Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ (959 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / People That Destroyed Nigeria. $1 = N490. / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by bros12345: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
History will repeat itself if we do not learn from the past.

GEJ's major attack point was not addressing the issue of missing girls like a president. Buhari is now falling into that same trap. And we citizens have resorted to abusing ourselves,

"Its real"

"How can it be real"

"No one is missing"

"Its propaganda"

"Shut up, it happened"

That is what we are back now doing.

Our president must come out and address this matter. He must address the nation and speak like a general. If not, by the time we are done arguing and quarelling on nairaland and social media, this administration would have lost its remaining goodwill.

Let me be straight. In a case that involves 100 soldiers of my country, if we are still quarelling over PDP and APC, then we are of all nations most miserable.

Soldiers. Thats what we are talking about.

Kill a civilian, its a different ball game. Kill a soldier...that is war.
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhary is too old to address every issue please, thank you.
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by themilanway(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin You really believe 105 trained soldiers are missing?

As for the missing girls,a lot has already been said about them.

I guess we all have a final say if and when sambisa is destroyed.
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by djbenchilovsky: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
I no even understand wetin op dey talk...
Are u a stammerer?
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by Chubhie: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
How did PMB become a General? What documented acts of valour got him thus far in the army? Why is he still hiding behind Aisha's wrapper? I thought he's a descendant of dan fodio?
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by bros12345: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
themilanway:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin You really believe 105 trained soldiers are missing?

As for the missing girls,a lot has already been said about them.

I guess we all have a final say if and when sambisa is destroyed.

Exactly, what I'm saying. Thats the thing.

"How can you believe such nonsense"

"It happened"

We are back at the arguing point. This was what the past administration did.

Guy, we are talking about soldiers. This is war.

The C-in-C must come out and speak like one. If its fake, great. If its real, then bombs should be reeling sambisa by now. But we must hear from the president with immediate effect. A strong warning signal must be sent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by Bugatie(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
GEJ was never destroyed!
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by themilanway(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
bros12345:

Exactly, what I'm saying. Thats the thing.

"How can you believe such nonsense"

"It happened"

We are back at the arguing point. This was what the past administration did.

Guy, we are talking about soldiers. This is war.

The C-in-C must come out and speak like one. If its fake, great. If its real, then bombs should be reeling sambisa by now. But we must hear from the president with immediate effect. A strong warning signal must be sent.

How can he speak when there is nothing official from the Nigeria Army or even from the ministry of defence?

Or you want to reduce the presidency to hear say?Or beer parlour gist?

Abeg
Re: Buhari Is About To Fall Into The Same Trap That Destroyed GEJ by pet4ril(f): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
God please save your children

(1) (Reply)

His Holiness Pope Francis Lands In Kenya, Begins African Tour (Pics) / 20 Things Nigerians Should Expect From Buhari’s Government In 2016 – Fayose / Picture Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.