Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. (11190 Views)

Limit Of Online Transaction With UBA Master Card / Access Bank Is Charging Me 270 Per Dollar On Internet Transaction / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by ZN2: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Which bank offers prepaid mastercard? Naira dominated preferably for international online payments.

I know Zenith Bank used to offer the Web surfer card but not sure they still do.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by ZN2: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dawdy:

Visa prepaid card.

Can you fund this card online(internet banking) without going to a first bank branch or owning a first bank account?
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
coolsix:

the card i used and abandoned because of their poor service, it is N215,4 not N204.44. when last did you use the card?
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by lazinny(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
coolsix:

I don't understand 204.44 for $1, is that what you mean?
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by miqos02(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2015
hmm
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

the card i used and abandoned because of their poor service, it is N215,4 not N204.44. when last did you use the card?

204.95 This morning...
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by tonjeola(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolsix:

204.95 This morning...
skye bank visa card, u sure?
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Mariesio: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonjeola:

Skye bank is between 214-215 since one month now. I make payment almost everyday
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonjeola:

I don't know the card i'm using to pay online
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by tonjeola(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolsix:

I don't know the card i'm using to pay online
nothing hidden under the Sun, we will know one day

1 Like

Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolsix:

204.95 This morning...

You are probably using visa credit card.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

You are probably using visa credit card.

Really?
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Everyday4(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
ZN2:
Which bank offers prepaid mastercard? Naira dominated preferably for international online payments.

I know Zenith Bank used to offer the Web surfer card but not sure they still do.

1 Like

Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Op, come here. Did you just say firstbank is charging N200; I did a transaction and I was charged N220 plus. Anyway, I would wait till when it reflects on my account. Meanwhile my bank has stepped up from N150 to N180.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mployer(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
mavinc4u:
Op, come here. Did you just say firstbank is charging N200; I did a transaction and I was charged N220 plus. Anyway, I would wait till when it reflects on my account. Meanwhile my bank has stepped up from N150 to N180.

It is not up to 5 working days since he created this thread, so you don't have the card yet.

Stop distracting people.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mployer(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
mavinc4u:

Stop distracting people. We already know firstbank charges 200 and skye charges 215. There is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by pioneer10(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
yes its true
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by balogunsam(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
mployer:

Stop distracting people. We already know firstbank charges 200 and skye charges 215. There is nothing you can do about it.

Skye mastercard as at this afternoon was 225.49
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by honourableseyi: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2015
balogunsam:

Skye mastercard as at this afternoon was 225.49

I don't think visa and master are the same

1 Like

Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2015
mployer:

It is not up to 5 working days since he created this thread, so you don't have the card yet.

Stop distracting people.

Distracting people? Why not allow op to answer my question. I have the card even before op created this thread but I abandoned it when the card starts having 2 or 3 exchange rates on a transaction thereby competing with their master card rate. So choose your words wisely next time. Thanks
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2015
mployer:

It looks like you are confused or probably so pained but don't worry, I really do not have time for your type okay. Just allow op attend to my question. Thanks
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
mavinc4u:

Finally reflected on my account and is N228.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by tonjeola(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
i went there to withdraw my money sharp sharp. until it come back to N157 as last year before i will use it again shocked shocked
mavinc4u:

Finally reflected on my account and is N228.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonjeola:
i went there to withdraw my money sharp sharp. until it come back to N157 as last year before i will use it again shocked shocked

Do you mean withdraw money from FBN visa prepaid? Because they charge 3% for ATM withdrawal with the card.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by tonjeola(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
mavinc4u:

Do you mean withdraw money from FBN visa prepaid? Because they charge 3% for ATM withdrawal with the card.
yes withdraw from FBN visa prepaid.
No, bank transfer to my other FBN account, charges is at 1%.
Do u know they refuse to acknowledge the withdrawal claiming network since wednesday, only for me to payment now using paypal, forgot that I already link the card, and paypal charged me from FBN prepaid visa @ N232, though still waiting for their alert first before I go believe
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
tonjeola:
yes withdraw from FBN visa prepaid.
No, bank transfer to my other FBN account, charges is at 1%.
Do u know they refuse to acknowledge the withdrawal claiming network since wednesday, only for me to payment now using paypal, forgot that I already link the card, and paypal charged me from FBN prepaid visa @ N232, though still waiting for their alert first before I go believe

stop withdrawing from your FBN visa prepaid, it has a 3% charge. Meanwhile that N232 is real, it looks like their system is malfunctioning. i did 2 transactions base on op's statement; one in the morning and the other in the evening and the transaction i did in the morning reflected with rate of N228 while the one i did in the evening reflected with N232. i had to tell the person i made the payment to reverse it. God punish the devil abeg.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by tonjeola(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
mavinc4u:

stop withdrawing from your FBN visa prepaid, it has a 3% charge. Meanwhile that N232 is real, it looks like their system is malfunctioning. i did 2 transactions base on op's statement; one in the morning and the other in the evening and the transaction i did in the morning reflected with rate of N228 while the one i did in the evening reflected with N232. i had to tell the person i made the payment to reverse it. God punish the devil abeg.
so my money go hang there? Ha, no
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Scout60(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dawdy:
For the past one week, I have been charged N200 per $1 on every transaction I make with first bank visaprepaid on Aliexpress. Can any one with the card testify?

pls I want to link my first visa card to my Paypal. is it the same exchange rate.
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by mavinc4u(f): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Scout60:

pls I want to link my first visa card to my Paypal. is it the same exchange rate.

you can try your visa card and see if you would be lucky but as for the card op used, the rate is N232
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by Mariesio: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

you can try your visa card and see if you would be lucky but as for the card op used, the rate is N232

grin grin grin
Re: Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. by gowaga68: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
AleAirHub:

Bro....
did you see were i mentioned any bank name and my reviews was base on my finding... so read well before you quote someone...

Lastly visa card has two denomination which is Dollar & Naira.
cash into the dollar type is though cashflow base on my finding from 4 banks and why that of naira can be funded direct from bank just like normal way of cash deposits...
Hints
* the visa card can be applied from some banks without opening a bank account with them, banks like UBA, STANBICIBTC, etc. under UBA platform it is called Visa africard if it is not link to you bank account.
* as for the naira type the charges per $1 is been determine at the very day exchange rate plus additional 1% - 5% of bank charge because my boss has been using that of UBA type on his PayPal account and he is been charge $1/204 + #27. which automatically implies $1/231.
*why that of dollar type is more cheaper when hitting your payment online but the issues now is how to load the card...

Oga we need to talk, will be sendin a message via whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Gains Against Dollar To N375/$ / Help On This Lacasera Promo / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.