Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook (763 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 / How I Was Banned From Speaking Igbo - Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
A man with a slightly-unfortunate name has had to
resort to sharing a photo of his passport to prove his
name really is Phuc Dat Bich, after Facebook banned
his account.
Speaking out in frustration, Phuc Dat Bich told his
Facebook friends that he finds it ‘highly irritating’ that
nobody believes him ‘when I say that my full legal
name is how you see it’.
Phuc, who works at Bank of Australia, wrote: ‘I’ve
been accused of using a false and misleading name,
which I find very offensive.’
His passport shows that his first name is actually
Phuc Dat and his surname Bich, pronounced ‘Phoo
Da Bic’.
The post has since been liked more than 125,400
times.
The irritated man claims that he has had his
Facebook account shut down ‘multiple times’ and was
forced to change his name ‘to my “real” name, so just
to put it out there. My name.’
He ends his post with ‘Is it because I’m Asian? Is it?’
and the sign off ‘Yours sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich’.
Spare a thought for the poor guy, we can only
imagine how he’s feeling.

metro.co.uk/2015/11/20/guy-called-phuc-dat-bich-keeps-getting-banned-from-facebook-5514594/

Lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by CARLOSZ: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol, Lalasticlala come and see o
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Same here. undecided Feels better knowing em not alone.
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by Theyveedo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hahaha...
How unfortunate of him
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by MathsChic(f): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is hilarious
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by mayorkyzo: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hahahahahaahah...very funny..the parents never knew his name would turn out offensive in the future..sorry Mr phuc dat bich cheesy
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by Queen1(f): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lolsss
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Same here. undecided Feels better knowing em not alone.
lol...Mr ComeSuckMyDick
Re: Hilarious: A Man Named Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook by libertyfather(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
So their passport is valid for 10years.... that's interesting

(1) (Reply)

Student Of Forestry Department Uni Agric Mkd Marked Word Enviromental Day / Emir Sanusi:hausa Have No Axe To Grind With Igbo / These Pre-wedding Photos Are All You Need To See This Tuesday Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.