Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) (48731 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Eeser: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Awoofawo:
Probably Ilesha - Akure portion of the road! The Op is clearly jjc on that road on his way to Lagos or any other S.west towns cool
That road is definitely ilesa-ibadan express way.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by starG7(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Evathyst:
Nairalanders and bad mouth! Haaa! grin grin grin
plssssss...liv mouth out of this, itz bad mind and bad fingers cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
They have avenged the kidnapping of Olu falae......

but they should be ready to endure when the Fulanis trike in retaliation undecided

Imagine the cowardly oduduwas venting their anger on innocent cows cool
cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Let the Suya Night Begin... Keep my Kilishi oooooo
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by seunayeni(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:
And why did they slash those cows neck.
lol, I wondered too oo
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
FULANI NO DEY TAKE COW PLAY OOO...
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omo ale abori pelebe... yoooba iya'la yae. angry

alcmene:
[s] They have avenged the kidnapping of Olu falae......

but they should be ready to endure when the Fulanis trike in retaliation undecided

Imagine the cowardly oduduwas venting their anger on innocent cows [s] cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2795896_wailerss_jpeg565cc14a18cf5f74e28443983424d418
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by onyepapa(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Now make everybody stay for their land oo! Yoloba people go get their reply soon from their masters soon
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
flexxyworld:
Gbese re ooo

Meat re ooo! They have been slaughtered so they can be considered halal and so, good to eat.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by samuel19222(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
RIP TO COWS
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by flexxyworld(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
NovusHomo:

Meat re ooo! They have been slaughtered so they can be considered halal and so, good to eat.

I dey tell you.! Na correct pepper meat thingy, assuming I dey de scene..smilling
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by tayexz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
end time cows........ lalastical!!!!
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
talk2james:
Herd Of Cows Ran Into A Luxurious Bus Along Ilesa - Ibadan (pictures)

This happened around 10am today along Ilesa-Ibadan expressway. A herd of cow ran into a luxurious bus full with passengers probably heading to Lagos, a major disaster that would have led to the loss of many lives was averted thanks to God and the professionalism of the luxurious bus driver. However 11 of the cows loss their lives.

As at the time I got there (on transit to Ibadan) the luxurious bus (said to be badly dented) has been moved to the nearby police station, because the driver is said to be claiming damages from the fulani herdsmen.

I actually stopped thinking that they will sell the cow meats (at cheap price) before they get bad, but since the case is still in police station I had to leave.

Thank God for those lives that were delivered from death and RIP to the dead cows.

Be ready for an attack from d 4th deadliest terror group in d world- Fulani Mafias!
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Promzyunique(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
E beta cows die, Dan human beings
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Just watch out cos dose fulani's can take their revenge on anybody
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
adonis89:
I don dey watch u fo som tym. U just dey rush to b ftc. Nawa o

You don dey watch her for sometime, undecided you get time o! cool
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
hmmmmm. is it possible that these cows were the first of Boko-Haram converts in the animal kingdom? is it possible that chickens will now explode in crowded restaurants in Lagos shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by FrankValency(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
1.December meat for Nigerian police don land,trust dem,no receipt for those cows,no pomo . 2. Anything wey go kill my fellow man,make e go kill those Cows or Boko boys.......... Lastly ,its end of the year, send good wishes to ur customers,colleagues,family and friends,invitations at a very cheap price,don't waste ur money any more. Use the portal in my signature for the message.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by bellotaofeek: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:
And why did they slash those cows neck.
Before they enter gifa.... it's Islamic right! that render them eatable
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by myners007: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
They have avenged the kidnapping of Olu falae......

Imagine the cowardly oduduwas venting their anger on innocent cows cool
You are funny but please dont insult the yoruba race again. Im not one of them but i think they have done Nigerians poud more than any other etnic group especially in the are of education.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Cow too get freedom of movement nah. Na part of the constitution. But come o, those rearers go take their time o. Thank God it didn't claim any life.
What about the cows? Aren't they living things undecided
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by dacovajnr: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Somebody tell these idiots waiting for free Cows to run for their lives before the fulanis arrive shocked..awon elebi
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by deramarks(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
Cow too get freedom of movement nah. Na part of the constitution. But come o, those rearers go take their time o. Thank God it didn't claim any life.
those innocent cows 11 lifes were lost chaii innocent cows dat were just goin on their own *wipes tears* R. I. P. To dem
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by deramarks(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
myners007:
You are funny but please dont insult the yoruba race again. Im not one of them but i think they have done Nigerians poud more than any other etnic group especially in the are of education.
you are funny, but please don't insult the yorubas again. I am not one of them, but I think they have made Nigerians proud more than any other ethnic group. Especially in the area of Education /btw o....if ya not a yoruba person I hope ya hausa not ibo sha/
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Gabaleve(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=fr3do post=40197389] undecided someone should have detached the heads of those cows to let blood flow out.[/quote
Oga na wa o...na so u like blood?
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
May GOD help nigeria,even their cows too has become boko haram,embarking on sucide mission,emmmmmm I dey laugh.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Ryda(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Damn...

What kinda luxurious bus kills 11 cow? Is a gun mounted on it?
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by talk2james(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
noblemails:
meant don brekete....

My observation: the poster is making use of a good smart phone. cheesy

It's infinix hot note
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by talk2james(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
bettercreature:
The OP is a liar,i saw this pictures few weeks ago

Guess it was in your dreams. These were taken today
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by ResponsibleThug(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
END TIME COWS grin
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
coolzeal:
Some peeps are getting scared and already pissing in their pants. The outcome might be terrible if extreme measures are not taken.

Master and slaves..
The same way they keep raping your mother's n sisters, also killed a traditional ruler. What more can you silly folks do other than chest beat? Shallow minded fools. Your people should be the frightened ones not we,because they own luxurious buses not we.
NB so many pvssies would pay for that in Enugu.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by rawtruth(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please, sign this petition to compel fulanis and other owners of cattle to ranch their animals:

https://www.change.org/p/the-federal-govt-of-nigeria-tell-the-fulanis-and-others-to-ranch-their-cattle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.