Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 (9802 Views)

Lekan Balogun Named 42nd Olubadan Of Ibadanland / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / 2017 Isese Festival At Igbogbo, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Nigerian Carrier, Dana Air has been announced as the Official Airline of one of the biggest festivals in the world- The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival, scheduled to hold on 22nd of December, 2017 at the Uyo Township Stadium, Akwa Ibom state.

The Permanent Secretary, Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Coordinator of the Festival, Mr Aniekpeno Mkpanang disclosed this to newsmen in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital. According to him: ‘The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival is one of the biggest and well-attended Festivals in the world and we are expecting over 20,000 artistes and visitors to fly in from other parts of the country, Africa and the world, hence the need to join ranks and partner with one of the most consistent Airlines in Nigeria right now to ensure a hitch-free, hassle free, seamless, and on-time travel for all our guests and visitors.’’

Speaking further, he said, "As you may be aware, the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival is the largest assembly of carol singers in the world and this is a global achievement officially certified by Guinness World Records. We have a track record of hosting world-class events and we can’t afford to let the ball drop at this point when we are aiming to beat even our existing records. We are grateful to our Governor and Principal Host, His Excellency, Mr. Udom Emmanuel for the unbridled consistency of his full support.’’

The Communications Manager of Dana Air, Mr Kingsley Ezenwa, while commenting on the partnership said, “We have been flying to Uyo for over 5 years now, supporting the economic activities in the state and providing the best of air transport services with convenient fares to the good people of Akwa Ibom State. We are excited about the choice of Dana Air as the Official Airline of the Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 and we assure the organizers and the State Government of our full commitment.’'

The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival has been holding since 2008. It is a gathering of worshipers to celebrate Christmas in a unique and spectacular way. It usually features a Grand Choir made up of thousands of Carol singers, singing Carols together in an awe-inspiring way alongside ministration from top Gospel Artistes from around the globe.

Gospel music legends like multiple Grammy Award winner Shirley Caeser, Ron Kenoly, Donnie McClurkin, Israel Houghton, Chevelle Franklyn, Alvin Slaughter, Lionel Petersen, Don Moen among the others, have ministered at this event over the years. The event has also featured top Nigerian Gospel Artistes like Nathaniel Bassey, Sammy Okposo, Sinach, Frank Edwards, Steve Crown, Panam Percy Paul, Aity Dennis Inyang, Asu Ekiye, Freke, Buchi, Lara George, among the others.

In 2014, the event set a New Guinness World Record to officially become the "Largest Assembly of Carol Singers in the World. 

Having flown over 2.7 million passengers in the last 9 years of its operations, Dana Air is one of Nigeria’s leading airlines with daily flights from Lagos to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Uyo. The airline is reputed for its innovative online products, world-class in-flight service and unrivaled on-time performance
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/impressive-dana-air-named-official.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by BruncleZuma: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Congrats Dana, with your yam leg stewardesses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Originality007: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
g
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by bugidon(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
K
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Alfredody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by silas24(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
If the festival is anything like the airline, it's going to be subpar, ridiculously low budget, disorganised and at risk of crashing spontaneously... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by sigiyaya(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
I hope the Governor is not owning the state workers
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by wane01(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
this airline with rude and stupid air hostesses .... i still remember my lagos - abuja flight

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by zanotti: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by shumuel(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
I just hope they wont crash the Festival grin

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by UbanmeUdie: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Is this how they want to rebrand their already cursed name?

Crash begets crash!
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
"Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017" - I'm confused here . How many of them can afford to fly sef?
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by joeaz58(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
useless and disrespectful idiots....
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Them too much
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by fashrola(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Follysho707:
"Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017" - I'm confused here . How many of them can afford to fly sef?

What are you insinuating
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by jamalnation(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Remember that guy that sang; i want to go home, i'm from Akwa ibom". Ever since that guy went home we'av not heard anything about him.
Moral lesson; fear your village people.

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Israel17: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
grrrrrr
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by dontbothermuch: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dana Air don dey try small small

Meanwhile, Is this how this pastor Oshimolowo like money reach

Pastor Ashimolowo compels members to pay $1,000 dollars for each year they have lived on earth

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by centboy123456(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
this airline when kill people that time for ogun abi
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Titto93(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Cool
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by fratermathy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by pointstores(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
wow
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Guilderland1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Captain Nick

Name of the most Notorious And extreme Cursed CYBER CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA TODAY...

SEND THESE NAMES TO YOUR BLOG PAGES, YOUR WHATSAPP AND OTHER TELEGRAM GROUPS AS WELL AS FACEBOOK..

BASSEY VICTOR ISREAL

BASSEYVICTOR565@GMAIL.COM

DIAMOND BANK PLC

TAJUDEEN ADEOLA IDRIS

FIRST BANK PLC

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
alright.

cake baking and decorations full expert training pdf and videos free downlnad...check my profile
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by pol23: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
We need to invest in tourism in nigeria...
Sadly We've been investing in Terrorism.
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by tugrow(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
dope
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by saviola77(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
No choice; they seem to be the only airline flying that route anyways.
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by davodyguy: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice.

But since 2012, I've always been scared to fly Dana on domestic routes
Air peace
Arik
Med view

That's all
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by chalsixtus(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Follysho707:

"sense" is wat you lack !
bloody skull miner
keep feeding your brain with ur ewedu
retard

afonja ,,,, outcome of scattered sper.m on brown roofs
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
chalsixtus:

"sense" is wat you lack !
bloody skull miner
keep feeding your brain with ur ewedu
retard

afonja ,,,, outcome of scattered sper.m on brown roofs

Afonja dis, dat... pls, do Afonjas a BIG favor and repatriate ur sneaky azz back to ur jungle.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Henrolla(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'm surprised.

I have this impression that Dana is synonymous to crashing cos of my first impression that probably gave me a wrong impression..

I wish all the travellers in this season safe journey in advance..
Re: Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
silas24:
If the festival is anything like the airline, it's going to be subpar, ridiculously low budget, disorganised and at risk of crashing spontaneously... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Today's Children And The Future Of Yoruba Language / The Benin (igodomigodo) Moats - The Largest Man-made Earthworks In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.