Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen (20790 Views)

Saraki Swears In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-West Senator / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / Saraki Swears In Mrs Oluremi Tinubu ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by tomakint: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

You can continue wailing, but remember that politics is not only about online ranting tongue tongue tongue

Saraki knows the danger ahead: it is either he do the will of PMB or he won't be out of his alleged predicaments.
You can't even smell the coffee that Saraki is only grabbing at straw when it's matter for an ouster has been concluded already....Saraki can never be trusted by Buhari again, if he likes he can make Lawan the Super Senate Leader of the Senate yet his Court case will hold and he shall be kicked out. His greed brought him this quagmire he is presently. Copy that
Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by tega4eddie: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Saraki......Commando style.....scratch my back and I scratch yours
Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=14pt] i used to dislike this man because i thought he was yoruba but ever since i realized that he is fulani and have denied even having one drop of yoruba blood i have rested my case....ojukwu recited psams 109 to curse the yoruba race and since then every curse is coming to pass....the strangers(herdsman) are destroying their labor....the desendants are being blotted out and their good deeds towards the north is being repayed with evill amd there perfume is being turned to shit and that is why they smell

[/size]

Unfortunately for u he IS a Yoruba man. Oya start hating him again

1 Like

Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by phabulux: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=14pt] i used to dislike this man because i thought he was yoruba but ever since i realized that he is fulani and have denied even having one drop of yoruba blood i have rested my case....ojukwu recited psams 109 to curse the yoruba race and since then every curse is coming to pass....the strangers(herdsman) are destroying their labor....the desendants are being blotted out and their good deeds towards the north is being repayed with evill amd there perfume is being turned to shit and that is why they smell

[/size]

You have not the sense of a junebug!

Yours is the rant of a deluded, indescribably asinine, unconscionably vituperative, senseless, psychotic, misbegotten, poorly educated error of creation.

Ask your mother if she didn't cry when she saw the goblin she excreted when she only wanted to defecate. You are an anal ejection.

Bukola does not have one drop of Yoruba blood, does he? So, your typical, all-Fulani families name their kids Gbemisola, Olusola, Bukola?

Oponu!

Are you a student of history? I doubt it.

If any tribe is cursed, it's yours. You are always fighting losing battles.

I wonder why I'm even responding to this cowdung.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by ODUBEZE: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
TATROVERT:
ok
How much?
Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by seyicrown2008: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chinaimporter:

[/size]

You are Fool of the Highest Order, slowpoke, u must be Animal living with human being. No wonder ur race is lacking behind

1 Like

Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Baba go slow is always a difficult man to please . Saraki is wasting his time trying to please them if he doesn't leave that sit for them.
Re: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen by Olasco50(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
That Is Good, But People Of Nigeria Are Bing Wharching You Senitors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen / Bayelsa Guber: Ex-president Jonathan Endorses Bayelsa Central For Ticket / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.