Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (75829 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony / Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
female suicide bomber burnt.
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by ThisMeansWAR: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Seriously I don't have an Idea. But to me,they don't know what there doing cos each and every one of them are going to hell fire that's for sure.
the problem is, other religions evolved but islam didnt give room for evolution. Thats the reason for so many archaic followers
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Blackfire(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Dude kind of busy for now, will reply you later. Cheers!!!

did muhamed ever ordered his almajiris to murder ... no assasinate a widow who criticise him, in her sleep while her children were sleeping around her.

..... Question 3 loading.. Annunaki how far?parrisbookaddict do u know any medicine for headache?
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by wypavu: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by luluosas(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
And she is now roasting in the fire of hell. I pity these brainwashed souls
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by zoom007: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
175:

Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week
after Buhari becomes president considering the
way he continously condemned the way Nigerian
Army has hitherto handled this war.
I just pity the naive and gullible masses who
refused to think for themselves but rather believed
baseless noise and propaganda.
what is dz one writing. who told u we voted him just because of one reason. at least he is a better option than what use to be.
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
. u mean like france
You mean Qatar?
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
northvietnam:
so now who are we to blame ??......
Blame the monster fanatics who fail to know the value of Human Life and understand what Islam teaches.

1 Like

Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Zinicc:

Bla bla bla bla bla....and people are dying because of it...you no dey shame? undecided
Go tell that to your wretch and drunkard father Dude bring it on, am very ready for bastards like you today You think keeping quiet is an act of cowardness
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by simplisity(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Some times all these suicide bombers seems like a joke, but is very real.
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Be it done to you as you have just wished yourself. Son of a bitch.

Excelboi:
Don't sweat it dear. My family have claimed it... Doubt i know the meaning sef.... I am a poor bastard tongue ... Won't quote u again....I am a useless wretched Attention seeker
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
simpleseyi:

You still feel the pain of defeat. Sorry, you will get over it with time. Just know that you are in for 8 years of Buhari rule. You have an option though . . . . that is . . .Go and Die.
But we all know he wont last for 8 more years...Remember the yar adua tricks lol
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by sexychocolate1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tamee:

That young Girl is a victim of a society and her leaders and religion. Her mates elsewhere are given good education and the freedom to life. But all she got is religion and a bomb strapped to her body, then cruel painfull death. You think she chose that life for herself?

Love your reasoning.
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by successinlife: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
175:

Who would believe Bokoharam will last one week
after Buhari becomes president considering the
way he continously condemned the way Nigerian
Army has hitherto handled this war.
I just pity the naive and gullible masses who
refused to think for themselves but rather believed
baseless noise and propaganda.

I am laughing in Swahili,my brother spare the government,to defeat terrorism is not an easy thing,did you notice almighty America is gradually using sense to avoid fighting and breeding terrorists?they refused Syrian refugees for fear of infiltration by ISIS members,they refuse to send land soldiers to confront ISIS in Syria.

Lets face the fact,terrorists have no identity,they have no known face or characteristics. The least expected person would be a suicide bomber.It is not easy as you are viewing it.If terrorists can attack western world,super powers in Russia,America,france,UK,Spain etc abeg Nigeria is too cheap for them to operate.The only difference is that western world will locate or give facts after terrorists attacks but Africa may not know the perpetrators till thy kingdom come.

Sincerely speaking i can say categorically with assurrance that Boko Haram uses Macinaries,foreigners are the one fighting for Boko haram in Nigeria,few nigerians are involved but i tell you all,i will be surprised if Soudanesse,Somalians etc are not part of this Boko Haram.

There is complices from the North East populace as well.Boko Haram will not operate without the backing of people who knows the soil very well.May God help us to end this insurgence.

Please let
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Islam is not a bad religion,its just that we are unfortunate to have bad people claiming to be practising it. Islam never permit any one to kill a souls, not even an Ant. #Its unfortunate and sad#

Islam actually cherish an Ant over a human.
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by daniel56(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Okay. Thanks for d correction.
sameer1212:
Any one that told you so lied to you and that's not true. Many people misunderstood Qur'an and are interpreting it the wrong it way. Most of the verses that talked about wars in qur'an were back then when Islam is new and people of mecca and others couldn't let them be and practise their religion. There is no any where and I mean anywhere, where muslims strike and Went to war without the un believers striking first.
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
daniel56:
Okay. Thanks for d correction.
You welcome. kiss
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by kossyablaze(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Islam is not a bad religion,its just that we are unfortunate to have bad people claiming to be practising it. Islam never permit any one to kill a souls, not even an Ant. #Its unfortunate and sad#
hehehehehe look at u!...story for the gods.Alhamdulliah
Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by ruffyola(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2015
northvietnam:
from all indication the so called religion is piling up loads of hate for them selves every day world wide. go see what some of them r suffering now in France cs of this last sheet that just went down last Friday in France.
But did you know that all those who have been connected with the France attack are really European citizen non from Islamic country.

1 Like

Re: Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) by ruffyola(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2015
northvietnam:
from all indication the so called religion is piling up loads of hate for them selves every day world wide. go see what some of them r suffering now in France cs of this last sheet that just went down last Friday in France.
But did you know that all those who have been connected with the France attack are really European citizen non from Islamic country. I just don't know what media gains from tarnishing the image of Islam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.