Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism (4454 Views)

Favourite Quotes From APC And The Law Of Karma: Choose Your Best Quote / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / War On Terrorism: India Pledges To Train Nigerian Security - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by adegunwa4real(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
And so I was going through the net today and saw this quote from the russian president! The man has zero tolerance for the blood suckers!

To forgive terrorists is up to God, but to send them to Him is up to me" -Vladimir Putin, Russian President
What do you guys think about this?

Read full story here http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/putin-on-terrorism-to-forgive-them-is-up-to-god-but-to-send-them-to-him-is-up-to-me

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by divinehand2003(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice post
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by Uchan4u(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
I love that Putin guy, he is always on point
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by starbuck(f): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Got more love for him

Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by Datsme: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
same putin dt claimed that terrorists are mercenaries and as a matter of facts, they go for the highest bidder. I wonder who the HIGHEST BIDDERs are.
May God save ds world
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2015
adegunwa4real:
And so I was going through the net today and saw this quote from the russian president! The man has zero tolerance for the blood suckers!

To forgive terrorists is up to God, but to send them to Him is up to me" -Vladimir Putin, Russian President
What do you guys think about this?

Read full story here http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/putin-on-terrorism-to-forgive-them-is-up-to-god-but-to-send-them-to-him-is-up-to-me

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by Feranchek(m): 4:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Awesome post!!
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by Feranchek(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Awesome post!
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by emeejinsm: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2015
true talk
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by actuspurus: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
that guy putin is a real definition of action
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by yhemsy62(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Putin no dey smile o. Terrorist beware
Re: Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism by bugzbunny: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Dats Russian president
Wat says Nigerian president..... Attack on BH is attack on the north

(1) (Reply)

Regionalism: The Way Out For Nigeria? Let us discuss / Yoruba And Hausafulani Form Cultural Alliance Festival In Agege(pictures) / Big Truth Newspaper Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.