Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders (2078 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by rusher14: 2:19am On Nov 19, 2015
[b]Salient points raised.

My brothers from the east we are all one and we pray to live in peace today and hereafter.

As Nigerians, we have a richness of intelligence but we often fail when we allow our emotions overtake our intellect.

The need to agitate, coerce and coax the leadership of the day, the commoners on the street and the Law enforcement into unsavoury reaction leaves no pleasant aftertaste.

You have lived in peace from Suleja to Surulere. From Jos to Ijesha. Admittedly, there have been isolated cases of unrest and anxiety from host and neighbours alike but each and every ethnicity has gone through the same. Such is the nature of Man but as brothers we disagree yet collaborate and overcome together.

There is no superiority or pride. No master, no slave.

Brace your enterprising selves for a new and positive outlook.

Embrace the diversity that makes us stronger.

Eschew hate speeches and radicalisation.

You are wiser than this.

Wayon, Wayon.

Small, small.

Sheath your swords and adopt peace.
[/b]
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by EasternPride: 2:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Is that not Joe Igbokwe there?

Well, tell him the bounty on his head still stands.

Anyday he steps his foot into Biafraland, he is a dead man.
He knows that too well..
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Pavore9:

I am not pro-biafra and it does not make me less igbo and l do strongly believe no man born of a woman can stop me from entering my father's compound because of a different view. Not every Jew accepted Christ and it did not lessen their identity as Jews...people are bound to have different opinions even in the nuclear family settings!
of course no one ll stop u from entering your father's compound we are not barbarians like nigerians but you ll never have a stake to any political office in BIAFRALAND but you can vote and not be voted for . I believe your moral conscience won't let you go back to your vomit
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by size40: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Please tell them. because ur people, the Igbos are fond of doing nonsense in this country right from 1966.

1 Like

Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by warrior01: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2015
rusher14:

My brothers from the east we are all one and we pray to live in peace today and hereafter.

As Nigerians, we have a richness of intelligence but we often fail when we allow our emotions overtake our intellect.

The need to agitate, coerce and coax the leadership of the day, the commoners on the street and the Law enforcement into unsavoury reaction leaves no pleasant aftertaste.

You have lived in peace from Suleja to Surulere. From Jos to Ijesha. Admittedly, there have been isolated cases of unrest and anxiety from host and neighbours alike but each and every ethnicity has gone through the same. Such is the nature of Man but as brothers we disagree yet collaborate and overcome together.

You are wiser than this.

Wayon, Wayon.

Small, small.

[/b]

No! We don't want no peace, we want equal rights and justice
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by Evaromantik(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Hodwash.........spewing garbage.......
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by Pavore9: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
of course no one ll stop u from entering your father's compound we are not barbarians like nigerians but you ll never have a stake to any political office in BIAFRALAND but you can vote and not be voted for . I believe your moral conscience won't let you go back to your vomit

In as much as political office do not and will never tickle me 'but you ll never have a stake to any political office in BIAFRALAND' makes laugh! cheesy My conscience is so alive that l am thinking when to visit Nigeria, travel down to the South east to set up projects around biogas where our women will no longer have to cut firewood to fry garri, how to preserve their farm harvests for 2 weeks without the use of electricity and will no longer be forced to give it away at a ridiculously low price.

Though the South east is small in land mass because the entire size of Anambra State is 4,844 km² while Akampa Local Government Area which is just one Local Government Area in Cross River 5,003 km². With my expertise l can harvest 2,000kg of Strawberries on a monthly basis on a 50ft by 100ft plot of land anywhere in Igboland! So my brother l do not need Biafra nor a political office to make an impact!

1 Like

Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Pavore9:

In as much as political office do not and will never tickle me 'but you ll never have a stake to any political office in BIAFRALAND' makes laugh! cheesy My conscience is so alive that l am thinking when to visit Nigeria, travel down to the South east to set up projects around biogas where our women will no longer have to cut firewood to fry garri, how to preserve their farm harvests for 2 weeks without the use of electricity and will no longer be forced to give it away at a ridiculously low price.

Though the South east is small in land mass because the entire size of Anambra State is 4,844 km² while Akampa Local Government Area which is just one Local Government Area in Cross River 5,003 km². With my expertise l can harvest 2,000kg of Strawberries on a monthly basis on a 50ft by 100ft plot of land anywhere in Igboland! So my brother l do not need Biafra nor a political office to make an impact!
my dear have yiu forgotten that just a political policy can ruin that dream why do you think dangote aligned himself with politicians to achieve his goals my brother
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by austinsmat(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
I stop reading when I saw that name Joe Igbokwu . this is the hand work of paid APC members
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by Pavore9: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
my dear have yiu forgotten that just a political policy can ruin that dream why do you think dangote aligned himself with politicians to achieve his goals my brother

A political policy will never affect what l have in mind as no one can stop me growing strawberries on my plots of land as am just like another farmer who is growing the traditional cassava. It is they the politicians who will come to me because l am into something unique, I did a Rice project in Anambra State when Peter Obi was in office, it was even the then Secretary to the State Government, Sir Odenigbo that signed off a Land Rover Defender 101 which the government was no longer using, for the project and for keeps. If you are into social enterprise, government agencies will tend to identify with you. I speak from experience.

1 Like

Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by cheruv: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2015
rusher14:

You are wiser than this.

Wayon, Wayon. nwayo nwayo

Small, small gently gently

[/b]
The Igbo and Yoruba tongues are very different so don't use Yoruba to speak Igbo angry
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by cheruv: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Pavore9:

A political policy will never affect what l have in mind as no one can stop me growing strawberries on my plots of land as am just like another farmer who is growing the traditional cassava. It is they the politicians who will come to me because l am into something unique, I did a Rice project in Anambra State when Peter Obi was in office, it was even the then Secretary to the State Government, Sir Odenigbo that signed off a Land Rover Defender 101 which the government was no longer using, for the project and for keeps. If you are into social enterprise, government agencies will tend to identify with you. I speak from experience.
He's talking about huge enterprises not SMEs. At least dika nwāfo Anambra I ma maka akuko Ibēto na innoson na ahuhu ha gabigara n'aka ochichi etiti OBJ undecided
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by rugggedest(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Rugggedest
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by Pavore9: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2015
cheruv:

He's talking about huge enterprises not SMEs. At least dika nwāfo Anambra I ma maka akuko Ibēto na innoson na ahuhu ha gabigara n'aka ochichi etiti OBJ undecided

Abum onye imo ma na abirim Awka. I understand big business needs to flow with politicians but my focus is on social enterprise, teach others to empower themselves mostly funded by foreign donors. No Governor will be against a project that will stop women cutting down trees for firewood in the face of the menace of erosion we face in igboland.
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by dotcomnamename: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
themilanway:
A kanu led biafra is a pipe dream.It can and will never happen.

What Dim Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu couldn't achieve during his life time,an albino looking,Europe refugee in the person of Nnamdi kanu will never attempt it.

shocked shocked LMAO, LWKMD LOLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin.. You no go kill me with laugh O! grin
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by rugggedest(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
mike404:
BARISTER UBANI IS A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF APC

It is a very clear fact....even for the blind to see and deaf to hear...

Rugggedest
Re: Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders by pus96: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
:Pgx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours / Jonathan To PDP Chieftains: ‘go And Return Your Share Of The N3.1bn’ / 19 Northern Govs Insist On Licences For preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.