Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra (922 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by mokgist: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
FINALLY!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra

According to TH Joshua, “You can stop protest but you can’t stop revolution.” He claimed that a revolution is coming to Nigeria which will come like a protest. Watch the video and hear him out..

read more n watch video--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/finally-t-b-joming-of-biafra/

1 Share

Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Horlufemi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
South West pastor
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by northvietnam(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
speechless ,pastor ofe nmanu prophesying of Biafra , hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by judiciarypalava: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
I pledge to Biafra my country;
To continue protest, with all my might;
And to defend Biafra with all my strength;
So help me chineke na aluru Onye anakpagbu ogu.
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by estherdim: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
End Time Biafra

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, click here https://www.nairaland.com/2746620/give-away-price-emporio-armani or visit link at signature below
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by acenazt: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
TB joshua the man that Always claims he professed
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by abiolasogey(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
End tym pastor
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by ahnie: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Oya ring the gangs,design your faces with grounded charcoal and Ammasco engine oil....where are the placards n banners?all i see is just a MIRAGE,an ELDORADO.
Re: Finally!! T.B JOSHUA Announce The Coming Of Biafra by Sunglass20(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm.... have watched this prophecy many times. Was made in 2013... but cant tell if he was referring to Biafra. God save us!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today / Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? / SUPERNATURAL: Angel Caught On Camera!!! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.