Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

"To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin (1009 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / The Step Father Of The London Terrorist Is A Nigerian (pictured) / Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by castel428: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
I know that Putin isn’t exactly a
“good guy,” but, don’t I just love
these quotes from him. They’re
both awesome and hysterical.
He’s a world leader who is really
a movie character.
He seems to be the one world
leader unfazed, undamned and
super ready to turn these ISIS
cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in no
time.
“To forgive the terrorists is up to
god, to send them to him is up
to me.”
He once also said, “American
techs can spot water in Mars,
but, can’t detect ISIS trucks”
Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!
http://www.viva-naija.com/
to-forgive-the-terrorists-is-up-
to-god-but-to-send-them-to-
him-is-my-duty-putin/
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by Henry22(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
i like this dude called putin......

1 Like

Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by INTROVERT(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
it's Russia not france
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by dkronicle(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
That movie, puscy riot. He was among d actors..
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Putin is a great leader of Russia..he is fearless and untouchable...
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by Ayoemrys(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2015
nice quote
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by StOla: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
The office of the American president has long been erroneously termed "most powerful". It is an office greatly limited by the political emotions of the American congress, and the fickleness of the myopic American electorate.

Putin on the other hand is a 1man government.

Let an American president make the same remarks credited to Putin, and watch how the opposition and it's vast rightwing or leftwing conspiracy aided by the media will seek to tear the president to shreds.

Political correctness will never be demanded of a president who answers to no one. That is what Putin is. He can continue to bomb Syria for a year without eyebrows raised back in Russia.

Can an American president try that with his people who love correctness more than common sense? Can the opposition in congress allow the other side such powers that can lead to victory and eventually catapult to electoral landslides?

Never!

Herein is revealed a mortal flaw of very active democracies.
Too much time is spent arguing over a matter when decisive action is required to achieve best results.

Putin can never fail in Syria no matter the outcome. Same can not be said about the US president. If it snowballs into a longterm war, the children of peace with their flowers would have taken over the streets protesting that the government is killing babies bla bla bla.

It is time America watches as things unfold like a spectator with Russia leading. They can then decide if their internal political wrangling has been of any benefit to their foreign policy goals.
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by castel428: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
it's Russia not france
dat was an oversight.edited
Re: "To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin by cyprus000: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
[size=13pt]
He didn't make that make statement. The anchor of russian state TV who is credited for releasing this news. Has come out to apologize for wrong info which he also got from a facebook page. He even deleted the twetter acct he used in posting the quote.

But putin did make statement similar to this,but not as direct has this.

So this news is hoax.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Photos:- What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is This Fashion Or Madness.. / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shites Members To Clear The Road / Global Econometrics Explained With Two Cows. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.