Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) (48736 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by googleTALK: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bleep didn't make first page
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Isryl02(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
2nd page sad
Meat don done cheesy
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Johnnoo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Suicide mission undecided
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by englishmart(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
see cow for sale o . 6k

1 Like

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Charlydot2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
talk2james:
This happened around 10am today along Ilesa-Ibadan expressway. A herd of cow ran into a luxurious bus full with passengers probably heading to Lagos, a major disaster that would have led to the loss of many lives was averted thanks to God and the professionalism of the luxurious bus driver. However 11 of the cows loss their lives.

As at the time I got there (on transit to Ibadan) the luxurious bus (said to be badly dented) has been moved to the nearby police station, because the driver is said to be claiming damages from the fulani herdsmen.

I actually stopped thinking that they will sell the cow meats (at cheap price) before they get bad, but since the case is still in police station I had to leave.

Thank God for those lives that were delivered from death and RIP to the dead cows.
see free meat oooo!!
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by MrPresident1: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Beefy evening in Ilesa tonight.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by calabardick(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
and this rubbish made front page? drunken mods on duty!
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
The cows are playing dead...
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Kangol99(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cow wants to change environment ni

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Cow too get freedom of movement nah. Na part of the constitution. But come o, those rearers go take their time o. Thank God it didn't claim any life.
Can't u see life of 3 cows?
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Angoni(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Saves foolish terrorist Fulani right, instead of going to school he spends whole years rearing cattle like the geriatric dumb ass in Daura.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by teebaxy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yes, this is another trouble ooooo,this people will revenge, anyways that a good meet their
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by bettercreature(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
The OP is a liar,i saw this pictures few weeks ago
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
of course it involves the cavemen fulani herdsmen.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by sisisioge: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Damn...

What kinda luxurious bus kills 11 cow? Is a gun mounted on it?

Stampede tinz. Those cows could be mumuish. Once the first one moves in a direction, the others follow. I just pray their owner has the financial strength to bear the loss and the bus isn't too damaged.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Look for unskilled work in any construction site around you... try factory work/warehouse work also.

depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by MrCork: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
talk2james:
Herd Of Cows Ran Into A Luxurious Bus Along Ilesa - Ibadan (pictures)

This happened around 10am today along Ilesa-Ibadan expressway. A herd of cow ran into a luxurious bus full with passengers probably heading to Lagos, a major disaster that would have led to the loss of many lives was averted thanks to God and the professionalism of the luxurious bus driver. However 11 of the cows loss their lives.

As at the time I got there (on transit to Ibadan) the luxurious bus (said to be badly dented) has been moved to the nearby police station, because the driver is said to be claiming damages from the fulani herdsmen.

I actually stopped thinking that they will sell the cow meats (at cheap price) before they get bad, but since the case is still in police station I had to leave.

Thank God for those lives that were delivered from death and RIP to the dead cows.

....but y are IBO people all ways runnin cow on publick main roads? (No ofeense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hope those are not the presidential cows undecided
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by chesterlee(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Next news: Hundreds killed along Ilesha- Ibadan road by suspected Fulani herdsmen

20 women raped!
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by HARRYzbrown(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Them go soon send am come east as Suya.............anyi atagbu la onwe anyi na Suya

3 Likes

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by yerakola(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
AND TIME COW
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
meant don brekete....

My observation: the poster is making use of a good smart phone. cheesy
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
They have avenged the kidnapping of Olu falae......

but they should be ready to endure when the Fulanis trike in retaliation undecided

Imagine the cowardly oduduwas venting their anger on innocent cows cool
ahn ahn guy na wa oo grin
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Damfostopper(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
end tym cow
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Damn...

you know nothing undecided
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by fart: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
You are not to eat animals that are already dead. I hope the police will dispose of them and not release them for eating. Those poor cows, it pains me to see dead animals. I want to become a vegan.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by domopps(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wicked set of ppl guess they were looking 4 another farmland 2 go and destroy as usual and if possible still kill the farmer and the family!

Wish them and the evil cows more accident!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
adefrosh:
CHAI...MEAT DON WASTE embarassed
how angry
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Damn...

That thing wey dey do you don start again, abi? cheesy
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
They have avenged the kidnapping of Olu falae......

but they should be ready to endure when the Fulanis trike in retaliation undecided

Imagine the cowardly oduduwas venting their anger on innocent cows cool
werey
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Benbelor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Cow too get freedom of movement nah. Na part of the constitution. But come o, those rearers go take their time o. Thank God it didn't claim any life.
cow life nor be life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State) / Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.