Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? (448 Views)

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC / FG Promises To Generate 6,000 Megawatts By Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by dampola(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
I called a friend at Borno and the info I got from him was so discouraging about fighting boko haram. He told me that if our government want to wipe them out within one week that it is very possible.
According to him that they know the locations of the insurgents and the atilary they have with there jet can wipe them out but they can't attack without an order. He also complained of lack of motivation and they purchase their regalia with their salary plus many other indicting complaints.
Please let's pray for them.

I have recorded audio of our discussions but am afraid of uploading it here. Please bear with me.
Re: Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by afrideo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
dampola:
I called a friend at Borno and the info I got from him was so discouraging about fighting boko haram. He told me that if our government want to wipe them out within one week that it is very possible.
According to him that they know the locations of the insurgents and the atilary they have with there jet can wipe them out but they can't attack without an order. He also complained of lack of motivation and they purchase their regalia with their salary plus many other indicting complaints.
Please let's pray for them.

I have recorded audio of our discussions but am afraid of uploading it here. Please bear with me.

Gowon has already answererd that
Re: Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by jaymejate: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Even my Village boys will wipe them out in few days. Fed. Govt still de confused about their matter?
Re: Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by okeyley: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
lemme hear story for the gods
Re: Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by saint047(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria, 7 days roundup;
Fuel crisis,
Power outage,
Dasuki,
Bombing in Yola & Kano,
105 Missing Soldiers.
Add whatever I omitted
Re: Is Boko Haram Menace Really Going To End By Dec? by jaykaylegend(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
By God's grace it will...

(1) (Reply)

Former South Korea President Is Dead! / Just In: Kogi Election Declared Inconclusive / Are You Saying Wada Black Magic Is More Than Audu Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.