Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – (891 Views)

Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat / Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him Is My Duty’ – PUTIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – by KingObs: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Many believes and know that Putin isn’t exactly a “good guy, everybody to their own opinion, that's not my own opinion about him, I only see him as World Leader example,” but, don’t I just love these quotes from him. They’re both awesome and hysterical. He’s a world leader who is really a movie character.

He seems to be the one world leader unfazed, undamned and super ready to turn these ISIS cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in no time.

“To forgive the terrorists is up to GOD, to send them to him is up to me.”[i][/i]

He once also said, “American techs can spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS trucks”.....LOL

Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!

I so much like Him!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – by zico530(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Best quote of the year.

1 Like

Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – by HARDDON: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
KingObs:
Many believes and know that Putin isn’t exactly a “good guy, everybody to their own opinion, that's not my own opinion about him, I only see him as World Leader example,” but, don’t I just love these quotes from him. They’re both awesome and hysterical. He’s a world leader who is really a movie character.

He seems to be the one world leader unfazed, undamned and super ready to turn these ISIS cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in no time.

“To forgive the terrorists is up to GOD, to send them to him is up to me.”[i][/i]

He once also said, “American techs can spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS trucks”.....LOL

Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!

I so much like Him!!!!

grin
Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – by faray: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sai Putin

1 Like

Re: ‘to Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is My Duty’ – by scully95: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is why I don't like following western propaganda media. I did thorough investigation. Putin did not say it. I could not find a video in Russian language or even English where he said that..

It was carried by fox news.. The Son of mind controlling propaganda network BBC. Until i see a video where Putin said this in Russian language or English.. For now, it's a propaganda.. Pure one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of England Vs 11 American Presidents And Still Counting {pics} / Shocking Revelation: Trump Will Be Impeached! / Gambian Army Chief Celebrates Swearing-in Of Adama Barrow On The Streets - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.