Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

**=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** (2527 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| / **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread (KOP 2015) **=^-** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by kr0ne(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Here's a sign up thread for those who wish to participate as judges. Please, also note that you'll be asked to provide topics for the battlers.

Cc:
Emaprince
Airmark
Ibime
Mikuz
Reyginus
Funlord
Sinizia
Guykhena
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by sinizia: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm in as a judge. smiley
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kr0ne Let's do it...
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool
"Cooliehigh"! Provided there is no censorship regarding topics!
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Guykhena(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sneeze. . .

In.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
people that know about rap & poetry should be made judges

remove funlord from that list ...whatever made you add him in the first place. ..

Infuse llaykorn or Jigsawkillah instead.. ...

1 Like

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:
people that know about rap & poetry should be made judges

remove funlord from that list ...whatever made you add him in the first place. ..

Infuse llaykorn or Jigsawkillah instead.. ...

You are both an _idiot and a fully functional bastard for using those pus filled, bony ekiti slave fingers of yours to even attempt to type my moniker! Look @ this sperm sipping _idiot talking about hip hop knowledge and poetry!

Maybe you have started eating your 2nd hand cotton clothes again so the yarn must have begun to clogg that mound of rotten worms you call a brain! If you are so pained why don't you go and insert more area boy _penis into that your sore infested anus as usual! @ least that is what normally warms the cockles of your heart! Inconsequential Cankerworm.........
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'm fully in.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
funlord:

You are both an _idiot and a fully functional bastard for using those pus filled, bony ekiti slave fingers of yours to even attempt to type my moniker! Look @ this sperm sipping _idiot talking about hip hop knowledge and poetry!

Maybe you have started eating your 2nd hand cotton clothes again so the yarn must have begun to clogg that mound of rotten worms you call a brain! If you are so pained why don't you go and insert more area boy _penis into that your sore infested anus as usual! @ least that is what normally warms the cockles of your heart! Inconsequential Cankerworm.........

Part of why you should be removed for more mature minds. .frustrated & sad jambite. just a suggestion to the host & you ended up typing 300 meaningless words.. .do you even read what you write.. .underaged tool

You are wack & you have no battle records ..you are not qualified & you lack the wits to judge anything especially when you haven't proven yourself.even warriblöod is more worthy

. . ... You are too insignificant for me to get pained ...a social recluse who is always on nl 24/7 ...stop playing yourself ..

& I've told you to stop quoting me kid. ..not until your bi-polar has been treated .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by kr0ne(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Kr0ne Let's do it...
Nah! Better sign up as a battler.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin
darkenedrebel:

Part of why you should be removed for more mature minds. .frustrated & sad jambite. just a suggestion to the host & you ended up typing 300 meaningless words.. .do you even read what you write.. .underaged tool

You are wack & you have no battle records ..you are not qualified & you lack the wits to judge anything especially when you haven't proved yourself.even warriblöod is more worthy

. . ... You are too insignificant for me to get pained ...a social recluse who is always on nl 24/7 ...stop playing yourself ..

& I've told you to stop quoting me kid. ..not until your bi-polar has been treated .

We are trying to have fun on the "NL fraud squad thread" so stop bothering me with your _imbecile grade mentions! You have been seeking for my attention for weeks but I'm too large to be seen to be associating with local mongrels like you!

See the way your asinine comments on the fraud thread is even getting you dissed by little girls and nobodies like yourself! Guess why?

I've already ended your career on NL and I don't enjoy beating up corpses! Swerve dunce.....ignore mode activated once again!!! I've sonned YOU FOREVER!!! Just call me DADDY..lmfao!!!
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
[img][/img]
funlord:
grin

We are trying to have fun on the "NL fraud squad thread" so stop bothering me with your _imbecile grade mentions! You have been seeking for my attention for weeks but I'm too large to be seen to be associating with local mongrels like you!

See the way your asinine comments on the fraud thread is even getting you dissed by little girls and nobodies like yourself! Guess why?

I've already ended your career on NL and I don't enjoy beating up corpses! Swerve dunce.....ignore mode activated once again!!! I've sonned YOU FOREVER!!! Just call me DADDY..lmfao!!!

Shut up & fück out of my mentions.
Fun on the nl fraud squad? Further proof that you are a social recluse & have nothing going for you outside these cyber walls. .

You have been quoting everybody & making rëtarded posts on that thread since time immemorial & no one gave a fück about you.....
dimwitted jobless attention-seeker

You ended my career? Since when did nl become a job? Go for a MRI brain scan..you were never a contender ..

You got pissed on in romance section months ago. ..it was a public disgrace & a brutal verbal torture . ...I'm too busy to entertain aggrieved losers. .
Especially one with the cognitive abilities of a silverback.. .you got beaten to the point you had to go steal 2 paragraphs of disses from coogar. .insecure teenager ...
stop feigning intelligence especially when you are as dumb as a door nail ....

until you can compose a readable post & diss without posting fake photos up & down like a photosensitive epileptic spastic, then you don't merit a reply from me.. You can keep fooling yourself around this forum like your father did while he was alive. .

& stop quoting this account ...take your stupidity elsewhere ...

2 Likes

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by kr0ne(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Darkenedrebel, I was gonna commend you for not barring anybody from voting in your last battle, including Jason too; and I was hoping you'd turned a new leaf. Please, I think it's high time you settle your squabbles with Funlord and allow peace to reign. As to whether he's qualified, I've seen his verses - he is among the few that qualified into the next round in the ongoing poet competition hosted by Llaykorn. So me tagging him here is not a mistake at all. Moreover, he's been making contributions on here from time to time.
Abeg, let's not derail this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
kr0ne:
Darkenedrebel, I was gonna commend you for not barring anybody from voting in your last battle, including Jason too; and I was hoping you'd turned a new leaf. Please, I think it's high time you settle your squabbles with Funlord and allow peace to reign. As to whether he's qualified, I've seen his verses - he is among the few that qualified into the next round in the ongoing poet competition hosted by Llaykorn. So me tagging him here is not a mistake at all. Moreover, he's been making contributions on here from time to time.

I'm sorry to say but this post makes no sense
What has turning a new leaf has to do with anything? how does noticing an irregularity & voicing it become a bad thing?
This is about doing what's right not because you like someone or because you're the host
I remember being told I had to battle on this section before I could vote. .even on fb, I'm not allowed to vote because I have no record in RG despite been well known.. .

He is not qualified in anyway.. be straightforward. .
The llaykorn's competition was in poetry section not here..
He has no battle records & his 1 or 2 freestyles were wickity wack ...

how can one that has not fully understood the elements of rap be made a judge , especially when there are other more capable persons... This seems like a joke bro. .
Anyway.. suit yourself. ..

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by llaykorn: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kr0ne, I personally don't support _funlord's potential admission as a judge for the tournament too, although, not due to any personal beef. _Funlord has never had a single battle on here. He has only voted in a few battles, if he has voted in any at all. No one of us can really vouch for him as one who is knowledgeable enough about battle rap. To field him as a judge in a tournament as important as the KOP seems to me like nothing but a gamble.

It should be noted, though, that I am totally uneducated when it comes to the traditions that surround this particular contest, as I wasn't here when the judges were being chosen last year, so if my words hit the audience like arrows drawn from the quiver of ignorance, you shouldn't do much in blaming me.

However, though, I believe that a judge should not only be one that is knowledgeable with the criteria. I believe that a judge should be someone who can maturely handle rough situations without external intervention. _Funlord has never stricken me as one who possesses enough skills in this department.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin
kr0ne:

Don't bother replying that dim wit! He has not had his daily dose of "tommy hilfiger d vitamins" that he gets from eating his clothes as you could see from his pix!

"Darkenedrebel" is an immature fool, a fraud and a legendary suffer man! Pay him no mind! "Jealousy, painment and _stupidity are not yet against the law so he can knock himself out while exhibiting all 3 traits! He will soon go and start liking his wack stale disses! Its the highlight of his day and those in his "age group"........ Lol
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by llaykorn: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kr0ne, I sign in as the first battler. angry
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kr0ne if you're going to do this, you should try and employ people who know their onus when it comes to poetry, I mean, people who can hold their own, people who know what poetry is about.

Asking anyone who doesn't even know the difference between onomatopoeia and personification to come and judge is a gross aberration.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Funlord, I see your personal text in your profile is 36 chambers. That's the title of a Wu Tang Clan album. If you've listened to it, I believe you'll know the title of a track titled "Shame On A Nigger".

I dedicate that track to you. You can spit your points without insulting bruv. (No Offense).
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by kr0ne(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
llaykorn:
Kr0ne, I personally don't support _funlord's potential admission as a judge for the tournament too, although, not due to any personal beef. _Funlord has never had a single battle on here. He has only voted in a few battles, if he has voted in any at all. No one of us can really vouch for him as one who is knowledgeable enough about battle rap. To field him as a judge in a tournament as important as the KOP seems to me like nothing but a gamble.

It should be noted, though, that I am totally uneducated when it comes to the traditions that surround this particular contest, as I wasn't here when the judges were being chosen last year, so if my words hit the audience like arrows drawn from the quiver of ignorance, you shouldn't do much in blaming me.

However, though, I believe that a judge should not only be one that is knowledgeable with the criteria. I believe that a judge should be someone who can maturely handle rough situations without external intervention. _Funlord has never stricken me as one who possesses enough skills in this department.

Hehe. Llaykorn, I understand your point quite alright but, you see, the features of KOP is quite different from the regular rap battles we have here. On this one, we watch out for battler's storytelling ability as related to the given topic. And because the criteria too are quite different, it require judges who are conversant with poetry, and can give clear and DETAILED ANALYSIS of a topical verse. That is why I chose Funlord. Sinizia too has the same trait, or probably better. You might also wonder why I tagged Reyginus, who also has no battle record on here.
If not that I wanted you to participate as a battler, I'd have tagged your name first as a judge. So, it's cool, bro. I believe I made no mistake.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by kr0ne(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Kr0ne if you're going to do this, you should try and employ people who know their onus when it comes to poetry, I mean, people who can hold their own, people who know what poetry is about.

Asking anyone who doesn't even know the difference between onomatopoeia and personification to come and judge is a gross aberration.
LOL! That's exactly what I'm doing here. This tourney is not like the one Llay-korn is currently hosting. This one has a touch of hip hop/rap in it, each battle with different topics. And we watch out for storytelling prowess and consistency on topic. Maybe you were not here last year to witness it.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
kr0ne:

LOL! That's exactly what I'm doing here. This tourney is not like the one Llay-korn is currently hosting. This one has a touch of hip hop/rap in it, each battle with different topics. And we watch out for storytelling prowess and consistency on topic. Maybe you were not here last year to witness it.
Yea I was here last year but I didn't really pay attention to it because the vile and beef in this section is freakingly annoying.

That's the one reason I refuse to vote whenever I'm mentioned.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Funlord, I see your personal text in your profile is 36 chambers. That's the title of a Wu Tang Clan album. If you've listened to it, I believe you'll know the title of a track titled "Shame On A Nigger".

I dedicate that track to you. You can spit your points without insulting bruv. (No Offense).

Not when you are dealing with "a little girl similar to the fraudulent turd" that you all never seem to notice robbing you all blind during battles while also permitting "her" to desecrate this section with flawless idiocy! Spare the rod and spoil the child! Get familiar!!!
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
kr0ne:

Hehe. Llaykorn, I understand your point quite alright but, you see, the features of KOP is quite different from the regular rap battles we have here. On this one, we watch out for battler's storytelling ability as related to the given topic. And because the criteria too are quite different, it require judges who are conversant with poetry, and can give clear and DETAILED ANALYSIS of a topical verse. That is why I chose Funlord. Sinizia too has the same trait, or probably better. You might also wonder why I tagged REYGINUS, who also has no battle record on here.
If not that I wanted you to participate as a battler, I'd have tagged your name first as a judge. So, it's cool, bro. I believe I made no mistake.
Seriously brah! Like seriously? This guy? Please check out my poem "The Joy Of Being Black" and please I urge you to have a rethink.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by kr0ne(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea I was here last year but I didn't really pay attention to it because the vile and beef in this section is freakingly annoying.

That's the one reason I refuse to vote whenever I'm mentioned.
LOL! That's why it's called battle rap. You expect everybody here to be decent.
So would you like to sign in on this one?
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by llaykorn: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Seriously brah! Like seriously? This guy? Please check out my poem "The Joy Of Being Black" and please I urge you to have a rethink.

Rey actually knows his onions when it comes to the art, though. You shouldn't judge with that.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Since you are such an authority figure in "the game" let me ask you a few simple questions! How many battles have you won or been involved in? Or how many verses in 'ffr' have you dropped? Or what contributions have you made towards the growth of rap, hip hop etc in naija that makes you such a luminary?

I never ask for these co-signs because I am not interested in this as a career, I always post this even @ the end of anything I post on this section I don't even rap or do poetry but look @ what I'm capable of whenever I decide to write in minutes! Just as I'm currently doing in your "renga tourney"!

You think knowledge about multis and metaphors, similies and swag, battles and braggadocio, or the fundamental elements of hip hop like turn tablism, mcing, beatboxing, breaking, scratching etc, are foreign to me? I don't talk about them because I'm not a battler! What's the point?

If you were smart you would realise that those are the hallmarks of a dude with hip hop history! Kindly go to my past threads and search for the post about my spot in kd, and follow the facebook links in it, study what I do, and look @ the amount of "rappers" that have come through and come and see whether you would ever question "my steez" again!
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
funlord:

Not when you are dealing with "a little girl similar to the fraudulent turd" that you all never seem to notice robbing you all blind during battles while also permitting "her" to desecrate this section with flawless idiocy! Spare the rod and spoil the child! Get familiar!!!
Hmm. If you're referring to Coogar and DarkenedRebel I don't see the relevance.... I mean Dark barely aired his opinion, you should have asked him 'why' he felt you shouldn't be a judge with concrete reason. Not just go BANKAI the way you did. I mean come on men...

1 Like

Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Rey actually knows his onions when it comes to the art, though. You shouldn't judge with that.
Bro, which art? The art of lack of insight? Well since you can vouch for him, I rest my case.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
kr0ne:

LOL! That's why it's called battle rap. You expect everybody here to be decent.
So would you like to sign in on this one?
Lemme take a rain check on this one. Thanks for the offer though.
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by funlord(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin
joseph1832:
Hmm. If you're referring to Coogar and DarkenedRebel I don't see the relevance.... I mean Dark barely aired his opinion, you should have asked him 'why' he felt you shouldn't be a judge with concrete reason. Not just go BANKAI the way you did. I mean come one men...

Coogar is man united brethren so he was not my target! The biggest fraud you guys have here is that "dark _wanker" that quoted my moniker when he is under strict orders from even "s.eun not to"!(Lol)

I will always disrespect him and treat him like a "little _bitch"! That's all he really is to dudes like me! Hilarious!!!
Re: **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Krone, I have an idea for the God's Cypher. It will educate a lot and serve as reference for understanding certain gods. I will partake in it too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldoublo Vs Po-deep The Scared One Should Not Back Out . / Is Kabex A Rapper Or Noise Maker? / "star Warz - The Pro Elite Version "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.