Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) (67159 Views)

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo / Man Shot Dead Outside US Embassy Kenya As He Tried To Stab Guard (GRAPHIC Photo) / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by eph12(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
25 years old with those properties? What does he do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by hinohsend: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
... Shame on the new telegraph.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by olaolulazio(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oluwa ooooooo
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by myners007: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigeria Police is working
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Shedboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
THIS LAND IS MINE.
BEWARE OF DOGS
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chudi55: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
This so disguisting and unacceptable hausa and igbo are not meant to be in one nigeria
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by JigsawKillah(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
After spending nearly 4 years. . . During which he went to bed sometimes late, sometimes on empty stomach. Lecturers sef dey worry for one side, witches and wizards too sef dey worry, na when him glory done reach, na now person see him SUV, come kill am join!
RIP, Sir.

Anybody wey say I no go reap the fruits of my Labour ehn, the thunder wey go fire am get current pass the whole of Kainji Dam!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Pidggin(f): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Awusa shocked
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by miqos02(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by MEILYN(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
May Chukwu Okike Abiama punish that Awusa man together with his entire generation.

Have You Seen The List Of The Most Educated Presidents In Africa? See Where Buhari Was Placed, See It Here>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
embarassed Lord knows..
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:

your ignorance and pride will kill you! You need to return to secondary school and learn comprehension again!

Smh
sorry for the pains it took you to type this advice. Funny enough, you are not the only one that read my post and epilepsy and Parkinson's disease did not force you to quote my post in the first place knowing that I am ignorant already. Sorry once again sir knowledge. Come back again.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Annchizzy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
OMG wat a wicked world
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:
OMG!!!! shocked shocked
wetin?why you dey shout?your new boy friend thing too big or he dey pain you ni?I get vaseline for here o,make I give you small?
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by bennywise30(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
From the picture ,those guys are frm hausa ,may the victim soul rest in peace and may God have mercy on his soul and forgive him all his sins
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pidggin:
Awusa shocked
heboe
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Aminat508(f): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin?why you dey shout?your new boy friend thing too big or he dey pain you ni?I get vaseline for here o,make I give you small?
Chai!! U dis arugbo Ojo again shocked
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:
Hausas usually see human beings as rams

This is how tribal arguments start....before running that shithole pls read the article.No apology
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by micahfred: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
[ds is pure wickedness][/center]
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
hausa? stay away from those cavemen.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by yomi007k(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kill d murrafuckers.....

....Fast.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time news embarassed
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai!! U dis arugbo Ojo again shocked
tongue
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by sylve11: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:

u see where them mentioned hausa names? or u r just plain fulish? cool

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eyekandi:
They tried to escape the "eagle eyed operatives "
Funny...
Lol... U sef see am... I was just wondering when the Nigerian police metamorphosed into CIA
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:
Oh! Chi mo!
These Hausas will never learn! undecided

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
sylve11:

u see where them mentioned hausa names? or u r just plain fulish? cool
read the topic
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by wayitis: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
for starters, that picture leaves more questions than answers
1. that is not the usual position of a man stabbed and left to bleed to death.
2. why is the kitchen knife supposedly used to stab him still in place? were his hands tied?
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
teeowl:
hausa? stay away from those cavemen.
Hausa! For real?

**modified**
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Unfortunate!

Maigads are and have always been security risks.

Only foolish people (apologies) still employ them.

Stories like this are common and one still wonders why so called non-Hausa elites still hire them.

Why they kill their non-Hausa ogas:
1. The ogas are mostly non-muslims. Jihad supports killing of infidels.
2. Infidels' properties are spoils of war.
3. It's a win-win situation for them.
4. They have no fix identity or an address or known relatives. So are difficult to trace.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
piagetskinner:

Lol... U sef see am... I was just wondering when the Nigerian police metamorphosed into CIA

I see am, lol
Who English don help? Not the NPF...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.