Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch (26007 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Idrismusty97(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Iran is Shia whilst Saudi arabia is Sunni; I think the Iranian model of Islam is better for Nigeria. Hope the Emir of Nigeria negotiates good conversion terms....Sai Bugari convert us sofli...diaris something in mini mini wene wene
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the world biggest funder of terrorists. Iranians are more matured and not greedy expansionist like those Sunnis.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by eaglechild: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Insensitive man.
Jetting off to take pictures while bombs go off in his country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by hotgunz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ds man never learn his lesson no b so him travel for military regime when d take office from him.... Him don start again i swear him ass can't jst stay 1place

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by WailingWailer00(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist, it's confirmed

Muslims from Daura are Evil and demonic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by luvprince4real(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
d president set to travel again in a week where

#about105 soldiers hv been reported missing in a battle with BH.

# double bomb blast in yola and kano with blood flowing

# Benin republic hoisted their flag and occupied a part of nigeria soil in kwara.

in a sane country a representative would have been sent but we have a president whose hobby is travelling. he has toured almost 10 countries but has not visited any state in d country to see things for himself.

Change indeed is here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by viktor01(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time President
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by ipreach: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
that man will never stop travelling
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by bigtt76(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fashion Minister of PWH grin
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Baba and enjoyment.

See as he day travel up and down... not saying anything.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by hotgunz(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the world biggest funder of terrorists. Iranians are more matured and not greedy expansionist like those Sunnis.
idris!! ! How many time i call u? Ur mouth s too big, never say wat u don't knw saudi s an holy country.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by jbichene(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Relevance of the trip??
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Nellybii: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
alcmene:
And the journey continue......jonny the voyager

Any man whose house is on fire but decides to chase rats can be best described as foolish man

Ofcourse! He was prepared for War not leadership.

He never imagined GEJ will handover power, just as no northern Muslim can agree to lose an election not to talk of ensuring a smooth transition.

They will continue to blame GEJ and make excuses while looting and stealing of public funds will go unabated.

He has already gotten what he went there for which is petroleum minister, unknown to him is that the niger deltans/IPOB are not as lenient and permissive as before, you can't come and reap from where you did not sow, dat's madness.

Keep on sailing...confused, lanky and hollow-looking sailor with rheumatic legs undecided

So Nigeria should boycott the meeting of Gas and oil producing countries? or I don't get your gist. Is it that you are too lazy to read beyond the headlines or you are just irredeemably daft? Awww so disgusting. *spits"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by austinike(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls concentrate n leave those terrorist ohh. We have bokoharam issue here n u want to import another one. I dey laff ohhh
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by viktor01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
teebaxy:
This man just dey travel like spider man, can't he designate his vp?

The common commissioner you mean?
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Idrismusty97(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
hotgunz:
idris!! ! How many time i call u? Ur mouth s too big, never say wat u don't knw saudi s an holy country.
Stop calling that terrorist cesspit an holy city. No city is holy. BTW when would you go stone Mr devil in Saudi Arabia so you can get trampled in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by djWALE(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
This man is a bitch...#WhatTheHeck is he looking for travellin arnd??..i hate this man..
Propaganda z anoda name for bullhari
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by cvon(f): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
olatunji21:
Minister of Power, Works and
Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola..

I love this Name...
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Xbee007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:
IRAN

Buhary should not import more terrorism into this country with all this unfriendly friends visits ooo.

Someone should tell BUBU fast.

So what you are taught is Iranians are terrorists too. I want you to answer this questions truthfully and objectively:
1. Were the Iranians among the countries that invaded Iraq? No, they are not, they strongly opposed it.
In fact, the west have come out several times to say their invasion of Iraq was a terrible mistake. The mistake they keep on making.
The singular action of the invasion of Iraq gave birth to terrorism as the situation in Iraq
degenerated seriously.
2. Did the Iranians encourage USA to supply weapons to what the US call "moderate opposition" that led to the collapse of Libya? No.
The fall of Gaddafi has destroyed Libya totally as there is no single government in place. Terrorist groups like Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Tuareg, Al Qaeda, ISIS are benefitting immensely from the fall of Libya to smuggle weapons and drugs.
3. Did the Iranians support the USA in arming "moderate opposition"? No.
Recently, a report was published by the USA apologizing to the world that there mission of arming the opposition was a total failure as more than 90% of the weapons given to them end up in the hands if ISIS.
4. Are the Iranians among the countries buying the illegal fuels from ISIS? No. It is some member of the G20 with strong backing from the US that are buying the petroleum product from them. The US are aware of this but they did not do anything about it. If not because of the recent damning revelation made by Russian president, the world will still be in darkness.
5. Are the Iranians among the countries preventing Nigeria from acquiring weapons to fight Boko Haram? No. The US have been blocking every single attempt made by the Nigerian Army to acquire state-of-the-art fighter jets to fighting citing some extremely ludicrous and annoying human right trash. Meanwhile, billions of dollars worth of military aid are granted to the Israelis to annihilate the Palestinian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by murphyibiam15(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
cvon:
Me too!
thirded....besides ur dp is so cute...is that really u?
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Dzany(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Golden opportunity to stabilize " world oil price"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by teebaxy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
viktor01:

The common commissioner you mean?
commissioner is not common oooo, he should at least let the guy self go to some of this countries naun
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Khez: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
alcmene:
And the journey continue......jonny the voyager

Any man whose house is on fire but decides to chase rats can be best described as foolish man

Ofcourse! He was prepared for War not leadership.

He never imagined GEJ will handover power, just as no northern Muslim can agree to lose an election not to talk of ensuring a smooth transition.

They will continue to blame GEJ and make excuses while looting and stealing of public funds will go unabated.

He has already gotten what he went there for which is petroleum minister, unknown to him is that the niger deltans/IPOB are not as lenient and permissive as before, you can't come and reap from where you did not sow, dat's madness.

Keep on sailing...confused, lanky and hollow-looking sailor with rheumatic legs undecided
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by HirstMOG(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
olatunji21:
Minister of Power, Works and
Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola..

I love this Name...

Will the name put food on your table

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by chitokwe(f): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:
I thought Buhari claimed he will personally lead the squad to battle boko haram in sambisa that's if voted in. hmmm,maybe he is still looking for one leg of his battle boots 105 soilders missing two bomb blast in yobe and kano killing many fuel crisis and some gullible Nigerians still have guts to praise this dude.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by satowind(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Our tourist presido
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by saintkel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nna eh dis man with his travelling, hw many times Goodluck travel sef? E never reach 5months dis man don travel reach 10 times.
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by HirstMOG(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dzany:
Golden opportunity to stabilize " world oil price"

We'll get the update by Tuesday. I prayed he shouldn't go there and be asking of Osama bin Laden, cos his kind of old age.........
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dullard the Ayatollah of Nigeria is a scam!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by HirstMOG(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Buhari is a terrorist, it's confirmed

Muslims from Daura are Evil and demonic

Lolz!!! Laugh wan tear my Belle oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Autolord: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Mftivi: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
suxkill:
I thought Buhari claimed he will
personally lead the squad to battle boko haram
in sambisa that's if voted in. hmmm,maybe he is
still looking for one leg of his battle boots
105 soilders missing two bomb blast in yobe
and kano killing many fuel crisis and some
gullible Nigerians still have guts to praise this dude.

I tire for them bros!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch by Bestbeelieve: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
Wakawaka,waka...wakawaka,waka... Abeg folo me sing.
I go many places...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.