Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mumsy Visiting Uncle In U.S - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mumsy Visiting Uncle In U.S (599 Views)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mumsy Visiting Uncle In U.S by incras52: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello My fellow Naira people ,

A quick enquiry ,and if you think this has been aswered somewhere ,kindly drop a link to the thread .All ideas highly welcome .

So my mum has been invited to the US for xmas celebration, by her uncle . Invitation letter sent as an "email ",clearly stating his full name and his address. So printing the invitation letter as an email is one option to add to supporting document or transforming it to a word document. She was denied a british visa during my graduation in the UK in 2013 ,due to unclear personal finance papers of hers. To get a clearer picture my mum is 53yrs.

She is a bussiness woman , and no specifics as per monthly income ,depends on how "market be" for the month smiley . Bank account ,is very good. Abeg my naira people, here are my questions

1. Which category of American visa will suit her in this case (Agreed i should check on website,but if u can please share ur idea) ?
2. Apart from the invitation letter from her uncle ,does she need anyother documents from him ?
3. With her bussiness oriented sourceof income ,what documents will you advice her to carry along ?
4. Will you advice she speaks to a travle agent on this one ?
5. How long will it take to process as she is looking to make it for the xmas celebration with him there .
6. Is it wise to buy a flight ticket before applying as i was about clicking the buy button ,before i decided to share this with my fellow naira people .

Will appreciate your response on this .

Warmest Regards
Felix
Re: Mumsy Visiting Uncle In U.S by NONNYG: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
mum visiting uncle not dad or aunty? grin
Re: Mumsy Visiting Uncle In U.S by incras52: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hey NONNYG smiley

Not very sure of what you mea undecided
Re: Mumsy Visiting Uncle In U.S by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

(1)

5 Great Tips To Overcome Jetlag / Hilarious Solution To Fuel Scarcity!(photo) / Mambilla Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.