Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) (51821 Views)

Omojuwa Shades Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft / ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter / Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by obailala(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
benega:
Another attention seeker on loose
He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to his friends. In your joblessness, you stray into his space, hear what he is saying, and then accuse him of seeking attention?.. Jisos! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
& his blog address is?
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Ayoswit(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
k
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tonyebarcanista is still relying on PDP's 1k per post. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by colossus2: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Where is mumunista grin
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by RedCapChief(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
That is no biggie. A little over 80,000 naira a month for each of the two lads. Don't under-estimate these Twitter Overlords. They make a lot of decent cash from starting trends and sponsored tweets from corporate Nigeria.

The cash they make from politicians is the icing on the cake. Ask @omojuwa how much he got from Jimi Agbaje

Please can somebody tell Ambode that there is water scarcity in Lagos. Everyday, I have to buy mai ruwa
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by homirefacuny(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Per annum of course
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
he didnt name them now
hardywaltz:
Akukö
He has just succeeded in endangering the lives of those 2 so-called PAs..
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by ddaammyy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Do they make that much money frm blogging? I mean the competition is stiff now
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by pweetychyka(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time blogger

U again? undecided
Hope u won't be forming silly dis tym?
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by yyeanqah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time bloggers
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by instaforexngr(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
even if its per annum, its very good pay.
Blogging is a lucrative business
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by LemmeFuckYou(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
sinaj:
I million for a year

Or monthly shocked
omojuwa is a political blogger...blogger with class,he deals with governors and senetors..blogger wey dy interview governor for twiiter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Who is he? I've never heard of him. plus 1M is exaggerated.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by tabisegroup(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can foresee d guy going down sooner than imagined. He needs more ENERGY, Not God's grace!.
"by strength shall no man prevail".. - Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by harsysky(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
To those who didn't understand what he mean't, let me explain.

He makes 2 million naira every month, pays his P.As 1 million each ,and goes home smiling with nothing. In return, the both PAs buy him 4 suits. The suit he wore on the pix is one of them. "Mritootalk"
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
for a year or for a month?
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by lasisi69(f): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
pweetychyka:

U again? undecided
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Franzinni: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't blame the composer of this post I blame the person who brought it to FP ... Seriously who cares !!!!!
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Handsomebeing(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zoln_1w8L0k/Vk9hxxBwR3I/AAAAAAAABsI/lO_ISMT6M98/s400/IMG_1786.jpg[/img]

There was a funny interaction between Omojuwa and one of his twitter followers this evening. Omojuwa complained of anticipated work load for 2016, and his tweep asked if he needed the service of a P.A, he quickly responded by say No! He has two(2) already and doesn't have one million Naira to pay the third! Can we assume he pays his P.As N1million each? See tweets below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/nigerian-blogger-omojuwa-has-two-pas.html

His suit, wristwatch and tie doesn't seem like one who has a million per month to pay his staff.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by AJOT99(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is well Bro. Gone are those days when he use to write articles in UNAAB now FUNAAB with the name Anonymous. Its not by first class.

Good ideas supported by God rules the world.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by lasisi69(f): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
pweetychyka:

U again? undecided
no, happy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Dbisector(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigerian hyping everything even urine haha kilode...but wait

Maybe true o
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by unitysheart(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
sinaj:
I million for a year

Or monthly shocked

I think is a year. About 85k monthly.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by SSpeter(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Talk is cheap....ask those P.A's....that guy they owe three months....leave this man
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by ipreach: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
how is he making the money ?
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by osimataylor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stunt,Packaging with a view to attract more traffic.
chynie:
Lie lie lie I can smell lies angry
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Let's see his blog first.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by pweetychyka(f): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
lasisi69:
no, happy

Ghud
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by franklingud(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time blogger.
Notice me ke undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) by lasisi69(f): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares 2013 Throwback Pictures / What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.