Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) (67133 Views)

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo / Man Shot Dead Outside US Embassy Kenya As He Tried To Stab Guard (GRAPHIC Photo) / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Willydilly(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
End time is here
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2015
razortruth:
Sorry but he was a fool just like other fools in Igbo land who prefer hausa guards than igbo guards. Even in Enugu last time, same thing happened to one big man. They will never learn lesson. Foolish igbo men

Wasn't a hausa guard dumbo!
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by MrBen10(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Name Checker Association. . ...oh Buhari's boys again?? SmH . . . Ok, Over to the headquater for immedidiate documentation.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Ephemmm: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2015
watered:
Blame Mallam Rochas for this. He built mosque for them. Which northern elite whether past or present built any facility to promote Christianity.

An idiot will soon come here and use the word 'bigot'

Meanwhile, Boko Haram are busy causing terror in NE and all Buhari and Lai are doing to condemn and find where to blame PDP.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere cheesy cheesy cheesy

'The police chief gave the names of the suspects, who he said had confessed to the crime, as: David Kwaguru (30) from Sirwo in Lantan North Local Government Area of Plateau State, Friday Ayuba (28), a native of Keyelda in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State and Francis Amos (23), a native of Pingali in Lantan South North Local Government Area of Plateau State. It was gathered that Kwaguru was employed as security guard to the deceased'

You guys are just not talented when it comes to intelligent discussion: all what comes to your mind is opening your mouths before thinking.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by kamnene(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Pls, to avoid all these tribal sentiments, we shld not mistaken d plateau killers as Hausa's.
Dey are not Hausa's and can never be for now.
Plateau State is not even among d northern states rather is in middle belt( north central)
See current Nigerian map for details
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Etizz: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2015
What ah fukk.... Is dat a knife deep in his throat? Gosh...... People are damn wicked.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by franklingud(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2015
End time students tongue tongue una cup don full!
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by dantori(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
weda it is the fault of the student or not, the fact here is that it is still the Hausa/Fulani guy that killed the boy. It's not easy to take a life even at impulse sef. Anyway, na you come my land and space. Bye safe journey tk. Call me when you reach.

I used to like you for your name but ua embarrassing me, those guys place they come from is not in anyway related to Hausa/Fulani Pls can you stop this hatred that you're from Akwa -ibom which is South doesn't make you igbo, ndo
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Funjosh:

Aminat u better no answer am, IYANGBALI how come its a short prison u went to tongue
sharap who tolded you that I wented to prison?na your bad belle go kill you
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
dantori:

I used to like you for your name but ua embarrassing me, those guys place they come from is not in anyway related to Hausa/Fulani Pls can you stop this hatred that you're from Akwa -ibom which is South doesn't make you igbo, ndo
ok I guess it's time to dislike my name. Tnx dear
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by tomayira(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Willydilly:
End time is here
You are right bro.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by dantori(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
ok I guess it's time to dislike my name. Tnx dear

you wey know since sef tey tey
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by tinktanker: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Logician:

My dear. Thanks for reminding me, but do me a favor. Kindly go to hell. Thanks
I said it, ur an illiterate.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
dantori:

you wey know since sef tey tey
unfortunately for you dear, I just noticed your existence today through your quote. Anyway like or no like, doesn't really matter because it never really mattered. Safe trip out of my land and space. smiley smiley by the way, thanks for the the unknown and unnoticed likeness, Chocolateme appreciates.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by preciousMI1(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
I WENT TO D SAME SECONDARY SCHOOK WITH THIS DUDE... CALM BUT ....
MAY HIS SOUL RIP
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by preciousMI1(f): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
MAY HIS SOUL RIP
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
preciousMI1:

MAY HIS SOUL RIP

Very calm. BUT........
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by dantori(m): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2015
chocolateme:
unfortunately for you dear, I just noticed your existence today through your quote. Anyway like or no like, doesn't really matter because it never really mattered. Safe trip out of my land and space. smiley smiley by the way, thanks for the the unknown and unnoticed likeness, Chocolateme appreciates.

Tarhhhhh *spits
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by preciousMI1(f): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2015
mikketech:

Very calm. BUT........
You know the nature of calm pple....
UNFORTUNATELY HE'S AN ONLY SON....
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
preciousMI1:

You know the nature of calm pple....

UNFORTUNATELY HE'S AN ONLY SON....

Lols.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Hatrik(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
uhm I smell the hand of cultist in this story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.