Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) (67134 Views)

Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo / Man Shot Dead Outside US Embassy Kenya As He Tried To Stab Guard (GRAPHIC Photo) / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by lanrei(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
eph12:
25 years old with those properties? What does he do for a living?

Age don't matter no more dude, hustle your own. God bless
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

This is how tribal arguments start....before running that shithole pls read the article.No apology
apology never needed. Shove it back into ur own hole as u wrote
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:
apology never needed. Shove it back into ur own hole as u wrote

Crazy lil rabbit.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by immortalvoices(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
charijee:
Too bad embarassed...but it wasn't stated anywhere in the news he was murdered by his Hausa security guard undecided

Uncle dre11, I was here embarassed

Hey hello I have missed you.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Ninilowo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
The world has ended. E je ka Maa lo sile.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
eph12:

Hustle! like my Biafran brothers have stated. grin
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
watered:
Blame Mallam Rochas for this. He built mosque for them. Which northern elite whether past or present built any facility to promote Christianity.

An idiot will soon come here and use the word 'bigot'

Meanwhile, Boko Haram are busy causing terror in NE and all Buhari and Lai are doing to condemn and find where to blame PDP.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obviously because those people look like hausas to you right? Smh! It's a shame you can't recognise your brothers when you see them.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by ideyhere(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Logician:
Final year students dey get security guard?

I been dey think say naa only me read that part ooh...security guard...SUV..2 plasma...one student...your papa na buhari nii This whole thing reeks of cult activities...he don dey prepare to graduate so dem don kpeme him

Back to the matter...rest in peace to the dead...jungle justice to the killer(s)
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by charijee(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

Hey hello I have missed you.
Runaway inlaw grin....missed you loads....how's life at your end?
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by jamace(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chai, human life is no longer worth more than that of a goat. What then is the benefit of civilisation to us? Na wa o. shocked shocked
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:
weda it is the fault of the student or not, the fact here is that it is still the Hausa/Fulani guy that killed the boy. It's not easy to take a life even at impulse sef. Anyway, na you come my land and space. Bye safe journey tk. Call me when you reach.

In what world do those guys even begin to look like hausas? Why are some people just incapable of reasoning or thought?
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by salaboiz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
student get security guard shocked
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Terrible things are happening #Endtime
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by bellotaofeek: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP to the dead....But the news was ill -packaged .
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by magicminister: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
eph12:

Loool... dont forget Wizkid is 25 and a multimillionaire.
So, everybody's life path isn't always the same.
It could also be that his folks are well to do.

Regardless of how he got his property, does he deserve such evil to be meted out on him??
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

In what world do those guys even begin to look like hausas? Why are some people just incapable of reasoning or thought?
eziokwu?
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by tinktanker: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Logician:
Final year students dey get security guard?
so don't u knw lodges have security men? Abi u no go sch?
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:
eziokwu?

O dighi. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by IMO22(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
charijee:
dre11 mi, your story looks half-baked.....bring the complete gist

I appreciate your hustle buddy wink
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chocolateme(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Crazy lil rabbit.
eziokwu?.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Charly68: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
May God have mercy,killing somebody because of Pathfinder jeep & electronics gadgets ! This is a typical case of demonic orchestration. Now after wasted the life of a young man at his prime,they were caught perhaps to end up in gulag for the test of their lives. What a pity !

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
chocolateme:
eziokwu?.

Meaning?.. grin
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by eph12(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
magicminister:

Loool... dont forget Wizkid is 25 and a multimillionaire.
So, everybody's life path isn't always the same.
It could also be that his folks are well to do.

Regardless of how he got his property, does he deserve such evil to be meted out on him??
Yeah i know wizkid and the likes
Never heard of him. If he was in the entertainment industry i wouldn't be asking cheesy
'His parents' would be more acceptable though.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by mrbyron(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by immortalvoices(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
charijee:
Runaway inlaw grin....missed you loads....how's life at your end?

Awww I anticipated the power of love wrongly and the "violent taketh it by force erm.... erm.... Right grin"

Life is fair over here... In six month's time, I will be done with serving my father's land

Can't wait to chat regularly with you and all the families here.
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
O ga ooo. RIP dude
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
lanrei:

Age don't matter no more dude, hustle your own. God bless
grin Unless he is in the entertainment industry i refuse to see the legality of his source of wealth.
By this hustle i guess robbing people is included too right? shocked
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by chopido(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Such a wicked world we live in.. RIP
eme1n:
RIP bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
FruityLass:
Which tribe fights most with knife undecided
Yoruba--bottle
Hausa--knife/dagger
Igbo--50kg punch
Re: Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) by charijee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

Awww I anticipated the power of love wrongly and the "violent taketh it by force erm.... erm.... Right grin"

Life is fair over here... In six month's time, I will be done with serving my father's land

Can't wait to chat regularly with you and all the families here.
Next time hold on tight to what you've got grin...life is fair you say?....that's good to know
Can't wait to have you fully back wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.