Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Have You Seen This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen This Movie? (631 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / Have You Seen This Movie? / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Movie? by Petmayor: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please I need the title of a movie I watched sometimes ago.

It's about some guys that got trapped in a shopping mall/Supermarket as a result of a tsunami.

The supermarket became flooded with shark-infected water from the sea. At a point, the water was electrified. They all had to work together to avoid shark attacks, kill the sharks and stay alive.

Eventually, some of them made it alive. Some where killed by sharks.

What's the title, please?
Re: Have You Seen This Movie? by FREEEMANAN(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
THE BAIT...
Re: Have You Seen This Movie? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2015
That's Bait.
Re: Have You Seen This Movie? by Petmayor: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks guys. I appreciate!

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Benjamin & Kehinde Bankole star In 'Beyond Blood'! Watch Trailer! / Mel Gibson's The Patriot And Brave Heart / Who Has Lonon Has Fallen Movie In HD Download Link?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.