Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. (61558 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by bg0074real(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
palladin:
Religion
Thanks for the app.. It really make sense.. By the way, are you a developer?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by afroxyz: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
The terrorists spoke english in a french speaking country. Does that not tell you guys something? Islam/muslims are the scapegoats for a wider agenda. How come the US and French special forces were mobilised so quick?

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by bg0074real(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Islam terrorizing every damn day...especially on Fridays

This is what happens when people take commands like the ones below serious....

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

You are right but did you read from the beginning of the chapter? Pls, stop misleading ppl
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by adjoviomole(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
allanphash7:
I need to go back to Alfa gani

Ilekewu ya

Despite am an atheisf i must know to to recite quran

Islambad

Eleribu grin mAke we go 2geda abeg. Who knoWs dey may kidnap person somday and ask us to recite frm d kuran
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by maajin007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:
It's their way, Islam is the world's worst, and largest epidemic.

Sincere apologies to my Muslim friends but your religion is now a threat to human peace and existence.

The world need peace and life, not Islam and it's bloodletting trademark.
so what is the solution ? or you want to start killing Muslim in your neighborhood? we are shying away from the root of all this problem.pls don't ask me the root;we are in the age of information.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by maajin007(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
The world in general is hypocritical when dealing with islam.. Let's face the fact. let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Islam is a cancer to the world and it need to be cut off.
With all due respect to the muslim, I don't hate you guys.. You guys should stop playing the race card here and don't call me racist cause islam is not a race, it is an ideology. I love you all as humans, but I hate your ideology. It is a treat to my existence.
bro you can start your revelation good writer and you will see where your writing skills we eventually lead you.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by maajin007(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
May God Almighty destroy Islam and the prophet who brought it to this world
I don't answer ladies but you are in a loose
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by BlackAlbino6(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
This a clear prove that islam= terrorism.
I know some wud argue that not all moslems are terrorist yet again all terrorist are moslems......anyway na to quickly google search koran cause where I dey for north dem fit go gaga any minute

I site you and can also tell the kind of Chriatian you are. Go and read your Bible and prepare for the worst, than reading the Koran that can not save you on the day of final judgement.

I rather die than live by reciting the Koran. Because to die with Christ is hope to the righteous.
They shall be no second death...................Hallelluyah.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by tonychristopher: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
afroxyz:
The terrorists spoke english in a french speaking country. Does that not tell you guys something? Islam/muslims are the scapegoats for a wider agenda. How come the US and French special forces were mobilised so quick?
Let's assume that Muslim are that daft that they are used as tools by western forces ..are they daft to kill themselves

One thing is certain , it is islam is a terror and stop blaming west

What is special about Mali that west will be interested in that deserted poor country
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by PLANETMARS(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

I site you and can also tell the kind of Chriatian you are. Go and read your Bible and prepare for the worst, than reading the Koran that can not save you on the day of final judgement.

I rather die than live by reciting the Koran. Because to die with Christ is hope to the righteous.
They shall be no second death...................Hallelluyah.........
see as e sweet for ur mouth, mr its easier said than done wisdom is profitable to the wise. Why u no carry bible go preach to boko for sambisa? Reading the koran or reciting it does not make me any less a christian. Same way I read any other book and recite it doesn't mean I agree or disagree with the authors just for knowledge
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by brainiac007: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
adesegun121:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell me, can two wrongs make a right? Is revenge a must for you? If your God cannot fight for himself what kind of God is that?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by BlackAlbino6(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
see as e sweet for ur mouth, mr its easier said than done wisdom is profitable to the wise. Why u no carry bible go preach to boko for sambisa? Reading the koran or reciting it does not make me any less a christian. Same way I read any other book and recite it doesn't mean I agree or disagree with the authors just for knowledge

Yes it does @ the bolded.
Do you know what I have faced in this part of the North hahahahahahah.

Go and read your Bible so that when they ask you to recite the Quran, you recite the Bible.

That wisdom you mentioned is of the devil and not of God. Have you forgotten what the Bible says 'Choose yea this day whom to worship' (whose words to recite in the day of trouble), any Christian that recites the Quran just to live is not prepared for Eternity.

Your type can do any thing to live.
What does the Bible say 'You shall have no other gods before me Ex.20:3'

What did Daniel and his friends do when they where served the kings meat? What about Meshack, Shedrack and Abednogo do when they were asked to bow and worship the golden image.

Hmmmmmmm brother you need Jesus!!!

Go and read the Book of revealations my brother. What just happened in Mali is in the book of Revealations.

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by allanphash7(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Emi ni eleribu abi

Ori e o da
adjoviomole:

Eleribu grin mAke we go 2geda abeg. Who knoWs dey may kidnap person somday and ask us to recite frm d kuran
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by brainiac007: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
lol , how would they shout Jesus name when they wanna kill. you guys shout his name during sex, when cheating people of their money, you guys have no respect what so ever for that name.

At least they are not killing senselessly when they do. I chose the Christian GOD compared to your butchering God for this difference alone
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by jamst2(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
huh! This is nothing but a simple media propaganda for the gullible ones.
This is just a smeer campaigne against islam by zionist west.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by matiuni: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=adesegun121

Adesegun,you are a disappointment to mankind.In all these instances you mentioned,was anyone of them to propagate a faith.You are happy as allahu akbar is now synonimous with blood shedding and message of death from ak47.Woe to all those that call evil good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by PLANETMARS(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Yes it does @ the bolded.
Do you know what I have faced in this part of the North hahahahahahah.

Go and read your Bible so that when they ask you to recite the Quran, you recite the Bible.

That wisdom you mentioned is of the devil and not of God. Have you forgotten what the Bible says 'Choose yea this day whom to worship' (whose words to recite in the day of trouble), any Christian that recites the Quran just to live is not prepared for Eternity.

Your type can do any thing to live.
What does the Bible say 'You shall have no other gods before me Ex.20:3'

What did Daniel and his friends do when they where served the kings meat? What about Meshack, Shedrack and Abednogo do when they were asked to bow and worship the golden image.

Hmmmmmmm brother you need Jesus!!!

Go and read the Book of revealations my brother. What just happened in Mali is in the book of Revealations.
now u not making sense mr man like I said its easy for u to sit behind ur keypad and type sshit I challenge u get a bus first tin 2moro head to maduguri and preach no u won't bcus u r too much of a chicken. And relating shedrack story is simply senseless cause they where asked to recite not accept islam. That I am a christian doesn't mean I should be ignorant of other religion. For ur info when I came into d world I didn't come with a bible I found myself in a christian home and didn't chose where to be born. Everytin I know and believe in is as a result of infomation I have gained. If I was born in saudi arabia I wud most likely b a moslem and then shebi u wud frown wen I read d bible? I have wasted too much time on u and u aint worth it. My advice read the bible with an open mind and pray ur loyalty is not tested bcus even peter denied jesus 3 times even when he was fore warned!
#peace hope we meet in heaven and laugh over this

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Brightology2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where u born today dat u don't know islam is a disaster to human race?
VickyRotex:

Ask yourself one more time!
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Welcome to the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by honeywealth75(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abusing the Prophet of Allah will take u no where but hell fire. Watch what u say
ihatebuhari:
foolish prophet Muhammad
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ihatebuhari(f): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
honeywealth75:
Abusing the Prophet of Allah will take u no where but hell fire. Watch what u say
guess all islams are already in hell

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by illiad: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Xbee007:

So u wanna blame Islam for this? Well go ahead and blame Islam, I can't blame you cos you are clearly having a myopic thinking. Just centuries ago we know the horror committed by the west in the name of Christianity. The horrific slave trade and the apparthied and even manipulation in the form of neocolonialism.
Perhaps, ur thinking is that they stop slave trade in the name of Jesus. Let me prove you wrong, the blacks would still be suffering from those gays missionaries if not for industrial revolution.
The world would have been a better place if the American had not invade Iraq and that is a fact that the Pentagon can never deny.

Please don't get emotional over this. I know a lot about Islam and can speak authoritatively to you about the tenets of Islam and how it is outdated and inimical to modern life.

I am not a believer in religion, so if you want us to discuss the evils and otherwise of Islam let's do so from an intellectual perspective.

And before you think me a novice in Islam, I'd like to inform you that I have read the Quran from 1998 till date, always own both hard and soft copies even as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by adjoviomole(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
allanphash7:
Emi ni eleribu abi

Ori e o da

E ma binu sir grin na d way u talk ilekewu ya! Nain dey make me laff
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mrofficial(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islamabad. Sorry to my Muslim friends.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by illiad: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
marwanafrica:

And when adolf hitler was alive we muslims never ascribe his cowardice acts to his religion which is christianity

Adolf Hitler was one mad fellow, that's something far removed from organizations or movements like Isis, boko haram, al qaeda, al shabbab, aqim, hezbolla, and countless others who kill and maim everyone on sight for no reason, and not to talk of the entire Muslim population that is prone to violence for slightest or even no reason at all.

There are bad people everywhere my dear but we are talking about a quarter of the entire Muslim population being terrorists here

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by amiskurie(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I'm a Christian and I know this people do not represent Islam.
Hmm
The news said they are Islamist and jihadist at the same time,and later said no group has yet to claim responsibility.

Can you see the height of propaganda.

Islam- Islamist. Christianity- .........

Jihad- jihadist. Crusade-...........

The only name left for us is Muslim after they picked on those and rubbish them.

I cry for the blinded youth of this generation.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by owolabifunke14(f): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
The world in general is hypocritical when dealing with islam.. Let's face the fact. let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Islam is a cancer to the world and it need to be cut off.
With all due respect to the muslim, I don't hate you guys.. You guys should stop playing the race card here and don't call me racist cause islam is not a race, it is an ideology. I love you all as humans, but I hate your ideology. It is a treat to my existence.
I disagree with yoy
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mohammedmagnus: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
brainiac007:

At least they are not killing senselessly when they do. I chose the Christian GOD compared to your butchering God for this difference alone
lol, this just shows either your ignorant or your just being funny. Go and read the history of your religion then come and talk to me. if you don't know anything about history then you should keep mute
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ademoladeji(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
ransomed:
::-- Yoruba muslim like you is never considered a true muslim by others. They follow the injuction of MoreharmMade as commanded in Qur' an Chapter 9 verse 29. Read before responding please. Thanks.

I truly appreciate that part you called my attention to...

I'm not 'scholaric' enough to argue/explain that to you buh pls read kindly read this link:

www.discover-the-truth.com/2014/06/03/examining-quran-929-does-islam-sanction-the-killing-of-christians-and-jews/
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Haryobame: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by amjoseph19: 12:39am On Nov 21, 2015
owolabifunke14:
I disagree with yoy
What's your view on muslim in relating to terrorism.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by maestroz: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2015
quoting buhariz popular phrase....

you mean we need to kill islam before islam kills nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.