Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? (6258 Views)

Buhari Set To Name 14 Special Advisers / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by DickDastardly(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin cheesy
Can someone tell me this is a joke. Been hearing about it all day. Not with the mirade of problems facing the common man now. People should please confirm this rumour before its too late.
Oga ooooooo! cheesy
One chance no good ooooooooooooooooo!
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
I can only confirm that this rumour is a figment of OP's imagination. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Please let him go
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by viccassi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP, i dont think this one na true, the guy never start work now.
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
The man deserves rest. Nigeriya problem too much angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by DickDastardly(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
The man deserves rest. Nigeriya problem too much angry
Are you confirming it? grin
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by refreshrate: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
if he can even make the leave permanent sef believe me Nigeria would be better for it
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by menix(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
He nee it..

Heard he's going for a brain transplant..

He would be coming back an Intellect nd problem solver...
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by illmatic101(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op just say he is running away
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by omogin(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
My eyes are red from laughing.
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by mazzi: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don dey hear this rumor since yesterday.
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by abe4kom: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wharahell?
Annual in 6 months?
When motor never leave park driver wan branch buka go chop food?

Omo see gobe!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by speedyGonzales: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
funny!
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by Harmvirus(f): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hehehe! He wan run? He must stay there o. Person wey suppose go rest, na to rule Naija dey hungry am.
Re: Buhari Set To Go For His Annual Leave? by zibi2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Budgetary Allocation To Education 12010-2016 / Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, Delta Made N2.71tn IGR In Five Years / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria Overburdened By High Number Of Out-Of-School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.