Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144722 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 5:15am On Nov 07, 2017
lsoul:

undecided I'm talking based on what HR, said, and you saying it's a purpose of causing fear?
I posted the number above you can give them a call, perhaps you have their number from their previous sms which says you can call for more info, so give them a call they are human, they won't bite.

well banks can change their policy at any time, they can decide to cancel or continue a recruitment process. a similar thing like this happened in UBA some years back some batch were called to resume TS and it was cancelled. the candidates took it up on twitter went to their page to expressed their feelings, stating after wasting money on transports and energy during the recruitment process they can't just strike them off like that, and it worked for them, they were called to resume ts.

Well I don't have anything else to say again.
others can put a call through and confirm.

Look everyone let's all use this strength instead and express our displeasure on every social media platforms, facebook, twitter, emails, calls, text messages etc, let our voices be heard if not our batch will just be brushed aside for a new one. We've waited for 2years and we can't just stand back and let this happen. Ur voice is important, use it! Quit folding ur hands and not doing anything coz as it stands Db even thinks we've all moved on. So time to act is now! If u have any fone number for head office call! If u have access to any of Db social media continue to comment and chat on their posts for this coz if after this year and our voice isn't heard, u might as well kiss ur career in Db goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
ebudizzle:

Look everyone let's all use this strength instead and express our displeasure on every social media platforms, facebook, twitter, emails, calls, text messages etc, let our voices be heard if not our batch will just be brushed aside for a new one. We've waited for 2years and we can't just stand back and let this happen. Ur voice is important, use it! Quit folding ur hands and not doing anything coz as it stands Db even thinks we've all moved on. So time to act is now! If u have any fone number for head office call! If u have access to any of Db social media continue to comment and chat on their posts for this coz if after this year and our voice isn't heard, u might as well kiss ur career in Db goodbye
sadly this can't be achieved here.
I posted the phone number for those who doubted, to verify for themselves yet none has call to verify here too rather some will say the info is to put fear in them. some will rather read comments and leave.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
the information reaching me seem to be similar to what @Isoul said, there is a place for prayer and also theres a place for work, now lets put all hands on deck to work, working here will mean all of us taking to social media and calling head office to remind the HR not to negelet the 2015 candidates in this present recruitment exercise, God will see us through, if anyone has suggestion too, kindly bring it on and lets act fast....
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2017
It's official
Db have scrapped 2015 set
I repeat
2015 set is scrapped
This isn't a time to pray and fold ur hands, put ur data to good use
This is ur future at stake
Continue watching
Meanwhile everybody should start tweeting and retweeting
If you know anyone who writes blogs
This is a good story
Everyday that passes by closer to Db finalizing this new recruitment is a day further away from your dreams in Db crushed.
ACT NOW!!
Don't sit and wait for things to work the way u want them to, make it work!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Ollykul:
It's official
I repeat
2015 set is scrapped
Continue watching
This is a good story
Everyday that passes by closer to Db finalizing this new recruitment is a day further away from your dreams in Db crushed.
ACT NOW!!

Hmmm, jus like that?

Db no try sha.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by luchee(f): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Ollykul:
It's official
I repeat
2015 set is scrapped
Continue watching
This is a good story
ACT NOW!!
Is this a confirmed information?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2017
luchee:
Is this a confirmed information?

I called dem, and their response is that there was an embargo on recruitment as at that time, at such, it has taken so long.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Diamond bank should keep to their promise. well the only way is using the media to reach them, make use of your data. if you still have the sms they sent to you, screenshot it.
tweet to @diamondbankng
@uzoma_diamond
@diamondbankhelp

send mails to udozie@diamondbank.com
cc: gnwokeafor@diamondbank.com
cc: hcm@diamondbank.com

I urge everyone to tweet and send mails, I'm sure they will be a reply.
cheers

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2017
lsoul:
Diamond bank should keep to their promise. well the only way is using the media to reach them, make use of your data. if you still have the sms they sent to you, screenshot it.
tweet to @diamondbankng
@uzoma_diamond
@diamondbankhelp

send mails to udozie@diamondbank.com
cc: gnwokeafor@diamondbank.com
cc: hcm@diamondbank.com

I urge everyone to tweet and send mails, I'm sure they will be a reply.
cheers

God bless you
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
the bank is on IG as diamondbankng,
collective effort is more efrective than individual effort, lets come together and do this...
God will fight for us....

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
talk2macs:

I called dem, and their response is that there was an embargo on recruitment as at that time, at such, it has taken so long.

Did they say whether they intend to continue with it? Or are they saying that because there was an embargo, they wouldn't continue with it anymore?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Craven:

Did they say whether they intend to continue with it? Or are they saying that because there was an embargo, they wouldn't continue with it anymore?

They said it has been cancelled
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
angry hop you guys r already tweeting n snding mails?
u can create a new account if u want to be anonymous.
Diamond(banks) can't jux treat pple anyway they like. no apology sms or even a reinvite for test or interview or sometin.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by damzy88: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sometimes, I just shake my head in pity at the way employers of labour take people for a ride in this part of the world. Diamond bank conducted a test in December 2015, till now no response. All of a sudden they are here again for another test.
Why are job seekers in this part of the world treated with so much disdain?

Anyone here successful in the last test?

Such a big shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
hello, whats the latest report we have, as i trust we have sent mails and used the social media to drive home our point.
lets not give up now.....
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
See the mumu message this yeye diamond bank people sent me. I feel like forwarding them slap. After how many years. Rubbish!!

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ucobijiofor(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
I just got the same text as well.

Are they for real? I mean are they still worth leaving my current job for? Please, who knows how much they now pay their full time staff.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by cuteguy007: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai! I got same text some minutes ago...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
I sent them a mail that I’m no longer entry level. That if they have experienced positions open they can talk to me. Other than that, make them carry their work go.

Still angry over all the money I spent on flights and hotels, shuttling Lagos to Abuja, all for nothing.

Make I no swear for these people.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by cuteguy007: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:
I sent them a mail that I’m no longer entry level. That if they have experienced positions open they can talk to me. Other than that, make them carry their work go.

Still angry over all the money I spent on flights and hotels, shuttling Lagos to Abuja, all for nothing.

Hello.. Are you the beautiful ebony complexioned Igbo girl that came from Lagos?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
cuteguy007:

Hello.. Are you the beautiful ebony complexioned Igbo girl that came from Lagos but was working with Stanbic IBTC back then?

Lol...I am dark skinned and Igbo, and yes I came from Lagos. I do not know, however, if I am the one, of whom you speak.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by cuteguy007: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:

Lol...I am dark skinned and Igbo, and yes I came from Lagos. I do not know, however, if I am the one, of whom you speak.

LOL.. I'm sending you a mail.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Abduletudaye(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
I got a regret mail and text sef.. Hehehe...it is well..

1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
cuteguy007:

LOL.. I'm sending you a mail.

Replied. Hope no problem?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dallash5: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:

Please dear can I send you a message on your email? I have some questions to ask you
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 4:44am On Dec 05, 2017
hmmm, regret mail for 2017, pre-employment medical letter for 2015. the power of social media. thumbs up to those who tweet, sent mails, calls, etc, it finally paid off.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Dallash5:

Please dear can I send you a message on your email? I have some questions to ask you

Sure.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Dallash5:

saw your pm notification, I can't access my pm, kindly send me an email, with the address on my profile.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dallash5: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2017
lsoul:
saw your pm notification, I can't access my pm, kindly send me an email, with the address on my profile.

Ok. I have done that. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.