground just like i did last week..still waiting for client response though
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by igho9: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Peejaycute:
You can give it a trial..you might be lucky to have a good client on ground just like i did last week..still waiting for client response though

Kk thanks. I will.
What's d test questions like? Just little details dat can help pls
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by Peejaycute(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
You are to answer twenty questions..english and math..after that you will do the interview that is where you will get to know if thr is job on ground for you
The interview questions are just normal questions like: Can i meet you
Your career vision etc.
Just be prayerful and hope for the best..

1 Like

Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by igho9: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Peejaycute:
You are to answer twenty questions..english and math..after that you will do the interview that is where you will get to know if thr is job on ground for you
Your career vision etc.

Thanks.
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by Peejaycute(f): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
U wc How was the interview??
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by igho9: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Peejaycute:
U wc
How was the interview??

My dear, I requested a reschedule due to my distance from Lagos.

I just sent u a PM pls reply.
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2016
Peejaycute:
You [sub][/sub]can give it a trial..you might be lucky to have a good client on ground just like i did last week..still waiting for client response though
peejaucute please did u later got the job after interview with sesewa..... pls ur advice matters. Thanks.
Re: Internship Placement Invite At SESEWA by daramolanas1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Peejaycute:
Your career vision etc.
just got an inite from sesewa wud like 2 ask u som question kindly check ur mail send me a msg on daramolanasiru632@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Gml/globacom Call Representative Aptitude Test Result / Help, Babban Gona Test Invite / Pwc Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.