Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

NYSC 2 Start 3 Batches 4rm 2016,Issues Notice To 2015 Batch B Stream 'I' Corpers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC 2 Start 3 Batches 4rm 2016,Issues Notice To 2015 Batch B Stream 'I' Corpers (471 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Photos Of Sheriff Inside PDP Headquaters In Abuja As He Takes Ova 4rm Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2 Start 3 Batches 4rm 2016,Issues Notice To 2015 Batch B Stream 'I' Corpers by obiremy: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC has announced plans to go back to having three batches of corps members in a year from the two batches in two streams that was introduced this year, 2015.

The Management of the scheme had attributed the 2-batch-a-year change made earlier this year to lack of enough funds to run three batches.

N|#NYSCDGCampTour15B @nysc_ng

We are going back 2 having our 3 batches & tentatively 2016 Batch A Orientation course,will be in between Feb & March,said DG,NYSC,
@#Ondo
6:19 AM – 7 Nov 2015

N|#NYSCDGCampTour15B @nysc_ng

We had two batches ds year b’cos our budget was too small & hadn’t enough fund but now NYSC is on Zero Budgeting we’ll run d 3 batches,#Ondo

> 6:29 AM – 7 Nov 2015 · Akure, Nigeria, Nigeria

Prospective corpers can now heave a sigh of relief as camp might open as early as February next year. Batch A 2015 was shifted from early March to May 2015, while Batch B was shifted from July to October 2015.

Meanwhile, NYSC wishes to inform 2015 batch ‘B’ stream ‘I’ prospective corps members who couldn’t make it to camp or went to camp late that the NYSC Management has concluded plans to allow them to join stream II.

They are hereby informed to log into their NYSC portal and re-print Call-up letters as the Stream II reporting date will be reflected on the new call-up letters.

Please comply and report to Camp on the stipulated dates because missing stream II means missing Batch B.

Re: NYSC 2 Start 3 Batches 4rm 2016,Issues Notice To 2015 Batch B Stream 'I' Corpers by thundafire: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
ok oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Kogi State Governorship Election: Abubakar Audu’s Death – Legal Matters / Photos: VP Osinbajo Attends All Nigeria Judges Conference / Do We Really Know How Many We Are In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.