Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War (2416 Views)

6 Real Life Situations And Biblical Proofs For Christians by Dr Tunde Ariyibi / Tithe And Biblical Injunction On How To Use/spend It / SURVIVING CHILDLESS HOME: Surrogate Option And Biblical View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

I suppose you have people practicing Islam around you, you suppose to have been in the grave by now if Islam is fighting the world. So the question is why are you still alive

Point of correction, because the war hasn't spread to this place yet. Who's not aware of boko haram for instance? Whats happening in the north east now?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Annunaki(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

I suppose you have people practicing Islam around you, you suppose to have been in the grave by now if Islam is fighting the world. So the question is why are you still alive

Because if they try any nonsense around me, I will kill them all and burn their mosques and their quoran. grin

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Point of correction, because the war hasn't spread to this place yet. Who's not aware of boko haram for instance? Whats happening in the north east now?

then you are a potential bokoharam victim
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Annunaki:

Because if they try any nonsense around me, I will kill them all and burn their mosques and their quoran. grin

Ok you mean you are going to follow the bible and become a terrorist like them
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Annunaki(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

Ok you mean you are going to follow the bible and become a terrorist like them

Thank God you finally admitted muslims are terrorists. tongue

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

then you are a potential bokoharam victim

Lol. Where do you know I live?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Lol. Where do you know I live?

Under the sky
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by yazach: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Annunaki:

Thank God you finally admitted muslims are terrorists. tongue

Did you want to say christian
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:

Under the sky

Smh
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 22, 2015
TheShopKeeper:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328005/Shadow-bloody-past-centuries-Islam-Christianity-locked-brutal-conflict-forgotten-horror-historian-argues-jihadis-s-real-today-Middle-Ages.html

This is because jihadis see themselves as being engaged in a war as old as Islam itself: a struggle for global supremacy against Christianity.

Bullies everywhere. Why are they jealous?
Re: Differences Between Islamic War And Biblical War by orisa37: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2015
The difference is Prayer. Genesis 16:12;The Ishmaelites are blessed to fight on their brothers without ceasing. The Isaacists, on the other hand, are blessed to revenge ferociously every fight, but, seek first, in Prayers, the face of God to war back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have An Immortal Soul? / Yahoozey Dance In The Church / The Lord Said Jesoul Is To Be My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.