Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent (599 Views)

I Thought Buhari Is Dead So Why re People Blaming Him For 2face pro Cancellation / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Why Re People Refeering To Onithsha Mosque As Hausa Mosque? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by Dosinspector(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2015
For over 3weeks fuel scarcity has continued,the litre price has gone up at the speed of light,the government seems not bordered by the situation,what amazes me the most is how the general public especially the buhari supporters has kept their cool as if all is well,during the last regime people were more reactive to issues like this bt with the current regime its seems nobody is talking,is people scared of buhari or what? The T.fares has gone up madly and still the apc supporters re finding it difficult to point fingers to the current president,the fuel scarcity is biting harder and nobody is talking unlike in the previous regime,for the APC supporters I don't know if its passion that endears them to the party or if they re under the influence of jazz.Why re we suffering and smiling its not normal in a sane society,even the media has not given this fuel issue adequate reportage.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by 49cents(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Very correct observation

I thought APC is about Change

I thought APC was about more efficiency but alas they are worse than the PDP because they have ex PDP in their system plus core APC twisted members

By the time hunger joins the myriad of problems maybe they will start wailing
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by cornoil(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Hypocrites.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by Trapnews: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2015
grin see why I kept quiet! guess where I dey? A or B?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by dialfa: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2015
we are yet to see oyibo on okada with jerrycan searching for fuel, so it's not serious yet
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by dialfa: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Trapnews:
grin see why I kept quiet! guess where I dey? A or B?

you be A. Very gay.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by Chubhie: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2015
The condition of APC supporters is most pitiable. They've all gone deaf and dumb. That's a typical Nigerian mentality. APC has brainwashed them and boxed them in. They are owned.

It is our collective responsibility to de programme them with evidences so they can be free citizens and demand for their rights. If This medicine be too bitter for most of them to consume then I'm afraid we will have to force feed them with reality.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by Trapnews: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2015
dialfa:

you be A. Very gay.

shocked choi

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by 175(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
APC, PMB and Tinubu join hands knack their Zombies aka Broomiods serious jazz dats y they are confused and not talking. gringrin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by oloyedayo(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2015
I trust APC, while they were the opposition they will have used this fuel scarcity to gain more support from citizens. I am expecting PDP to start capitalising on APC shortcomings.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Why Re People And Media Keeping Silent by obasiken: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Someone told me 2 days ago, that they are loading tankers with fuel to send across nigeria, that in 24 hrs there will be no more scarcity. He said it with such confidence as if he was the one loading the tankers. An average nigerian is gullible. Like most women they fall in love with what they hear.

(1) (Reply)

NGN1 To USD1 Is Realistic, See The Steps Taken By Buhari To Make It Real / Igbo Traders Lambast Biafra Protesters / Shi’ite Muslims Continue March Despite Boko Haram Attack On Members..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.