Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists (36004 Views)

Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by prettyboi1(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:

This is such bull story. If it was a drone, I might believe.

But this rickety world War 2 jets that the terrorists would have heard from miles
We always like to form "knowledgeable" in Naija...even when we know nothing. What do you know,bro? So, you expect the Nigerian Airforce to come and tell you and/or the public about every detail and equipment they use at the war theatres? Are you the president? They should come tell you how many drones and KGs of bombs they've dropped on terrorists abi? Chill out and stop being a pessimist, it's annoying.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by mart2k(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
Oh God, safe me from d Nigerian Military numerous lies. Where are d pictures?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Onomejude: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Abegy Blow anoda lie!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by obstead200(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
LRNZH:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL2N2bVY0WVlJcmtXQzZyeUtoZzdEbW44NS5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.c53cb0ae.jpg[/img]

The Nigerian Air Force, NAF, on Thursday said the air component operation of “Operation Lafiya Dole” hit a “mass gathering” of Boko Haram terrorists at Wulge area of Borno State.

The air component commander of the theatre operation, “Operation Lafiya Dole”, Isiaka Amao, said this while briefing journalists in Maiduguri on Thursday.

“The air component struck a mass gathering of Boko Haram terrorists and their leaders at Wulge.
“Report received after the strike was that it was a huge success as many terrorists were killed,” Mr. Amao said.
He said NAF also sighted and neutralised terrorists’ vehicles in Kunshe town.

The commander also said NAF destroyed Boko Haram’s logistics, vehicle workshop and a weapon storage facility after successful interdiction missions on their Sambisa forest hideout.

Mr. Amao, an air commodore, said NAF also destroyed a bomb-making factory in the forest.
“The air component has continued to intensify its air effort in support of the ground troops. In October, over 40 interdiction missions with over 80 per cent success were carried out.

“Just to mention a few, we have in the month degraded the terrorists’ logistics in the Sambisa forest,” he said.
Mr. Amao said the air force also destroyed two suspected terrorists’ camps in the forest.

“The continued air strikes have significantly degraded the capabilities of the terrorists.
“Likewise, two terrorist hideouts in Sambisa were destroyed,” he said.

Mr. Amao, however, announced that NAF lost one of its pilots, Ebitimi Owei, during the month.
“On a sad note, we lost a colleague, Flight Lt. Ebitimi Owei and a platform during one of the missions. May his gentle soul rest in peace,” he said.

Mr. Amao said the death of Mr. Owei would not affect the morale of officers engaged in the operation.
He said NAF also intercepted and destroyed a boat carrying fuel to the terrorists along Nigeria-Cameroon border.

“Other armed missions were carried out in Geidam, Gamboru, Ngala, Mafa, Kirenowa and Banki towns, among others.

“These missions were aimed at identifying and destroying opportunity targets and denying terrorists freedom of action,” the commander said.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193485-nigerian-air-force-bombs-mass-gathering-of-boko-haram-terrorists.html
everyday Nigerian Army and Nigerian airforce are killing boko haram on the pages of newspapers. Meanwhile, everyday, boko haram is annihilating innocent citizens on the streets of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by DammyOlu123(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

I heard that in the fight against boko haram, the Nigerian Airforce has been the most docile and incompetent amongst the security apparatus.

If this is true, then it is a really horrible condemnation of our whole offensive strategy. Imagine how much more quickly we could have cleared out these b*stards if some bombs had been dropped to scatter them first. Fish in a barrel, I tell ya.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
idupaul:
Nigerian Airforce does not have any Aircraft that can hit anything on the ground accurately.
cheesy when our men are still using outdated AKs?

No special gadgets to guide them during operations, we are still using bow and arrow for our Nigerian military.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ochris03: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
SirJeffry:
Honestly, I don't know what to believe again about this war against terrorism.

Army killing boko haram in the morning, boko haram kidnapping soldiers in the afternoon, airforce bombing boko haram in the evening.

Arrrrrhhhhhh, my head is bursting wtf angry
loooool bros u funny die me com the imagine na dis old jet were d commot smoke like the old train dat uses coal were dem use boom bh for nite? sometin were no get nite version or radar. God this nigeria govt is a joke oo imagine mr president has not address this nation on live tv for once wtf is wrong with our elders na if na donald trump d dat mali hotel were dos gun men hold hostage america for don send 100 navy seals wit gud arms but here u carry ur cross until u die. Am laughing in pigin oo nigeria youth wetin d happen ooo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
teeowl:
boko haram terrorists hearing the jets does not really mean they can escape it if they don't have anti-aircraft missles.

The report make it seem like they were killed in a spot
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by millionboi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Will not like this news!
Mumu kill urselv.buhari is boko nd bokohara is bugari
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
The way I see it, there was a mass gathering of boko haram terrorists, they heard the jets, started running and the jets dropped multiple bombs on them before they could escape to safety.

Promhize:

The report make it seem like they were killed in a spot
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by mikron(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
annibro:

Dats job for Journalists or do u xpect d soldier on battle 2b fighting & at d same time video d scene just 2 convince doubters on Nairaland? grin
but they normally show us pictures of slain boko haram fighters here on nairaland, why would this be different?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
These rumours are just fake.

God will purnish all this lie news broadcasters.

The facts in this story is this:::::::
Government of Nigeria supplied uncountable/ excess weapons to they youths in Borno to fight against boko-haram.
And they are the people that attacked and killed the members of the boko-haram,

How can NAF claimed to be the force behind the death of the boko-haram?

Another issue here is this, very soon the Borno armed youths will rise and claim to be another terrorist of their own because of the excess powerful weapons given to them by they FG of the zoo.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by donshaddow(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laid2001:
Can you show us just one picture/video as you claim from those that always show it!.

Are you serious? What planet are u from?

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by donshaddow(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
janellemonae:

Blame d media & journalists. Comparing channels to CNN is like comparing d american & Nigerian manufacturing industries. Nonexistent. During d chibok girls saga I watched all interviews wt d escapees & their families on CNN, no Nigerian channel had it. They focused on protests in abuja. Aisha sesay & purefoy were closer to d gist Dn any Nigerian journo. Twas a big shame.

Yeah! What a shame it really is.

I watched it till the final episode (when the guy was caught) and someone here was asking for pics and video.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by ogene007: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:

Cool Story Bro..

But just know this, if you IPOB Fhuckers keep acting a Fool, We Nigerians would order our Airforce to drop Bombs on your heads.

You punks will remain a part of Nigeria either by choice or by force.

OneNigeria In Peace or War
Your silly comments further confirms that you are indeed a child who unfortunately was not properly brought up. Kindly get out of this forum because it is not for kids.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
ogene007:

Your silly comments further confirms that you are indeed a child who unfortunately was not properly brought up. Kindly get out of this forum because it is not for kids.

Do you have a problem with kids?

undecided

You who is a supporter of this fuckery called Biafra and that Fhucker called Kanu is an Adult abi?

Adult Fool.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by Ndmichaels(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice try,but lie harder next time. I'm used to such lies.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by gbengene07(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
may the lord continue to be with u. may the souls of the lost one rest in perfect peace .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by EmekaBlue(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
propaganda..its a lie
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists by gemale(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
With which Intel? So because France & USA dey bomb isis, we wan follow dey claim say we dey do airstrike. I laff una. Until I c d video like dem dey show 4 CNN, I no go blv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.