Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment (8562 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
[img]http://i2.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Van-Vicker-2.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=720%2C570[/img]Don’t be disappointed if you don’t see the usual names and pictures that are associated with this kind of posts.

Nollywood now has new acts and talents like Bryan Okwara, Joseph Benjamin and Uti Nwachukwu as some of the most handsome actors in the industry.

Faces like Mike Ezuruonye, Jim Iyke, Chidi Mokeme, Saint Obi, RMD, Pat Attah and the host of other sexy actors that graced our screens in the time past are not included here.

There is a saying that nothing lasts forever and I dare say that their time is almost, if not already past. There are new kids in the bloc that are topping all charts at the moment.

Note that this list does not rate them in a particular progression according to the most handsome (as “handsomeness” is in the eyes of the beholder).

Again it is not about wealth or asset. It is just a random selection of the trending guys the movie industry at the moment. So relax as we bring to you our 12 most handsome actors among the bunch.

Uti Nwachukwu
[img]http://i2.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/uti1.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=502%2C728[/img]
The one-time banker, who hails from Agbor in Delta state Southern Nigeria, is a graduate of Computer Science and Education from Benson Idahosa University, Benin City.

The 33-year old’s journey to stardom in the entertainment industry began with his appearance on the reality TV show “Next Movie Star” where he finished as first runner-up.

He moved on to become part of the Nigerian representatives in the African TV reality show, Big Brother Africa 3 in 2008.

Although he was evicted on day 42, he came back to the 5th edition in 2010 which he eventually won.

The multi-talented Nollywood actor is also a singer. He released his first single titled “Go down” in 2010.

He has starred in several movies and TV series which include “Tinsel”, “In the Cupboard”, and “Weekend Getaway” and is the current host of the TV show “Jara”

http://36posts.com/2015/11/most-handsome-nollywood-actors-at-the-moment/
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by sissylucy(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Uti mite be handsome but he definitely can't be among d top list of Nollywood handsome males...

BTW...op..continue na..
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mitcheeeeeeeew
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by nnegold(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anticipating
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by Fynpatra(f): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dear lord pls forgive me for opening a Foolish thread..

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh shii
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by afrotrendzy: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice thread.
Thumbs up@36posts.
More grace.
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by faith551(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
80% of the list is made up of Ibo guys, we really do rock when it comes to the looks
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by Wenebadu(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is happening here??
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
kiss undecided
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by Nekkysop(f): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2015
I expected more dan dis jare
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by shizzy7(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Van Vicker is not a nollywood actor, na gollywood.
You never hear about Wole Ojo abi? fine boy
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
sad
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
tongue
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by Sanuzi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
i dias agree. where did u put Baba Suwee and
36posts:
[img]http://i2.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Van-Vicker-2.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=720%2C570[/img]Don’t be disappointed if you don’t see the usual names and pictures that are associated with this kind of posts.

Nollywood now has new acts and talents like Bryan Okwara, Joseph Benjamin and Uti Nwachukwu as some of the most handsome actors in the industry.

Faces like Mike Ezuruonye, Jim Iyke, Chidi Mokeme, Saint Obi, RMD, Pat Attah and the host of other sexy actors that graced our screens in the time past are not included here.

There is a saying that nothing lasts forever and I dare say that their time is almost, if not already past. There are new kids in the bloc that are topping all charts at the moment.

Note that this list does not rate them in a particular progression according to the most handsome (as “handsomeness” is in the eyes of the beholder).

Again it is not about wealth or asset. It is just a random selection of the trending guys the movie industry at the moment. So relax as we bring to you our 12 most handsome actors among the bunch.

Uti Nwachukwu
[img]http://i2.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/uti1.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=502%2C728[/img]
The one-time banker, who hails from Agbor in Delta state Southern Nigeria, is a graduate of Computer Science and Education from Benson Idahosa University, Benin City.

The 33-year old’s journey to stardom in the entertainment industry began with his appearance on the reality TV show “Next Movie Star” where he finished as first runner-up.

He moved on to become part of the Nigerian representatives in the African TV reality show, Big Brother Africa 3 in 2008.

Although he was evicted on day 42, he came back to the 5th edition in 2010 which he eventually won.

The multi-talented Nollywood actor is also a singer. He released his first single titled “Go down” in 2010.

He has starred in several movies and TV series which include “Tinsel”, “In the Cupboard”, and “Weekend Getaway” and is the current host of the TV show “Jara”

http://36posts.com/2015/11/most-handsome-nollywood-actors-at-the-moment/
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by londoner: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Van Vicker is not a nollywood actor, na gollywood.

You never hear about Wole Ojo abi? fine boy

Wale is soo handsome. He takes the crown IMO.

My mistake I mistook Wale Ojo for another actor. Will find out the guy I am thinking of an the guy is seriously handsome. I don't think Wale is actually handsome.
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36pists: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by axortedbabe(f): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wenebadu:
What is happening here??
dem dey share meat
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36pists: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36pists: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2015
sad
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by Wenebadu(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2015
axortedbabe:
dem dey share meat
d meat go reach me??
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by adamondroc(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
The beautiful ones are not born yet!
www.sharemyfame.com.ng
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
cry
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
sad
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool
Re: Most Handsome Nollywood Actors At The Moment by 36posts: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos) / Sade Adu’s Daughter Has Now Officially ‘transitioned’ Into A Man:mto News / Adekunle Gold Kisses Nicky Minaj After Performance - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.