Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144872 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by sunmidegov: 9:51am On May 26, 2016
We don't need to attack one another, we should be motivating ourselves, I am very sure DB would call us soonest. let's just keep hopes alive while we wait. see you guys in TS. cheers
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
sunmidegov:
We don't need to attack one another, we should be motivating ourselves, I am very sure DB would call us soonest. let's just keep hopes alive while we wait. see you guys in TS. cheers
hear hear!!!
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 3:04pm On May 26, 2016
sunmidegov:

Sure!
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
I do hope DB employs all of us, it will be a real let down to drop people who have been waiting endlessly amid all the hassle during the interview stages..just hope and pray for the best guys.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 5:47pm On May 26, 2016
chimax1:
I do hope DB employs all of us, it will be a real let down to drop people who have been waiting endlessly amid all the hassle during the interview stages..just hope and pray for the best guys.

It helps if you're occupied with something. Like a job or a professional course. So if Diamond Bank ever decides to get back to us and they ask, "What did you get up to during the wait?" as an interview question, there'll be something worth saying.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 7:38am On May 28, 2016
Diamond bank hv just sacked ova 800 staff in d first wave of tsunami including my best friend nd broda in d bank...., second batch of sack will continue next week #so sad
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 8:11am On May 28, 2016
ebudizzle:
Diamond bank hv just sacked ova 800 staff in d first wave of tsunami including my best friend nd broda in d bank...., second batch of sack will continue next week #so sad
which kind life be this one nah?? What's the criteria they use in sacking?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 6:48pm On May 28, 2016
Performance ofcoz

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
ebudizzle:

Wao, that is over 10% of their total staff
Na wao
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by cuteguy007: 1:00pm On May 29, 2016
cuteguy007:

Hi... i may have to prove you wrong on this... i carefully followed the 2014 thread which you created, someone commented there saying that he had his medicals as at May 2013 and was invited for TS in January 2014. That's whopping EIGHT MONTHS. Even though Medicals expire after Six months, you know we live in a country where things function upside down. LOL!

Albeit, I thought you made it through during the 2014 recruitment.. please put us through as an insider. Thanks.

Somehow, i heard that there will be a massive sack in May, before they proceed with this recruitment.

I thought i made mention of the massive sack in May?? Hehehe... Courtesy of my Corper friend who's an insider.. Never underestimate anyone.. grin grin ...

After the whole sacking, some unaffected staffs will be promoted. Then, after the promotion, invitation to Training School will start rolling in.

So, expect your invites from July.

Well, my sympathy goes to the sacked staff members... But the reality of life is that someone must go down for another person to rise.. That is the reality that every Mature Adult should understand about human existence. There's no vacuum space in life for anyone to occupy. Not at all. Even the house where you live, some trees were cleared for you to live there.

Happy weekend y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by nwakaegoabisola(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
ebudizzle:
Performance ofcoz

Unfortunately you are wrong!! Because a lot of top performers were booted. Just pray that you don't fall into the category

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Diamond bank still sacking..is there no end to.this?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Brosobukeni247: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm.. . Cuteguy... . Seems u're updated on the innermost gist... July then....

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Chai..July is far oo

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
chimax1:
Chai..July is far oo
As long as it finally comes.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ucobijiofor(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Noooooo... I hope the Training school invites starts by next year. sorry for sounding pessimistic but i just got a job that's low paying but has greater prospects. Just need some time to help me decide if DB is truly worth my leaving. Besides we could be d ones being sacked after a year or two (just saying)
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
ucobijiofor:
Noooooo... I hope the Training school invites starts by next year. sorry for sounding pessimistic but i just got a job that's low paying but has greater prospects. Just need some time to help me decide if DB is truly worth my leaving. Besides we could be d ones being sacked after a year or two (just saying)

You're funny. Diamond Bank will reach out to us if/when they are ready to do so, regardless of what anyone hopes for. But I do agree with the second part of your post; that the job some of us are all looking forward to securing is one where people are sacked massively and at will. Someone said in a post above that someone must go down for someone else to rise. If we are all successfully recruited by Diamond Bank, I really do hope we wouldn't be the ones next in line to go down for other people to rise when the tables are turned. Another fact no one is ready to address.

Congratulations on your new job though. If you say it has greater prospects then perhaps focus largely on it. It doesn't matter if it's low paying. The road to success isn't paved with money. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just confirmed from a source that contract staff are already in training School.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol lies
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by leexey(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Not lies. It's a confirmed rumour
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
leexey:
Not lies. It's a confirmed rumour

Abeg help us with full gist
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by sunmidegov: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
The silence here is deafening. All training school hopefuls should be getting ready. Its almost time for resumption.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
The economy though....

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
sunmidegov:
The silence here is deafening.
All training school hopefuls should be getting ready.
Its almost time for resumption.
Pls how do u arrive at this? Share what u know that we don't know.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Silence in the house... Seems everyone is tired and has given up

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
We are not oh, we are just waiting for the Almighty test...

...sequel to the test ...you have been invited...
Date: 7/72016

Diamond bank PLC recruitment team

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
This would surely be our month

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tonnero23:
This would surely be our month

AMEN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Sorry guys for d silence all dis wyl, Yes!!! Dere were contract staff in training sch since january and have all even bin currently deployed to branches as CSO(customer service officers) so d former PBO(personal banking officers) who wia formerly incharge of customer service have all bin moved into d business banking segment.....bare in mind guys dat dis new CSO's recruited are ND holders and currently wit d drive DB have taken if u have a phobia for marketting den jst backout of d recruitment process coz dats mostly wiA any Bsc holder from TS will b placed........on d brighter side tho, nw d CSOs have vacated TS we'll soon b invited.....#urs truely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boghetto: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
ebudizzle:
Sorry guys for d silence all dis wyl, Yes!!! Dere were contract staff in training sch since january and have all even bin currently deployed to branches as CSO(customer service officers) so d former PBO(personal banking officers) who wia formerly incharge of customer service have all bin moved into d business banking segment.....bare in mind guys dat dis new CSO's recruited are ND holders and currently wit d drive DB have taken if u have a phobia for marketting den jst backout of d recruitment process coz dats mostly wiA any Bsc holder from TS will b placed........on d brighter side tho, nw d CSOs have vacated TS we'll soon b invited.....#urs truely

I hope this is true o...because the annoying part of this waiting thing is that there are no guarantees you will move to the next stage after the first interview. The sooner it is done the better .
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
ebudizzle:
I hope this soon is not the kind of DB soon cos their soon neva comes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.