Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK (33661 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by dollarathe(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2015
DgreatObserver:
Desiving ur self, if dey divied did u think yoruba man will allow igbo man to rule or igbo man to alow yoruba, d division will end up by d 2 or even 3 group of the south killing them selfs cus calaba ppls also have about 5 states
can u write dis in English ? please !!!!

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
xage:
Bokoharam and Biafra are the two major problem of this country...however,the guy arrested if charged for treason,let me remind you the penalty is death my brother

But he was never charged for treason cos he has committed any treasonable act. The charges against him weren't that serious and were spelt out in the article. You can avail yourself that.

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by frankdivine: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:
The Nigerian government headed by Buhari has been begging the Boko haram terrorists to come for negotiation but has chosen not to engage and assuage these legitimate protesters in a dialogue to assure them of government's support and readiness to develop all parts of the country irrespective of political and ethnic divides. Shame on Mr Buhari and his advisers. Are we all going to keep quiet until this gets out of hand too?
well said. What a mind burglin irony.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Oga, do not compare us with Boko Haram, i take Chukwu Okike Abiama beg you.
Exactly... The land of the rising sun is not violent

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
the nigerian government does not negotiate with terrorists cool

Sorry. Never knew I was engaging a dimwit. Bye

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by dollarathe(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Take a deep breath and listen to yourself. You sound stup!d.
thank you the wise one , God bless you

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by eltemur1: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Oga, do not compare us with Boko Haram, i take Chukwu Okike Abiama beg you.
oh so u are one of dem..may God help u..but pls just stop causing d confusion...havent u all known ds ur csmpaign is a fruitless one?
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
When it gets to the western media...you have to thread carefully

[b]
Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlights media fiverr training packages today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 5 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
VIDEO AND ANIMATION
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Each include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from opening a profitable US account and creating gigs to delivering your services to customers from all over the world to receiving payments in your local bank in Nigeria, as well as tools required for each service. We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart.This is as short as this ad can be.

Visit my Nairaland thread to get started todayThe Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread[/b]
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Armaggedon: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
xage:
Bokoharam and Biafra are the two major problem of this country...however,the guy arrested if charged for treason,let me remind you the penalty is death my brother
after that come many deaths which might include you my brother

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by isacolukay(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
No be small thing o... protest everywhere... Me I don dey mind my biz o
LOL...
FTC on first day of joining Nairaland.
I dedicate free shit to everyone wey wan shit for our toilet. just to increase the ministry.

Ify dis load wey u carry na die o!
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by oludashmi(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders

Here's one of us who recently got married and seeking your votes to win a contest to SA. Pls support by LIKING THEIR PIX. Hers is the link.... https:///nXGevm

Thanks thanks
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by shepherdnoble: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Am even tired of this country called Nigeria, i've asked myself so many questions... as a citizen, what have Nigerian govt given me or what have benefited as a law abiding citizen of this country Infact, i support BIAFRIANS...COS THEY ARE WISE!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by bolabolakemi(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Keep deceiving yourself. They don't know what they want but they have consistently been on the streets for a month now and are not ready to back down until their grievances are looked into. These guys are organized and means business. Quote me anywhere!

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by EasternLion: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
miqos02:

this guy is a disgrace to educated easterners

No the guy is saying the truth, must our all and all be "2x2" shops and maybe hit it big, gbaa China, Hong kong, Taiwan, tuo Malay.

We have other dreams, nothing is working, other people get chances to work at multinationals, government agencies, easterners are confined with buying and selling and our whole life just depends on it.

The truth has to be told, buying and selling is good all the same, but not everyone has that dream, for how long are we gonna always take care of things ourselves, fix our roads, build community schools, fix our own poles, fix wires, buy transformer, pay Power company to fix it, work our ars.es off and send our kids to highest level of education.

It seems like as if you know you can't aspire for other things if you an Easterner, Nigeria has failed us. She has, it it time to shift back a little, go thru other route of self-governance to see if we can realize our full potentials.

We do everything ourselves, while others get help from government, and at the end of the day, instead of giving praise and accolades when do, we receive hate and scorn, jests, more jests and more insulting speech to our people.

It is well.

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Sorry. Never knew I was engaging a dimwit. Bye
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by silent10(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:
The Nigerian government headed by Buhari has been begging the Boko haram terrorists to come for negotiation but has chosen not to engage and assuage these legitimate protesters in a dialogue to assure them of government's support and readiness to develop all parts of the country irrespective of political and ethnic divides. Shame on Mr Buhari and his advisers. Are we all going to keep quiet until this gets out of hand too?
undecidedLet it get out of hand. Baba neva get Biafra time nw
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by miqos02(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2015
all these challenges are faced by all tribes in nigeria
EasternLion:

No the guy is saying the truth, must our all and all be "2x2" shops and maybe hit it big, gbaa China, Hong kong, Taiwan, tuo Malay.

We have other dreams, nothing is working, other people get chances to work at multinationals, government agencies, easterners are confined with buying and selling and our whole life just depends on it.

The truth has to be told, buying and selling is good all the same, but not everyone has that dream, for how long are we gonna always take care of things ourselves, fix our roads, build community schools, fix our own poles, fix wires, buy transformer, pay Power company to fix it, work our ars.es off and send our kids to highest level of education.

It seems like as if you know you can't aspire for other things if you an Easterner, Nigeria has failed us. She has, it it time to shift back a little, go thru other route of self-governance to see if we can realize our full potentials.

We do everything ourselves, while others get help from government, and at the end of the day, instead of giving praise and accolades when do, we receive hate and scorn, jests, more jests and more insulting speech to our people.

It is well.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by EasternLion: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2015
eltemur1:

oh so u are one of dem..may God help u..but pls just stop causing d confusion...havent u all known ds ur csmpaign is a fruitless one?

Needless opinion, whether it is a fruitless one or not, real change will come, either Nigeria gets restructured for good, or total dissolution.
So you can test the dividends of good governance that takes care of grassroot development, instead of "News Time" developmental projects that the funds get embezzled half way through.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Oladimejy(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2015
:-XBIAFRA pple are just wasting dier time protestingBIAFRA pple are just wasting dier time protestingBIAFRA pple are just wasting dier time protesting
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by modestdude(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Nickymezor:
I dont want war in Naija as simple as dat. Lil by lil tins cud escalate . Blood shed here n there undecided
This is non-violent demonstrations. The FG wont dare push them to the walls to bring out the beast in them. I think that will speed up the end of this country, while trying to Contain the Northern BH Insurgency and Biafra's 'arm' struggle.

By January 2016, the ND Militants are planning to return to the creeks after the Amnesty programme as ordered by the FG terminates in December.

So prep your mind towards the possible uncertainties of a breakup soon

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by brainbox2014(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Wars don't determine who's right but who's left in the end.

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
the only way the SE will be developed is to sack all igbo governors in SE and replace them with yoruba governors like fashola. all your igbo governors are incompetent thieves. thats why you have no development. we have to replace all your governors with competent yoruba men and hausa like el-rufai
hahaha. Funny

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by EasternLion: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
miqos02:
all these challenges are faced by all tribes in nigeria

No you don't know how it feels buddy.

If you are from the East and u contribute for almost everything a responsible government should provide, it pains so much.
Even the substation in our street, we have to pay every month for 4 months before it could be built and set up, and even the EEDC charged exorbitant amount to come set it up.
I have lived in the North too, most of these things are provided for them, even when they don't need it.

If other regions wanna sit on their ars.e and not do anything, that doesn't mean we should follow them, afterall our destinies as a "people" are not the same.

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by silent10(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Keep deceiving yourself. They don't know what they want but they have consistently been on the streets for a month now and are not ready to back down until their grievances are looked into. These guys are organized and means business. Quote me anywhere!
undecidedCome protest 4 abuja na, mak Nigerian army kill any flat head on sight

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
This people re disgracing other igbos living in diaspora angry fooliish people angry
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2015
u don't take them serious here in nigeria bt the world is taking them serious....buhari shld be wise

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nickymezor(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
modestdude:
This is non-violent demonstrations. The FG wont dare push them to the walls to bring out the beast in them. I think that will speed up the end of this country, while trying to Contain the Northern BH Insurgency and Biafra's 'arm' struggle.

By January 2016, the ND Militants are planning to return to the creeks after the Amnesty programme as ordered by the FG terminates in December.

So prep your mind towards the possible uncertainties of a breakup soon
Hmmmm , I see. Anyway God is in control... it wont get to dat.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ipreach: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Biafra is now trending in international medias

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Billygee2u: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
shepherdnoble:
Am even tired of this country called Nigeria, i've asked myself so many questions... as a citizen, what have Nigerian govt given me or what have benefited as a law abiding citizen of this country Infact, i support BIAFRIANS...COS THEY ARE WISE!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!!!
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:
Come see oh, we going international! cool cool cool

I can see alot of "Shildren hof ate" saying we are wasting our time.

In Biafraland, we say in the Igbo-speaking part "Onye Kwe Chi Ya Ekwe", which when translated to English means "If you accept/agree, your god also accepts".

We are not wasting our time, remember the line that says "Vox populi", right?

Biafra on my mind cool cool cool cool cool cool
SMH IN PITY FOR YOUR GENERATION
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Billygee2u: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
This people re disgracing other igbos living in diaspora angry fooliish people angry
do not dabble into what you do not know.
they are representing us firmly
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by solreb: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Biafra is dead on arrival. KANU is a smart guy using the heads of his foolish followers to corner contributions not accounted for.

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55