Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) (28581 Views)

'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by cyberdurable(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
those dudes are innocent...yes na me talk am
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by chipzidar(f): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
End time
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by TOSINSESI: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
Those guys fit get case with olosho Wey come use such allegations against them.......The matter is serious...may we not get implicated ijn
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2015
omo iya meji ti rewele.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2015
MissSlimbody:
And here comes another tribal war undecided
u spotted that so early are u one of them?

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Burger01:
Stop that nonsense. You are the one clamoring for tribal shait. Rubbish undecided
Clamoring for it?
Like NL e-warriors go through comments before they start attacking each other.

My comment was not to start an e-fight, I said that because I know it was going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by missyadorable(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Yeebos again?
When are they going back to Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
modelmike7:
Let them cool their hills being bars for sometime......

"heels" you mean

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
You definately are a good example of a usless being.
MissSlimbody:
You are clearly frustrated, I won't let you dump your frustration on me.

For the records, Its the female members of your family that are ashewo.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2015
prettysolid:
I am definately a good example of a usless being.
I won't argue with you.
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by justmenoni: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2015
I don't believe this story, ladies can go extra mile to implicate men cos of money ooo..wasn't it here on Nairaland dat one member narrated his poppy's experience with a prostitute where the man helped the ashawo only for the ashawo to start screaming for help until the man parted with 50k.

Ohk the lady was robbed and pushed down yet she was able to grab the plate number haba and our frsc (in naija oo) were able to track the vehicle to a mechanic village in surulere... Pretty bad our security officer's are quick to conclude in this Kinda case...

Let them arrest, Interogate and threatening the lady and u might see everything is nothing but a sham.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2015
adeoba2008:
omo iya meji ti rewele.

grin
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Pidggin(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Two thieves in one family, what a shame!
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by MadCow1: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3095745_thebrothers_jpeg15c55c8a8b86e62094a1d8a027fedde4

Just when the Igbo Peoples are trying to up their game, These two fhucktards show up.. angry

Ohaneze calls on President Buhari to execute them by rat poison. angry

#OganiruNdiIgbo..

#OneNigeria...
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Kingbilo(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
If the elder brother was not in the country when the crime was committed, his passport should be an adequate alibi. If the lady accuses the elder brother of committing the crime while he was not in the country, then her testimony should be brought into serious question.. They also need to check how long the car has been in the workshop. And where it was on that fateful day

Nobody knew they used to go out each morning to rob. It was gathered that in the evening, after office hours, the brothers, still using their mother’s Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV), would offer to give female passengers at bus stops lift. They would later rob them of their valuables before pushing them out of the car.
How was this story pieced together if that girl was the only one to get the vehicle number? Was it just a deduction or are there other witnesses not mentioned in this story? Even if they are guilty, you can't just call them serial robbers based on one testimony.. Bad investigation already

I have seen cases like this.. Your jeep is at mechanic shop and someone will just copy the number and accuse you of one crime or the other.. Hit and run in most cases..

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by byteem: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
...REALLY DONT LIKE THIS .. THESE GUYS ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY .. THE POLICE NEED TO STOP PUBLISHING THEIR INVETSIGATIONS BEFORE THE COURT DECIDES.. IT UTTERLY WRONG.. WHAT IF IT ALL TURNS OUT TO BE A SET UP..WHAT IF THE LADY COOKED IT ALL UP TO SPITE THE GUYS... WHAT IF SHE WROTE THE WRONG NUMBER AND WAS CONFUSED .. TOO MANY WHAT IFSSS.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by wacoj(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
I don't believe this story sha.
The story said the brothers usually rob their victims before pushing them out
If the lady was robbed and pushed out of the SUV, how was she able to get the number of the car when she should be in a serious pain nursing her wounds?

I suspect a set up!

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by frisky2good(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
No jail for them. It's the girls words against theirs and they have money to get a good lawyer.

menix:
The story get as e b jawe...

Nigerian police need to do a thorough investigation so that they won't be sending the wrong guyz to jail..

If truly they were involved, the mum too gat partake else she would ve asked the duo where they went with the car every morning..

End time case...
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by frisky2good(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Babes fit take this one dey deal with guys wey chop and no gree pay complete o cheesy
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2015
exactly, arguement stops when there has been acceptance. now u know what a usless being u are I suggest u pray for sense.
prettysolid:
You definately are a good example of a usless being.
MissSlimbody:
I won't argue with you.
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by redcliff: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2015
theshield:

Igbos are good for nothing. the earlier they go better for Nigeria........................ both of these guys are the so called hard working and building Lagos.

Is this how they build city? 80% of armed robbers in Nigeria are igbos.............FACT: visit Nigeria prisons for more information.

you must be an ex-convict

5 Likes

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by flokii: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2015
God help us...

might be the enemies at work... they could also be guilty
who knows...
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
redcliff:

you must be an ex-convict

You Igbos have brain problem. Must you be an ex-convict to have information about prison? .............................. WHICH MEANS U ARE EX BOKO HARAM COS U KNOW THEY STAY IN SAMBISA FOREST.
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

"heels" you mean
...... 'heels and behind', i actually meant. Some phone typo errors. Thanks for pointing that out bro.
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
I smell SETUP
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by ptaller(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Nigeria Police can be funny, when it comes to criminals that are caught at a crime scene, confirmed and reported by almost all the dailes and eye witness; take note that their (confirmed criminals)' eyes are always covered and with a caption *a suspect* coz even with all the facts, it hasn't been proven by the court of law.

But in a case that begs for lots answers, it could be a frame up, it could be the mechanics or anyone else that uses the SUV to comit the crime or there could even be no crime at all, except maybe the ladies are the offenders, coz they could have lied because of one reason or the other. & our police, without concluding their investigation, they showed pictures of innocent guy not even as suspect but confirmed criminals, what if it all turned out to be false after investigation? Ki Olorun ma so wa ni ilu wa, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by victorazy(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
They don kill the woman be that.
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Hero10001: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2015
Yeeboe!
Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by entparrot(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
This could be a set up, what if the lady is wrong, what other evidence, did the police have, are they charging them base on the lady's testimony? What if it's false testimony, I hope the CP, didn't goof about this case.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Arrested For Using Mom’s Car To Rob In Lagos (pictured) by Exponental(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
maybe true or not. I smell blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering / Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.