Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. (61656 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sasquareT(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I'm a Christian and I know this people do not represent Islam.
Well I wan believe you before but a second look at ur moniker says u are a deceiver and lair.

9 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by joeyekembele: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
onosprince:
This idiots are just destroying the islamic religion and making everyone of them look bad.
Don't be deceived, all they are doing is Islamic. Islam is the problem of this world. Quote me. Every muslim has the innate tendency to do what the Jihadists do I'd given the opportunity.

9 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
mujaya1:
Bleep you, if i can see you face to face, i will kill, kafiri, you will die and enter grave and contiunious insult muslim.
terrorist sad bomb your brain angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Orikinla(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Another case of failure of military intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mujaya1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am asking this question to christian, who invented gun, who produced it, who sell it, who throw atomic nuclear to japan in world war 2, who fought world war 1 and 2,who created isis,boko haram,alqeada, who use all of this in name of islam, to destroy islam, or allah reveal all this people that are using islam to achieve want and destroy them forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by koko12(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
magicfingers009:
End time
*in Lasisi69's voice* grin grin grin
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by oz4real83(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
Make I do go learn Quran. One can't just tell.
u want to learn evil?

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by alcuin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
youmour:
Has anyone noticed how every region located at the north of every nation is always hostile

Are u a student of mysticism? ?? If you are, you will know why it is so.

Thanks.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by prideofscience: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
shocked shocked But i tot they have killed the pillars of terrorism now Osama, sadam and Gadafi. Why attack never seized West should stop supporting some groups in Syria to fight against isis and govt in power. Those whom theY back may be the ISIS.

The solution to terrorism is unity and justice......If not, i cry for thy world cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by vodkat: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Allah Will forgive you

the killers are killing in allahs name so allah cannot forgive

he wants blood

SAY NO TO ARAB CONQUEST OF AFRICA FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.

ARAB WANT EVER ONE TO BOW TO THIER CULTURE

7 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by wtfCode: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
nawaoo
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by luckman20(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Islam terrorizing every damn day...

This is what happens when people take commands like the ones below serious....

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Q60:8

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ZYZZA: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Allah Will forgive you
may you and your Allah die in hell stupid terrorist. Muhammad was a terrorist, I will not be surprised if shacow would is tagged a prophet, cow

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by oz4real83(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
mujaya1:
I am asking this question to christian, who invented gun, who produced it, who sell it, who throw atomic nuclear to japan in world war 2, who fought world war 1 and 2,who created isis,boko haram,alqeada, who use all of this in name of islam, to destroy islam, or allah reveal all this people that are using islam to achieve want and destroy them forever.
america doesn't fight for the sake of religion. They fight to maintain their sovereignty,freedom and their interests.

9 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Jabioro: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Koran na nook to read by force now..can you imgine the way of Muhammed evangelism.Islam is a death and death is in Islam..

8 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ZYZZA: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where is your source
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by LockDown69(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by okestev: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jesus said "Am the, the Truth and the LIFE....No one comes to the Father "EXCEPT THROUGH ME" - Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the entire mankind. John 14 v 6

7 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
alcuin:

Are u a student of mysticism? ?? If you are, you will know why it is so.

Thanks.

No I'm not,but if there's a theory I will like to know,can you refer me to some piece?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by luckman20(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
ZYZZA:
#say no to Islam, Islam is evil

What do you expect from a religion built on terrorism, yes Muhammad the founder was a terrorist, rapist murderer, what do you expect from dumb and bind follower

The religion it self is terror and every one in it

You are a Muslim and not a terrorist I agree but you have the DNA

Islam is 99 percent of the world's problem

Quote me any where

Na you muhammad murder Abi na your girlfriend him rape?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by okestev: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jesus said "Am the, the Truth and the LIFE....No one comes to the Father "EXCEPT THROUGH ME" - Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the entire mankind. John 14 v 6........ Ignore HIM at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by lakeside30: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
mujaya1:
Bleep you, if i can see you face to face, i will kill, kafiri, you will die and enter grave and contiunious insult muslim.

Isn't it obvious now,terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by tivta(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
So I have to be a Muslim to be safe?

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mohammedmagnus: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
say no to terrorism.. their lust for blood knows no bounds. All we are told is people for start a war, what we are not told is those who incite and instigate such wars.... well the prophet predicted this.... it's obvious their are those who want to live in peace with people of other faiths and those who just want to cause carnage. there have been radical muslims in islam since time in memorial....
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by jacksonite: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Yes. I guess they represent your version of Christianity!

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Ejjis(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Shut up ur mouth muslim man....You are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by alcuin(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
youmour:

No I'm not,but if there's a theory I will like to know,can you refer me to some piece?

The north is a place of darkness, misery, superstition and ignorance. Its a place where the Sun(metaphorically, speaking) never shines.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ZYZZA: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
luckman20:

like it or not all you prophet even shacow are rapist, 100years to come shacow world be a Muslim prophet

All of you are terrorist, Muslim is a terrorist movement

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ZYZZA: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
luckman20:

like it or not all you prophet even shacow are rapist, 100years to come shacow world be a Muslim prophet

All of you are terrorist, Islam is a terrorist movement
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by femi4: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
mujaya1:
Use your brain!

Have you seen where a Christian shout "In Jesus name" before, during and after killing innocent souls?

Your religion is faulty and full of loopholes being capitalized upon by terrorist

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.