Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (48952 Views)

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by nwolisar: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beremx:
It will be unfair for Olisa Metuh not to mark himself as a target to be assassinated by APC. grin grin

yeye dey smell!
I expected to see his name n fayose, certainly i read again buh dint see it grin grin Niccur is definitely high on cheap otazi leaves.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by isaac7819(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Breaking News: Chief Olisa Metuh has been killed by APC, his name was not mentioned among the name targeted to be killed BY APC because as of the time the list was out Chief Olisa Metuh was no more.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Ozorc: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahha. ... this z not a better way to cry... when Soldiers stopped Amaechi on his way to Ekiti for Fayemi campaign Pdp didn't talk, they said z democracy in action... when Buhari was caged in Finotel hotel akwa by Dss on d orders of MaryaƱ Ogar during Ngige and Obiano election, it was presumed democracy as well... Now, canibals of Pdp are fighting themselves, useless Metuh is talking... Very soon FFK will talk his own and Fayose will act it as a script in d market with his old woman babe.... Thunder Fire You all Poverty Developed Party (PDP)....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Tvegas(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
They didn't assassinate you when both parties were struggling for power,is it now that PDP lost power that they will assassinate you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Eziachi: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Thought Buhari was elected to kill poverty not people? How wrong.
Are some of you for real? So what exactly is the value of Ekweremadu to the APC that they wanted him dead?
His convoy was not spread with bullets, his car was not rammed from the opposite direction by a JCB digger, neither did a trailer deliberately crossed his paths to push him off the road at a high speed.
So what is assassination attempt when no attempt was actually made?
Only that a bearded light skinned fellow looked at him on the road? Lol. That could had been me or Oliver de Coque's ghostly image.
Am not an expert on assassination but driving an unmarked car will attract attention to you than using a fake plate number. Who uses a white car for an assassination? Lol
How can you give a 100% physical description of a person inside a tinted car that was behind you and yourself was probably driving in your own tinted car.
I wish I have the privilege of meeting some of you in person (not really). Just to see if you are a real human with a brain or just a programmed robot.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by frankdivine: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
TheNextAce:
Politics in Nigeria though
no maturity or credibility.

Always politicizing national security and making fallacious and unfounded allegation. Both APC and PDP are guilty.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by greggng: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am not an ethnic bigot . I am a confirmed igbo man. Quote me olisa metu is a bastard and anyone listening to him is a bastard. So pdp is afraid of armed robbers while ordinary nigerians go through that every day
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Ochenehi4life(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
What goes round comes round, I believe the law of karma is beginning to catch up with Pdp. They all started this war of impunity.. nothing truly last forever!

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by wypavu: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Omenkata: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED ILLITERATE TERRORIST.

Bros cheesy
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by brenister10: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Our metuh has gone mad again
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by globalresource: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Why would they do that. This is sympathy trick from PDP
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by ERAKAMUS: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omenkata:

Bros cheesy
*loody I see ya. . wink
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by choix007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
In all his political wisdom, dis poo is d best he could say...PDP ain't fit for the task of opposition. Lame idea
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by karashita: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
What ribbish news is this?
These are very serious allegations that could set the nation on fire!
Whatever is wrong with Nigerians?
Kill them for what?Over what?
So APC has suddenly become a killer squad now that they are in government.
People should know that we have more than enough problems on our hands as a people.Such unguarded utterances from Metuh at a time like this, is unwarranted and should not be encouraged at all.Funny enough his name is not on the list.
Nonsense!
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Eziachi: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
What PDP should do is to release the list of their members actually assassinated between 1999-2015. Not a list of those they hoped may be assasinated by their own shadows.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by ODUBEZE: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
okonsua:
pls let me oblige u,why Remi Tunubu,when to Ekuremadu's seat was that her mic in her seat was not working at then that's why she made used of the available one that was closed chikina!
and of all the mic in the house closer, she chooses that of Ekweremadu.
Clap for your self!
She is simply courting trouble! shikana.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by shegra58: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
lmm4real:

No 5k for you. See ur anti 5k comment grin
abeg no bring that level o that 5k na to collect o grin
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by mbulela: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
What does this Olisa Metuh fellow smoke?
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Eziachi: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Iykopee:
A vast majority of Nigerians are completely senseless. They have decided to ignore the most vital and critical part of the report. How come nobody is even talking about Remi Tinubu's action? What right has she to occupying Ekweremandu's seat as deputy senate president if sometin wasn't fishy?
Because PDP and Metuh chose to focus on a phantom assassination attempt, so what do expect people to do when PDP has little interest in real issues but beer parlour gossip?
And many people loved gossip.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by tayefad(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
PDP fear God.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by margclever: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
seunmsg:
Metuh has finally gone mad. Who cares about members of a dying party like PDP? If Ekweremadu and some PDP members are being chased around by assassins, the party should look inwards as the nest of killers that exist in the party is still very much active. They should settle their differences and not drag anybody into it.
you are a big fool
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by collyno1985: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
MathsChic:
Noise making all over again. Why do we, as a nation, continue to allow a few make (un)substantiated allegations without investigating them? In the US, if this happened, someone is going to jail for libel or for attempted murder, whatever the case.
Hanging allegations simply create friction among people.
But I like ur front shaa....
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by missKiffy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am just waiting for Lai Mohammed's killer punch
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by ceelog(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
But why do politicians make unsubstantiated claims all the time and get away with it in this country? This is a serious claim and I am sure apc will only counter it with words and not a case of libel...I pity my country.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by tinktanker: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
focus7:
Would PDP especially Menthu ever recover from the pain of their lost. Menthu, we all know that PDP is a haven of killers, the record of the killing in PDP government is still fresh or does need us to be mentioning the names of their victim.
which party makes up apc. D npdp is part abi
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by felony101(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
if they die i guess we wud be heading towards having a better naija
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by Ahmeduana(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
lmm4real:

I no understand u o, y are u trying to confuse me this hot afternoon. OK no our 5k for that guy grin
ARE YOU NOT AN APC SUPPORTER?
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by nokingasgod: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:
I am surprised that Olisa Metuh and Fayose's name is missing in d marked list!
But to be fair, Y[b] is Remi Tinubu sitting on Ekweremadu's chair?
Could it be that she was certain that the assassins had carried out their mission?[/b]
APC should be careful not to ignite fire that they cannot put off!
No be only them sabi play politics ooooo.
It is well!

I see, so the moment anything untowards (God forbids) happens to the Deputy Senate President, Senator Remi Tinubu will automatically assume his position without any formality, vote, appointment etc? People talking before they reason since time immemorial.
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by ODUBEZE: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
nokingasgod:

I see, so the moment anything untowards (God forbids) happens to the Deputy Senate President, Senator Remi Tinubu will automatically assume his position without any formality, vote, appointment etc? People talking before they reason since time immemorial.
My friend, the coincidence get belle!
It might not be outrightly, but gradually her demo go show say she is compatible with the chair! lolz.
Abeg leave wahala, make she self park well!
Re: PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC by lmm4real: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

ARE YOU NOT AN APC SUPPORTER?

I am a Nigerian o, no party affiliation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.