Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Who Is A Terrorist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Terrorist? (485 Views)

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / #my Name Is #abdullah.. And Am Not A #terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Terrorist? by lekankolade(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT human beings
1) "Hitler"
Do you know who he was
He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".
He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were
starved to death.
Was he a Muslim

3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"
He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.
Was he a Muslim

4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"
He has killed 400 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim

5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle
He has killed 100 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,
1/2 million children has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never
called terrorists by the media.
Why
Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the
words "JIHAD".
Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word
"JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE" or "TO STRUGGLE" against
evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.
The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil".
You still think that ISLAM is the problem

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-
Muslim).

3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non- Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non- Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS." so also Xtians are not terrorist and terrorist are not Xtain.....TERRORISTS WILL ALWAYS BE A TERRORIST...
Re: Who Is A Terrorist? by divinehand2003(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2015
A terrorist is a human being possessed by Satan the devil with these three assignments :
-To kill
-To steal
-To destroy
He is neither a Christian nor a Muslim, but he rather practices Satanism as his spirituality or religion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Terrorist? by kuss: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2015
a terrorist is someone that kills in the name of his god eg Boko Haram, alqaeda Hezbollah, isis, alshabab etc

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Terrorist? by Annunaki(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
divinehand2003:
A terrorist is a human being possessed by Satan the devil with these three assignments :
-To kill
-To steal
-To destroy
He is neither a Christian nor a Muslim, but he rather practices Satanism as his spirituality or religion.

The founder of islam killed, stole and destroyed. He also admitted that he terrorised his victims thus making him a terrorist. Today all true followers of mohamed are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Terrorist? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
I scream Jesus christ and kill someone makes me not only a terrorist, but a psychopath as well.

Your isis brothers say your religion is not a religion of peace. What more definition of terrorism do you need? Or do we give it a new name, Madness?
Re: Who Is A Terrorist? by HCpaul(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
divinehand2003:
-To kill
-To steal
-To destroy

A terrorist can logically be define as the act of being a good practitioner of the religion called islam.

Islam standards and concepts was established upon the basis of terrorism.

The real meaning of terrorism is not all about killing, stealing, and destroying, but an act of forcefully driving mortality into a religion structured on false doctrination and created diety.

Basically, terrorism is simply a way of expanding the jihadist theorem.

Once again, a good muslim must be a terrorist.

And that is why i don't have a muslim in my neighbour hood, because i hardly see a jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Terrorist? by lekankolade(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
HCpaul:

A terrorist can logically be define as the act of being a good practitioner of the religion called islam.

Islam standards and concepts was established upon the basis of terrorism.

The real meaning of terrorism is not all about killing, stealing, and destroying, but an act of forcefully driving mortality into a religion structured on false doctrination and created diety.

Basically, terrorism is simply a way of expanding the jihadist theorem.

Once again, a good muslim must be a terrorist.

And that is why i don't have a muslim in my neighbour hood, because i hardly see a jihadist.

Terrorists don't see anything good in a good thing or set up...all they see is evil..hatred and bitter...and dis comment of urs isn't too far to terrorism

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria / Does God Truly Exist / True Meaning Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.