Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired (2125 Views)

National grazing bill has expired, says senate / Buratai Contradicts Shettima On Seized Territories By Boko Haram / Nigeria Has Expired (1914-2014). It Time To Let Biafra Go - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by UmuEri(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
INVASION OF NIGERIA BY BENIN REP: 1914 AGREEMENT HAS EXPIRED, PRESIDENT BONI YAYI TELLS BUHARI

Palpable tension has enveloped the border town of Okuta in Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State over the alleged invasion of 16 villages by the authorities of Benin Republic.

Already, the authorities of the neighbouring country have gone ahead to construct Gerdarmes Office (Police station) in the affected Nigerian communities and also hoist their national flag at the affected Nigeria villages. The development, according to THISDAY investigations, has...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=26254

Details soon...
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by speedyGonzales: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2015
a source would be helpful...
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by UmuEri(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by trapQ: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Are you kidding me??

So it has denegerated to the point where Nigeria no longer commands respect by this negligible people.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Chanchit: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
UmuEri:

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=26254
Any source with egberetvnews you know the news is from the stables of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Land grabbers. cheesy grin grin
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by UmuEri(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Chanchit:

Any source with egberetvnews you know the news is from the stables of Biafra.
what of the one from sahararepporters, The Nation and Punch? From the stable of who?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by chaloner(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
That's true na , british created Nigeria with tag Best Before 2015 grin I love benin republic. Naija army no fit try great benin republic soldiers na grin lol

5 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by kodded(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
trapQ:
Are you kidding me??

So it has denegerated to the point where Nigeria no longer commands respect by this negligible people.
thanks to a certain dulllard with a nepa bill as his certificates cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by afrideo(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
UmuEri:
INVASION OF NIGERIA BY BENIN REP: 1914 AGREEMENT HAS EXPIRED, PRESIDENT BONI YAYI TELLS BUHARI

Palpable tension has enveloped the border town of Okuta in Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State over the alleged invasion of 16 villages by the authorities of Benin Republic.

Already, the authorities of the neighbouring country have gone ahead to construct Gerdarmes Office (Police station) in the affected Nigerian communities and also hoist their national flag at the affected Nigeria villages. The development, according to THISDAY investigations, has...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=26254

Details soon...

LIES LIES LIES
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by kkkp: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
UmuEri:

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=26254
hahah biafra propaganda source
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Chanchit: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
UmuEri:
what of the one from sahararepporters, The Nation and Punch? From the stable of who?

I can't even waste my time to read the news cos if its true, na exercise dem dey do just like Biafra protest, cos na koboko them go take dislodge them.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by chigoizie7(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
People no get sense oh.

All these !mbeciles shouting biafra news stand, are u all trying to tell me that benin republic did not actually take possession of their land or that the biafrans bribed or instigated them into taking the land or that it was the biafrans that took the land or that the biafrans altered the 1914 agreement that made naija a scam by lugard?

I want to actually know why they are blaming biafrans and the FG and PMB has said nothing about it. These people from benin did not carry the act of taking those southwest villages in a day, why has "odua" refused to comment or fight for its people if they knew that what benin republic is doing is wrong and crime?

See, all these people wey never die finish, na biafra go give una d last high BP wey go finally kill all of una.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by hoobs(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
trapQ:
Are you kidding me??

the agreement of the entity called Nigeria signed between britain and france and colonists expired in 2014(I.e 100yrs),nothing was agreed in the confab,as it stands now their is nothing like Nigeria,jux a group of ppl struggling to remain relevant,so the ppl of benin which some of them where fraudulently carved into nigeria by Britain and the other into benin by france has evry right to unite with their kith and kin since the ZOO has expired!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
We get promo for them, make them take Borno state join. make we get peace

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by demielvis: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
UmuEri:
Bros ignore the baga.

Lol benin republic people gat brains.

Me likey!

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by demielvis: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chanchit:

I can't even waste my time to read the news cos if its true, na exercise dem dey do just like Biafra protest, cos na koboko them go take dislodge them.
Really?

Like an ostrich you've buried your head in the sand but the harsh reality is

They've taken back their lands.
LWKMD
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Chanchit: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
demielvis:

Really?

Like an ostrich you've buried your head in the sand but the harsh reality is

They've taken back their lands.
LWKMD

So na like that dem dey collect land?
You better no make that laugh kill you die, watch as their president come prostrating in Abuja.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by ruffhandu: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
This one is strong. They even have their flags hoisted there, even police stations. Lemme just stand and watch.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
chigoizie7:
People no get sense oh.

All these !mbeciles shouting biafra news stand, are u all trying to tell me that benin republic did not actually take possession of their land or that the biafrans bribed or instigated them into taking the land or that it was the biafrans that took the land or that the biafrans altered the 1914 agreement that made naija a scam by lugard?

I want to actually know why they are blaming biafrans and the FG and PMB has said nothing about it. These people from benin did not carry the act of taking those southwest villages in a day, why has "odua" refused to comment or fight for its people if they knew that what benin republic is doing is wrong and crime?

See, all these people wey never die finish, na biafra go give una d last high BP wey go finally kill all of una.

The Yoruba would love this....lol.
At least they can unite with their long lost brothers.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by demielvis: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chanchit:

So na like that dem dey collect land?
You better no make that laugh kill you die, watch as their president come prostrating in Abuja.
Rotflmao

Prostrating to which abuja?When they've hoisted and mounted their flag?

Seriously you got me Rotfl kai!

100 years have passed mate and they got the right to demand for their land.

What got me lolling is that they even had their eyes on the land and the yorubas and hausas were busy claiming ownership.

Those people got brains and me likey!Lol.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Chanchit: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
demielvis:

Rotflmao

Prostrating to which abuja?When they've hoisted and mounted their flag?

Seriously you got me Rotfl kai!

100 years have passed mate and they got the right to demand for their land.

What got me lolling is that they even had their eyes on the land and the yorubas and hausas were busy claiming ownership.

Those people got brains and me likey!Lol.

Guy you just dey deceive yourself, I saw aa thread that its not true,but I didn't even bother to open it cos it can't be true in the first place.
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by demielvis: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chanchit:

Guy you just dey deceive yourself, I saw aa thread that its not true,but I didn't even bother to open it cos it can't be true in the first place.
Just like i saw a thread that said soldiers are missing

And saw another one that said no soldiers were missing

And saw yet another one that said soldiers that were not missing had been found

And then saw another one that showed the pictures of the dead soldiers.

You wanna shut out reality but it's not gonna happen.
Mr ostrich

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by xmich(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Land grabbers. cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by Chanchit: 3:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Benin Republic Takea Over Nigeria's Territories, Says The Country Has Expired by yahrant140(m): 4:03am On Nov 21, 2015
In the world we live in today:
1. Size is strength!
2. Population is strength!
The world is no longer ready to accommodate kue kue kue contries, like Togo, Republic of Benin etc.
Even if we are to talk Biafra, can these misguided ones be said to be the authentic leaders to do business with?

(1) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons Northern Igbo's Are The Real Igbos! / NASS And Buhari Clash Over Islamic Coalition / LIST: Only 10 States Are Not Owing Workers Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.