Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun (30208 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm Masters Filling Station Yola,Brutalise 3(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by wink2015(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
[size=18pt]The other day it was Lagos, and then Igara in Edo state, Now it is Agbara in Ogun state! an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Government at both the federal and state government should create jobs to engage the youth to keep crime low.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Mariojane(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Btruth:

Mariojane, Wetin I do you now?
smiley
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Btruth: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
MARKone:

You made a very sensible comment. I think during Babangida regime, public executions(firing squad) were televised live. Some parents back then who have stubborn kids, take them there to witness such executions, many change afterwards. Nigerians need iron hand, no need sugar coating it. Armed Robbers, Kidnappers Ritualists, Terrorists, if found guilty, should be executed immediately and publicly, no time, wasting scarce resources feeding them in prisons is not just it. Same should apply to rogue politicians.

I concur. We need tough and strong penalties for all those tough crimes. Imagine, shooting a pregnant woman in the leg? Those guys did not know God at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by pal4: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Flets:
Nigeria has gone to the dogs and no amount of propaganda can save her.

The rate of robberies in and outside lagos, the hardship, the sufferings, reduced power supply, fuel scarcity, increased bokoharam attacks, badly damaged economy, loss of jobs, political witch-hunting in the name of anti-corruption, small generator ban, poorly though-out TSA processes, IPOB agitation, pipeline explosions etc etc .... clearly shows we are headed downhill since May 29th.

Ambode the anointed one of Oba Akiolu of lagoon kingdom, his ogun state counterpart and the chief propagandist Buhari cannot do much to help themselves at this time. Failure is written all over them.

And if we are not careful, we will loose all the gains we've made in our democracy under 2 years.

Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by themanderon: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:
No light, no fuel, high food prices, no jobs, agitations everywhere and we are hearing nothing from this APC government. What a tragedy!

Did we not warn that both APC and PDP are one and the same? Even the electricity that we were rejoicing over seems to be a thing of the past cos darkness has returned lipsrsealed Nigerians have been scammed again.
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Allosaurus: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yoloba bastards! Armed robbery is their profession. Useless people
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Nemesis99(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:
I can confirm this.

The robbery is intense and terrible.

Lalasticlala, Seun the robbery is real.
hy call lalasticlala and seun? U want make dem go face the robbers? Abi they follow you argue sey the robbery no real?
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Firefire(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nemesis99:
hy call lalasticlala and seun? U want make dem go face the robbers? Abi they follow you argue sey the robbery no real?

RIP to the dead... cry cry cry cry
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by mavelos1o(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
I stay very close to the banks. all i'll say is those guys are well trained and were prepared. guns were top of the line. and they had good resources. someone is definitely funding them. the bullets even hit a guy in my company and the distance no be mai mai
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Can we go back to live public executions of men of the underworld at the beach angry
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by 4nobody4every1: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
nanoken:
It was like a war zone this morning at agbara.... Was on my to work when gun shots started.... The scene intense.... Fear in peoples eyes as they scampered for safety.... Birds filled the sky due to gun sounds.... I dint even kno when I jumped off the Okada that carried..... I ran like hell...... You needed to see what the robbers did to the armoured vehicle.... They shot all four tyres.... God saved the ppl inside the vehicle it was bullet proof wind screen.... The robbers actually shot at the glass but bullets dint penetrate.... Police everywhere now..... Helicopter in the sky
That road has several banks and policemen within the vicinty, how where they able to get away because policemen and Mopol are always patrolling that single lane, l am shocked they succeeded, was it zenith bank alone they rob or other banks?
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by 4nobody4every1: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
mavelos1o:
I stay very close to the banks. all i'll say is those guys are well trained and were prepared. guns were top of the line. and they had good resources. someone is definitely funding them. the bullets even hit a guy in my company and the distance no be mai mai
That road has several banks and policemen within the vicinty, how where they able to get away because policemen and Mopol are always patrolling that single lane, l am shocked they succeeded, was it zenith bank alone they rob or other banks?
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by 4nobody4every1: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
ontalenu1:
I can't still believe how the robbers got into that bank road cos its narrow and an industrial area. This same place has a[b] giant tank which the mobile police use for patrol everyday still these guys got in there and wet scot free [/b]as for now. Hmm mm
exactly sad angry embarassed
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Allosaurus:
Yoloba bastards! Armed robbery is their profession. Useless people

Stop this childishness,all this stupid rants and bants you bastards make online is gradually hardening some naive pricks mind on NL,what do you fools intend to gain from this talks,after dissing each other out what next?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by olisa4(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
looseweight:
And pls, where is our police force?
this one was actually bigger than the police... Up to 50 men, all dressed in camo, with heavy machines... One police man was running alongside me, it was the opc men that tried but were over powered ... That pregnant woman was hit by a stray bullet
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Allosaurus: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
youmour:

Stop this childishness,all this stupid rants and bants you bastards make online is gradually hardening some naive pricks mind on NL,what do you fools intend to gain from this talks,after dissing each other out what next?
Your business. I like that bible verse that reads 'Do unto them as they would do you' cool
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by olisa4(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
4nobody4every1:
you need to see how they designed an amored van with bullets.... I have never seen such guns in my life
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Allosaurus:

Your business. I like that bible verse that reads 'Do unto them as they would do you' cool

If that's all you can pick from the Holy Bible then I see no difference between you and a deluded boko haram riff raff
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by mavelos1o(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
4nobody4every1:
Not only Zenith, all except GTBank. The policemen and Mopol ran for their lives. So much for their military training. all they do is collect bribe from the okada riders.
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by sherrylo: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

What

Ogun ke

Hope u know where they re situated nd not just guessing

And for ur information, I trained one the bank officers in one the banks there on E-pay platform which they use for collection of lagos state Revenue nd not Ogun state...

Bros that's Ogun state! That's why you don't see them do sanitation in that part of the market unlike across the road which belongs to lagos state.
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by 4nobody4every1: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
mavelos1o:
Not only Zenith, all except GTBank. The policemen and Mopol ran for their lives. So much for their military training. all they do is collect bribe from the okada riders.

Mehnn, that was serious then, but it seems l can only see one or two guys dead, the casualty will be much because that road is always busy embarassed embarassed
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by 4nobody4every1: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
olisa4:
you need to see how they designed an amored van with bullets.... I have never seen such guns in my life
oh my gosh, that must have been terrible, l can imagine how you feel, hope you are safe though where you are? sad sad embarassed
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by adaweezy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kassidy90:

Its a border between Ogun n Lagos but The place is more of Lagos state and there is a police station behind the banks which is under Lagos state command (Morogbo Police Station)

If a police station is under the lagos state police command but politically in Ogun state, does it make it under the jurisdiction of the Ambode??
Because i dont know if any state operates state police already
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by 4nobody4every1: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
olisa4:
this one was actually bigger than the police... Up to 50 men, all dressed in camo, with heavy machines... One police man was running alongside me, it was the opc men that tried but were over powered ... That pregnant woman was hit by a stray bullet
what?.....50 robbers, this is crazy, mehnn, nigeria is not safe again oo shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by akigbemaru: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
robbery in agbara.
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by adaweezy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
nicerichard05:

Odera!!! didnt you read when he said "in and outside lagos" let us tell ourselve the bitter truth, Nigeria is gradually hitting the shores of bemuda triangle

Murgu Why mention Ambode then?? besides i pointed out your bluff
Does Ambode Control the Lagos and Ogun Division now?
Not everything should be political
The NPF is federal and not state controlled
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by midehi2(f): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
peeparty:

I can imagine how terrifying it was for you,Face to face with blood sucking demons,the shock alone can kee.

I thank God for your life sis,you shall not be found @ the right place for evil ijn,you shall be in front always for he shall give his angels charge over you.

Just go home and sleep dear, mk sure you share your testimony in church oo.

thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by VV2A(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
theshield:

Nigeria police is useless. Use trailer and heavy objects to block all road leading to agbara estate and capture them like chicken.
Nigeria police lack intelligence.

Some of them were positioned in front of agbara estate gate. No way was anyone using anything to block anywhere!!
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by VV2A(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
joehis2013:

Geographically but politically that area of agbara is under lagos control

Not true. We voted in Ogun state. The area at the bus stop is Lagos but once you enter and come towards former Vitamalt area, you're in Ogun state
Re: Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun by wypavu: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India’s Biggest Ever Narcotics Seizure / Man To Die By Hanging Over N14,570 Robbery / I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.