Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. (2438 Views)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by jaykaylegend(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
So I logged in to nairaland this evening to see photos (sorry just one photo) of alleged dead Nigerian soldiers...

Now, I have said it before and I will say it again; no freaking Nigerian soldier was missing or killed...

So if you know BH very well you would agree with me that if they truely captured 105 soldiers since yesterday, they would have made a propaganda video showing the captured soldiers( celebrating their victory)....

Now someone said his classmate(who is in bornu) sent him the picture....
Another person said ufuoma(his friend's sister) sent him the picture (and his mother has not eaten for two days when they said the soldiers were missing yesterday)..
I want to believe another person would say his grandfather also sent him the picture...
Now let me ask:
1. Was the camera/phone short of space that they could only take one picture??
2. Did the guys first send the piictures to themselves through BT before sending it to their family and friends??

Of all the people that have shared the picture, no one has claimed a reliable source they got the picture from..

If you look at the picture very well sef, you will agree with me that those dead people were not dead of bullets... Look at their faces, they were burnt...

And there are over 70 african countries soldiers that uses the same camo with Nigeria( google is your friend)

And finally, the army (who are in maiduguri) are saying that nobody was missing but you in onitsha or aba(only God knows the amount of miles far) is saying that some soldiers are missing..

So who we go believe??

Picture of senegalese and chadian army respectively

13 Likes

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by ricsman(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmm

burnt faces ....... making sense there only.

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by merry02(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pack well.... The defence headquarter confirmed it that some of the soldiers were missing
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by kingdompropty: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
You are yet to counter the young mans assertion. Convince Nigerians that the pictures are fake then we would believe you and the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by Hiploko(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
merry02:
Pack well.... The defence headquarter confirmed it that some of the soldiers were missing
no mind am. For I'm mind he is making sense
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
One bad thing about reason is that at the end of the day you think you are making sense. Op go nd sleep
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by FirstCounsel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
A good look at the picture shows its not the regular desert patterned camouflage uniforms our army has been known to be associated with through out their campaign in the North East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by amtalkin(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
See how stupid Nigeria politics is. If this ugly news had happened During the last administration APC will be celebrating.

Now this ugly news (which i pray its not true) is happening in this present administration and PDP is celebrating.

Round and round we go no moving forward.

#fact Nigeria can NEVER be one.

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by psquaret: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
there is always an aba made news, Boko boy are just using that make us believe that they still in charge they have lost the battle, they only try every means to make us feel otherwise

2 Likes

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by demielvis: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sometimes i wonder if people have been bewitched...

Even if i may doubt the authenticity of the photos how can you say no soldier is missing.

You got a brain use it.

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
obum88:
One bad thing about reason is that at the end of the day you think you are making sense. Op go nd sleep
read the post again...
If you can't find sense there again..then

You need help

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by speedyGonzales: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
WHO ARE YOU TO CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE NO MISSING NIGERIANS SOLDIERS, ALSO, IF IT IS TRUE, THEN THAT IS GOOD... HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO BELIEVE NIGERIAN ARMY BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS PROPAGANDA'S!

THE DEAD SOLDIERS HAD BIG POT BELLIES, WE BOTH KNOW THAT NIGERIAN SOLDIERS HAVE ALOT OF THOSE! HA!

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by themilanway(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what I have been doing since I started seeing that pic online grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Just this cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I swear you have ample time on your hands to even indulge them.

Allow them believe what ever they feel like believing,its their perogative.
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
speedyGonzales:
WHO ARE YOU TO CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE NO MISSING NIGERIANS SOLDIERS, ALSO, IF IT IS TRUE, THEN THAT IS GOOD... HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT OBLIGED TO BELIEVE NIGERIAN ARMY BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS PROPAGANDA'S!

THE DEAD SOLDIERS HAD BIG POT BELLIES, WE BOTH KNOW THAT NIGERIAN SOLDIERS HAVE ALOT OF THOSE! HA!
bt you believed the army when they said buhari had no certificate...

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
read the post again...
If you can't find sense there again..then

I need help

It's obvious you need help
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
themilanway:
This is what I have been doing since I started seeing that pic online grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Just this cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I swear you have ample time on your hands to even indulge them.

Allow them believe what ever they feel like believing,its their perogative.
when I first saw the picture I was scared but then over 7 people created a thread about somebody sending them the picture and all the pictures where the same..
MOFOs

1 Like

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by speedyGonzales: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
bt you believed the army when they said buhari had no certificate...

I don't believe the army on anything, From Buhari's statements, actions and philosophies, I can analyse for myself that Buhari, is not a well educate individual and likely a sociopath...
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Army arrests terrorists; they will not talk ooo

100 soldiers missing, all of them start yarning...

Smellos

2 Likes

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by themilanway(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
when I first saw the picture I was scared but then over 7 people created a thread about somebody sending them the picture and all the pictures where the same..
MOFOs

There is so much you can do when enlightening a stuppid person.

So much bro
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by A7(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
@jaykaylegend

This thread might interest you : https://www.nairaland.com/136510/50-nigerians-soldiers-perish-auto
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
MOFOs

don't u kno those army guys 've whatsapp group and bbm channels Whr information such as dis 're passed
Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by falseman(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Keep defending your master's failure. Below is a post you made on the 11th of Nov claiming no bombing and killings now tell me how many bombings we've had recently. Now over 100 soldiers killed all you do is play it down. You are pathetic.

Re: To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers.. by Xbee007(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
So I logged in to nairaland this evening to see photos (sorry just one photo) of alleged dead Nigerian soldiers...

Now, I have said it before and I will say it again; no freaking Nigerian soldier was missing or killed...

So if you know BH very well you would agree with me that if they truely captured 105 soldiers since yesterday, they would have made a propaganda video showing the captured soldiers( celebrating their victory)....

Now someone said his classmate(who is in bornu) sent him the picture....
Another person said ufuoma(his friend's sister) sent him the picture (and his mother has not eaten for two days when they said the soldiers were missing yesterday)..
I want to believe another person would say his grandfather also sent him the picture...
Now let me ask:
1. Was the camera/phone short of space that they could only take one picture??
2. Did the guys first send the piictures to themselves through BT before sending it to their family and friends??

Of all the people that have shared the picture, no one has claimed a reliable source they got the picture from..

If you look at the picture very well sef, you will agree with me that those dead people were not dead of bullets... Look at their faces, they were burnt...

And there are over 70 african countries soldiers that uses the same camo with Nigeria( google is your friend)

And finally, the army (who are in maiduguri) are saying that nobody was missing but you in onitsha or aba(only God knows the amount of miles far) is saying that some soldiers are missing..

So who we go believe??

Picture of senegalese and chadian army respectively
There are two things unusual about that pic aside from the ones you have already noted.
1. The rate of decomposition of those bodies. It is not up to 48 hours that the soldier are missing yet the pictures looks as if they have been dead for week.
2. The website the picture emanated from claim the soldiers were mainly from the southern part of Nigeria. Therefore, one will not be far from the truth if one say the lies was cooked up by some begrudged pro-Biafra sympathizers.
Here is the link
dailyonus.com/photo-dead-bodies-of-missing-nigerian-soldiers-of-southern-extraction/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I See A New Nigeria (See Pictures) / Abia State Govt Condemns Aba Riot, Vows To Prosecute The Soldier Involved / The Igbo's And Their Clouded Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.