Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Call Center Representatives - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Center Representatives (25939 Views)

Customer Service Representatives Recruitment At Deloitte Nigeria / Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
40,000? And I see people still rushing to apply? God of mercy please help Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Call Center Representatives by ReachHard: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time job....Ndi uwa embarassed
Re: Call Center Representatives by Khez: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
opsyano:
that's not true.i have Bsc and I got the
invite.

Was it just cv you sent?

Anything else bro?

Pls let me know, so as to sit up next time..
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nope. Just my CV
Khez:
Was it not just cv you sent bro?

Did you attached any other thing?

Just wondering why i didn't get so too

Pls reply

Re: Call Center Representatives by Khez: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
dombosco:
Nope. Just my CV

Ok Thanks bro

Can you send me samples, maybe it's my cv that needs upgrading, cos still don't understand why i didn't get any invite o

Pls bro, your effort will be highly appreciated

Help a brother

My email
Okafor.km@gmail.com
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
puplin:
You'd be required to take a typing test to ascertain your speed and accuracy skills. The interview isn't so stressful, just be yourself. They won't be asking you for things out of the ordinary. The pay isn't negotiable that's why it's stated in the invite. But there are performance based incentives, at least there was when I was with them last year.
If you live within Lekki Phase 1 axis and you don't mind the pay, take it. The work experience is worth it. However, if you live in Sango and you take it, just be rest assured you'd be spending 90% of that pay on bus fares.

Is gatecrashing allowed
Re: Call Center Representatives by rossi5(f): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=puplin post=40246628]You'd be required to take a typing test to ascertain your speed and accuracy skills. The interview isn't so stressful, just be yourself. They won't be asking you for things out of the ordinary. The pay isn't negotiable that's why it's stated in the invite. But there are performance based incentives, at least there was when I was with them last year.
If you live within Lekki Phase 1 axis and you don't mind the pay, take it. The work experience is worth it. However, if you live in Sango and you take it, just be rest assured you'd be spending 90% of that pay on bus fares.[/quote

thanks for the comment,I got an invite too,will give it a try,experience matters a lot tho I don't stay in island
Re: Call Center Representatives by macuwon(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oooops i live at iju ishaga, should i apply? D distance far o
Re: Call Center Representatives by puplin(f): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:

Is gatecrashing allowed
Yes it is. Be confident. I also gatecrashed and got the job with them back then.
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2015
puplin:
Yes it is. Be confident. I also gatecrashed and got the job with them back then.
Please, is the work place also in lekki because I stay very far from there. I need to consider the distance from my house
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Just finished my test at CCSNL. Does anyone know their passmark?
Re: Call Center Representatives by Lordalbato(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:

Is gatecrashing allowed
boss what was Ur score then??sorry oooo
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lordalbato:
boss what was Ur score then??sorry oooo

72 oo..u nko
Re: Call Center Representatives by Lordalbato(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:

72 oo..u nko
me 64
Re: Call Center Representatives by jashar(f): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok. I just got a text message from them inviting me for a test tomorrow 9 am.

By God's grace, I'm a B.sc holder and no amount was stated as salary in the message.
The timing is too short notice jare.
sad
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
biggy25:

72 oo..u nko
Hello. It seems you gate crashed successfully. How was it? I plan to do the same tomorrow if there will still be a test. What do you think?
Re: Call Center Representatives by Prodigee: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2015
stereo:

Hello. It seems you gate crashed successfully. How was it? I plan to do the same tomorrow if there will still be a test. What do you think?
i dey reason am too...make i join u
Re: Call Center Representatives by shekonz(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
jashar:
ok. I just got a text message from them inviting me for a test tomorrow 9 am.

By God's grace, I'm a B.sc holder and no amount was stated as salary in the message.
The timing is too short notice jare.
sad

I got it too. Same time as you. I would be there sha though not too sure about thr job yet.

For all those that had been there, can u plds be specific on what to expect?? Thanks
Re: Call Center Representatives by debbie(f): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
The job vacancy is closed. No more application will be accepted.
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
I gate crashed oo. U cn too. Sorry its coming late.
Re: Call Center Representatives by tasceige(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Khez:

Ok Thanks bro

Can you send me samples, maybe it's my cv that needs upgrading, cos still don't understand why i didn't get any invite o

Pls bro, your effort will be highly appreciated

Help a brother

My email
Okafor.km@gmail.com

prolly its the experience they're looking at
Re: Call Center Representatives by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2015
macuwon:
Oooops i live at iju ishaga, should i apply? D distance far o

Same here o.
Re: Call Center Representatives by badonkadonk: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
I was invited for ccsnl's job briefing tomorrow.. Who else is with me?
Re: Call Center Representatives by milowys77(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
badonkadonk:

when did you apply please, i want to gate crash
Re: Call Center Representatives by badonkadonk: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
milowys77:

when did you apply please, i want to gate crash
My mail tells me I applied on the 19th of Nov..
Re: Call Center Representatives by shekonz(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2015
badonkadonk:

I am
Re: Call Center Representatives by ODAVI(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello, pepss, i got another mail yesterday asking me to call for a job briefing today 10am at there office in lekki again.
Please i want to know if anyone got same invite.
I was at the last job briefing held on 27th Nov.
Re: Call Center Representatives by shekonz(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
ODAVI:
Hello, pepss, i got another mail yesterday asking me to call for a job briefing today 10am at there office in lekki again.
Please i want to know if anyone got same invite.
I was at the last job briefing held on 27th Nov.

Didn't get any mail.. I was @dier office for a briefing too sometimes last week. Was thinkin they would call us for Dec. 1st.. If u do go ther, u fit help us ask when exactly them go call back make them no just leave person for is-coming biko.. Make man know him plans
Re: Call Center Representatives by ODAVI(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
It was actually sent in error as i was schedule twice for briefing.
They are still calling those who are yet to be called before they will now call us all.
People it is accomodation that is the challenge here, anyone with a way out.. I stay in one of the Estate around lasu in ojo.. Quite a distance
Re: Call Center Representatives by Imoksp(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
ODAVI:
They are still calling those who are yet to be called before they will now call us all.
People it is accomodation that is the challenge here, anyone with a way out.. I stay in one of the Estate around lasu in ojo.. Quite a distance
hi. I live alone in ajah,badore area. I can assist by accommodating u if u hav a token and can help with house chores.
Re: Call Center Representatives by tasceige(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2015
ODAVI:

Am with you on this bro, same challenge I might face you know.. Am open to suggestions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. / Got An Invite From Workforce / Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.