Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? (21238 Views)

"Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / How We Can Reconcile and Restore Our Lost Relationship with God / My Parents Are Treating Me Bad Because I'm An Atheist- Anonym0us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by dejol88: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP just to clear your doubt

The Bible is a product of Catholic tradition. It was compiled by the Catholic Church in 382 at the Synod of Rome, under Pope Damasus.

That answers your question

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by tommysparks: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejol88:
OP just to clear your doubt

The Bible is a product of Catholic tradition. It was compiled by the Catholic Church in 382 at the Synod of Rome, under Pope Damasus.

That answers your question
catholics compiled and closed the bible
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by tempest69: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
password88:
My dear I was in thesame situation years back. If truly u believe in ur new faith and that u are not being misled by our today's denominationalism. Prove ur faith by confronting them with bible portions.... Here isn't the right place to xplain into details what I wnt u to knw concerning our faith, and earthly religion.
In my own case after I was rejectd by my family members because of my new faith I went back to the house with bible truth anD today not only that I was acceptd but I became the source of their conversion . Like I said earlIer its all depends on u and the type of faith u think u are having now.
If really u need help contact me through my mail: Darlingtonjudeberry@gmail.com maybe I can be of help to u because l have been in thesame situation before and now instead of being rejectd by my family members God used me to open my family members' eyes
That's The REVELATIONAL Knowledge by the Holy Spirit...... Stay blessed bro
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by dejol88: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
tommysparks:
catholics compiled and closed the bible

Tell me which congregation use the bible more than the catholics
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by Malakh: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Krystalzkris:
grin
if i see you,I go spank you undecided
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by tommysparks: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejol88:

Tell me which congregation use the bible more than the catholics
Non. The Catholic Church use the bible in daily and Sunday masses and after every four years if u attend daily and Sunday masses u would have listened to the bible back-to-back from genesis to revelation.
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by Highcuerayte: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

And I am sure it is the Holy Spirit that teaches you to call others foool. It is clear your life is now better than that of a Catholic.

It is also the Holy Spirit that teaches you to see yourself as better than others.

I am a Catholic and it is clear your life is not better than mine. If the catholic church is the church of darkness, you must be the darkness itself.

People like you claim to be holier, whereas you are straight candidates for hell fire, since your conducts are not better than that of a pagan.
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by Highcuerayte: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

And I am sure it is the Holy Spirit that teaches you to call others foool. It is clear your life is now better than that of a Catholic.

It is also the Holy Spirit that teaches you to see yourself as better than others.

I am a Catholic and it is clear your life is not better than mine. If the catholic church is the church of darkness, you must be the darkness itself.

People like you claim to be holier, whereas you are straight candidates for hell fire, since your conducts are not better than that of a pagan.
Fools are fools.

And BTW I don't do Christainity.
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by tonytony208(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Fools are fools.

And BTW I don't do Christainity.

No wonder
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by kurlz(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
quincybee12:
I'm not being religious,,,i care for my eternity,,i want to please GOD,,,

calvary greetings to you sister I'm happy to read this topic, having found the truth I want you to know that Christianity is a lone race, you may definitely be rejected even deserted by friends , family .....because they have not found that truth you found. But its only a test of time and your faith.
We will all give account of our lives individually before the great white throne, therefore all I can advice you do is pray for them and pray if you want to visit them, I tell you yours is even easy some face persecution and even worse from their family.

when you hold unto the plough no going back sis.
may the Lord uphold you.
Amen
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by Athanatos(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
Hey, what happened to skywalker na?
Still in the works,my friend.
Re: How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? by RICKYMARIO(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Athanatos:
Still in the works,my friend.
you just abandoned the whole thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Coronavirus Will Not Catch You - Pastor Kumuyi Says (Video) / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.