Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) (48734 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by chukjojo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok! Rest In Peace to the dead, and may god grant the bereaves the fortitude to bear the lost.

But this story get k-leg o, how luxiriouse bus go kill 11 cows? Hmm! This is a planned herdoside.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by pet4ril(f): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Damn...

What kinda luxurious bus kills 11 cow? Is a gun mounted on it?
my dear, a carnal man does not understand the work of the spirit. All i can see/say here is thanks be to God Almighty for human beings life worth more than that of a cow
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Vikky014(f): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
They have avenged the kidnapping of Olu falae......

but they should be ready to endure when the Fulanis trike in retaliation undecided

Imagine the cowardly oduduwas venting their anger on innocent cows cool
stp inciting people. dt driver might evn b an igbo man taking passengers to lag

1 Like

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mumu cows just like our Dullard.inho
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by ammy60: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
flexxyworld:
Gbese re ooo
on yin bi taya
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by ochris03: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:

but they should be ready to endure when the Fulanis trike in retaliation undecided

bros u funny die loool
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Lange: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:

It is a flat headed Iyanmuren Igbo like you that drove the bus.

1 Like

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by tammie24: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
coolzeal:
Some peeps are getting scared and already pissing in their pants. The outcome might be terrible if extreme measures are not taken.

Master and slaves..
we all know who the real slaves are in this country
Thosewho are always shouting they want freedom
Abi no b slaves dey find freedom?
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP!!! did you just say RIP to the cows. Hian! Orishi rishi ooo
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by mandax: 12:40am On Nov 20, 2015
The cattle rearers know that their masters own Nigeria. What can others do to the cattle rearers? Nothing.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by mandax: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2015
tammie24:
we all know who the real slaves are in this country
Thosewho are always shouting they want freedom
Abi no b slaves dey find freedom?

Yes Biafrans are slaves in Nigeria. If blacks in America were able to free themselves from their American slave owners, the Fulani and Yoruba combined must leave Biafra to go. Time of slavery is gone.

1 Like

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Spybradd: 12:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Awoofawo:
YOU DEY CRAZY OR WETIN DO YOU! Na Odua folks dey operate luxury buses on 9ja road! Gerraout dia!

NA WHO DASH O'ODUA BRAIN TO OPERATE LUXURIUS BUS? UNA SABI ANYTHING PASS DANFO? CHOI! U BE REAL MUMUNI!! grin
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by tammie24: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2015
mandax:

Yes Biafrans are slaves in Nigeria. If blacks in America were able to free themselves from their American slave owners, the Fulani and Yoruba combined must leave Biafra to go. Time of slavery is gone.
Fightingfor freedom alone and for selfish interest will not help
My two kobo
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by pus22: 2:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by fr3do(m): 3:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

If you don't do so, the meat will feel funny in the mouth.
And its against the bible to eat meat with blood not drained.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by ezeigbo194(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2015
ify2016:
Cow too get freedom of movement nah. Na part of the constitution. But come o, those rearers go take their time o. Thank God it didn't claim any life.

Jesu.....dem boobz so smooth and sleeky i trip have a nice day grin
ify2016:
Cow too get freedom of movement nah. Na part of the constitution. But come o, those rearers go take their time o. Thank God it didn't claim any life.

Jesu.....dem boobz so smooth and sleeky i trip have a nice day
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by IamGentle(f): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2015
;DMeat don full ground repete , make we dey chop dey Go grin grin one mans debt is anoda person's enjoyment
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Bollinger(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
ify2016:

I hope you know the real reason you are getting so many likes. Lol. . . . .
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by akigbemaru: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Cows got hit in road accident.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by lovely17(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
I even think say? na the Luxurious go get accident embarassed
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2015
talk2james:
Herd Of Cows Ran Into A Luxurious Bus Along Ilesa - Ibadan (pictures)

This happened around 10am today along Ilesa-Ibadan expressway. A herd of cow ran into a luxurious bus full with passengers probably heading to Lagos, a major disaster that would have led to the loss of many lives was averted thanks to God and the professionalism of the luxurious bus driver. However 11 of the cows loss their lives.

As at the time I got there (on transit to Ibadan) the luxurious bus (said to be badly dented) has been moved to the nearby police station, because the driver is said to be claiming damages from the fulani herdsmen.

I actually stopped thinking that they will sell the cow meats (at cheap price) before they get bad, but since the case is still in police station I had to leave.

Thank God for those lives that were delivered from death and RIP to the dead cows.

RIP to what? suya abi na pepper soup.
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by nnamdinho(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
talk2james:
Herd Of Cows Ran Into A Luxurious Bus Along Ilesa - Ibadan (pictures)

This happened around 10am today along Ilesa-Ibadan expressway. A herd of cow ran into a luxurious bus full with passengers probably heading to Lagos, a major disaster that would have led to the loss of many lives was averted thanks to God and the professionalism of the luxurious bus driver. However 11 of the cows loss their lives.

As at the time I got there (on transit to Ibadan) the luxurious bus (said to be badly dented) has been moved to the nearby police station, because the driver is said to be claiming damages from the fulani herdsmen.

I actually stopped thinking that they will sell the cow meats (at cheap price) before they get bad, but since the case is still in police station I had to leave.

Thank God for those lives that were delivered from death and RIP to the dead cows.
a luxurious bus can't kill eleven cow at a stretch it's impossible without havin an accident..lets hear d truth pls
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by akeem4success03(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2015
You are a product of infidelity. By so, no one should or perhaps only people of your category should dignify your stupidity by celebrating your comments. Shey luxurious bus dey travel within south west Is either they are north or south-south/east bound.
alcmene:

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by coolhumble(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time cow grin
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by forexprophet(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
ify2016:

hmmm......The fulanis idolise their cows.......no one touches it and go scot free no matter d circumstance.. They will try to attack sometin dat hv to do wit luxirous buses.......I wil advice passengers using lux buses to be watchful oooo...
Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by olakunle456: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
if you know not what to say, better keep quiet, are the luxurious bus drivers not your brothers? eyin omo ajokuta mamumi were radarada omoale oshii.
alcmene:

Re: Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) by alaskido(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bus driver and passengers, una better run for your lives o before the Fulani herdsmen kidnap and rape una. Na them get Nigeria now o. Na dem dey rule o. You go see as the case go change against the bus driver. He will be asked to pay for the dead cows. Fulani connection. They are now calling their Uncle BUAHARI to intervene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State) / Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.