Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

FIFA 2018 WC: No Player Is Guaranteed A Shirt, Says Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2018 WC: No Player Is Guaranteed A Shirt, Says Oliseh (490 Views)

Which Footballer Made A Shirt Number Unique To You? / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Victor Emenayo & Age Cheat: Azerbaijani Media Claims 23Yr Old Player Is Over 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2018 WC: No Player Is Guaranteed A Shirt, Says Oliseh by Anamachi3(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh said that no player in his team is guaranteed a place as Nigeria continue in their quest to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Oliseh, was speaking against the backdrop of heart warming performance put up by Sunshine Stars’ Paul Onobi in place of John Obi Mikel in their second leg tie of the qualifiers against Swaziland on Tuesday in Port Harcourt. “What I feel about Onobi is that he’s a home star. “I said it from the onset that I don’t care of you play at home or abroad. “If you are good enough and you can adapt to the tactics that we play, we will do it. “I am glad that the whole world has witnessed a vindication of that policy that I will always adhere to. “He’s solid. He’s strong on the man (tackle). He’s solid. He’s clairvoyant and one thing I like about him is that he’s very hungry. “And that’s what we need now. “However, I must use this medium to state that Onobi did not play at the expense of (Mikel). “Nobody has a fixed spot in this team,” he said.

Re: FIFA 2018 WC: No Player Is Guaranteed A Shirt, Says Oliseh by zuchyblink(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2015
please replace:
Ighalo with G. Salami.
Musa with Ezekiel Bassey.
Igbonu with Bature Yaro.
Abdulahi with Musa Muhammed.
Echiejile with Stanley Amuzie.

(1) (Reply)

Snowboarding: Healthy And Well Balanced And Spectacular Sports / Because Of Bet / Transfer Talk: Chelsea In Talks To Sign Brazilian Star For €40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.