Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court (2902 Views)

Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by jidestar: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
https://www.naij.com/641250-just-nnamdi-kanus-trial-stalled.html

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Stalled
Nnenna Ibeh 1 hour ago 23692

Prominent leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Radio Biafra director, Nnamdi Kanu, trial by the federal government has been stalled due to his absence in court.

Nnamdi Kanu
It will be recalled that Kanu was arrested and arraigned secretly at the Magistrate Court, Wuse 11, Abuja by the DSS, but was later granted bail on October 19, but he hasn’t been released.

On mentioning the case, there was confusion in court when two sets of lawyers announced their appearance for Kanu who was absent.

But the judge over the case Shuaibu Usman, provoked, ordered the State Security Services (SSS) to produce Kanu in court on next adjournment date.

Usman said it is important that Kanu appears in court to at identify who he has chosen to represent him.

The first team of lawyer led by Vincent Obete said he was briefed by Kanu’s family to represent the accused while the second lawyer, Gabriel Egbune said Kanu has personally asked him to represent him immediately after his arraignment.

He further adjourned the case to November 23.

IPOB supporters has been protesting against Kanu’s detention in Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Delta states.

Meanwhile, a former Biafran leader, Chief Joseph Achuzia, has lambasted former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo, for describing pro-Biafra supporters as miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by jidestar: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari will definately face ICC for culpable murder.

Phot Kabiru Sokoto Catholic Church christmass day bomber delivered to court to face judgement.

Kabiru Sokoto killed 500 people.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Obrigardo: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
That will be good news for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by jidestar: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

[size=14pt]No court ever charged Buhari for Dog and Baboon threat that led to the murder of thousands of Nigerians after he lost the 2011 election.

No court ever charged the Oba of lagos for openly threatening igbos with murder and dumping them in Lagoo if they dont vote APC.

The list are endless.

Today it has been confirmed that Buhari have killed Radio Biafra Director of defending his igboo people and wanting better for his people.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Calculia: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
THIS IS THE TERRORIST MASQUERADING AS PRESIDENT.

6 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by amiskurie(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shatap,if e dies...It's normal.

I would actually prefer him to be injected with expired zobo all day till he foams from his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by amiskurie(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Igbos has so much hatred in them

3 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by bigeagleeye(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abasha, iranu!
Freedom of speech when placed in the hands of lepers makes men vomit gibberish! angry
I have made up my mind to always open mouth and make sense! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by blazetitov: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op is getting delusional. It's a sorry case.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Saturn213: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
May he Rest in Pieces

When is the burial?

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Calculia: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Really? U must have be born through your father anus. Wat country? The one at breaking point? Buhari just killed any chance Nigeria ever had to bit CIA 2015 prediction.
amiskurie:
Igbos has so much hatred in them
bigeagleeye:
Abasha, iranu!
Freedom of speech when placed in the hands of lepers makes men vomit gibberish! angry
I have made up my mind to always open mouth and make sense! wink
blazetitov:
Op is getting delusional. It's a sorry case.
Saturn213:
May he Rest in Pieces
When is the burial?
Obrigardo: 9:01pm

Really? U must have be born through your father anus. Wat country? The one at breaking point? Buhari just killed any chance Nigeria ever had to bit CIA 2015 prediction.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by mcjoe007: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
jidestar:

[size=14pt]No court ever charged Buhari for Dog and Baboon threat that led to the murder of thousands of Nigerians after he lost the 2011 election.

No court ever charged the Oba of lagos for openly threatening igbos with murder and dumping them in Lagoo if they dont vote APC.

The list are endless.

Today it has been confirmed that Buhari have killed Radio Biafra Director of defending his igboo people and wanting better for his people.[/size]
in safeguard ads voive.xo wat do we do.or na new tin
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by mcjoe007: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Saturn213:
May he Rest in Pieces
When is the burial?
lol u sef harsh ooo free rice be da na

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by jidestar: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Extra Judicial murder of a British Citizen. Buhari want to answer Alpha and Omega. He want to share God Throne and Glory. He want to be God abi.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Khd95(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kanu is a fine boi shaa but he messed up big time
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Stolen: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is barely six months into his presidency and already behaving like a Baboon. This was why he did not last upto over a year in the very early 80s.

This time it is six months, then ICC come knocking. Igbos will never let go. They have been reminded already of Biafra. Never wil we let go.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by mike404(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, NOTHING WILL STOP BUHARI FROM GOING TO PRISON

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by blazetitov: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Calculia:

What have you been smoking? It's not good for your mental health.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Stolen: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
mike404:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, NOTHING WILL STOP BUHARI FROM GOING TO PRISON

Buhari; " I want to be President" " I want to be President" " I want to be President" " I want to be President"

When they gave him President, on recognition as the first President that wanted to be President.

Buhari; "I want to be murderer" "I want to be murderer" "I want to be murderer" "I want to be murderer"

Then he commits murder thinking it was 1970-80s but today we have a thing called the International Criminal Court for African murderous Heads of State.

Buhari was President for 6 months before the ICC came knocking. Nigeria has a murderer as a President. Buhari became known as the First Nigeria President in prison at the Hagues

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by ArodeTsolaye: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
The life of every awusa Fulani man depends on the air Nnamdi kanu breaths.

We are not yorrobers, who you can just kill at will, like you did to MKO, Kudirat, Dele giwa etc. We will pay you back disproportionately. Biafrans are the only group of people who have fought your caliphate and still resists it till today. Let them do their worst and wait for Biafrans to do theirs. C'est fini.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by azzima(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Igbo matters ain't that important to "US" Nigerians.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by B69U: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
azzima:
Igbo matters ain't that important to "US" Nigerians.

How much longer for Hussein Obama the muslim American President? Less than a year from today. New Government, New Policy.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by size40: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nnamdi kanu should die and go. He is as useless as anything u can think of. Nnamdi wu Anumanu
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by B69U: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
size40:
Nnamdi kanu should die and go. He is as useless as anything u can think of. Nnamdi wu Anumanu

Nnamdi Kanu is an igbo son, not a bastard like you from yorubastard that want to force yourself on people that dont want your association.

Lazy bastard go and develop your South West. Is anybody following you to drag it?

They are fighting for their internationally recognize right to self determination. Go and fight your own battle.

Nigeria is at an end.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by amiskurie(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Calculia:

Knuckle head son of a chihuahua
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by emeejinsm: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
i sens endless war , hmm dis one no be 1967
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2015
amiskurie:
Shatap,if e dies...It's normal.

I would actually prefer him to be injected with expired zobo all day till he foams from his mouth

I didn't hear you say a word to the Boko Haram killings and slaughtering of innocent lives going on daily. As usual, you are threatened by a Biafran and can't control your deep-seated, unwarranted hate. Coming from a yoruba...one of the most devilish people I have ever come across; implacably and gratuitously evil, envious and wicked.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by onajo2000(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
The biggest mistake buhari will ever make is to silence Kanu..... If anything happens to him(Kanu ) there will be a terrible problem in Nigeria because brafra has got something to hold onto
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by amiskurie(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015
new2020:

I didn't hear you say a word to the Boko Haram killings and slaughtering of innocent lives going on daily. As usual, you are threatened by a Biafran and can't control your deep-seated, unwarranted hate. Coming from a yoruba...one of the most devilish people I have ever come across; implacably and gratuitously evil, envious and wicked.
Your people are filled with hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria.you called Hausa Muslims terrorists ignorantly,no amount of enlightening will make ur people yellow in their brains.
Now you're claiming others tribes are the reason behind ur backwardness.
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by jpphilips(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
The life of every awusa Fulani man depends on the air Nnamdi kanu breaths.

We are not yorrobers, who you can just kill at will, like you did to MKO, Kudirat, Dele giwa etc. We will pay you back disproportionately. Biafrans are the only group of people who have fought your caliphate and still resists it till today. Let them do their worst and wait for Biafrans to do theirs. C'est fini.

sneezes!!
Re: Gen Buhari Have Murdered Nnamdi Kanu As He Fails To Produce Him Today In Court by Stolen: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2015
amiskurie:

Your people are filled with hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria.you called Hausa Muslims terrorists ignorantly,no amount of enlightening will make ur people yellow in their brains.
Now you're claiming others tribes are the reason behind ur backwardness.

Simply consent to a Biafra and move on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos of 21st Century Bridge in Abia State, Nigeria / Fashola's New And Official Portrait Unveiled [photo] / See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.