Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lethality Potentials Of Hepatitis C - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lethality Potentials Of Hepatitis C (343 Views)

Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? / Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lethality Potentials Of Hepatitis C by healthfulng: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hepatitis c is an infectious disease that affects the liver and pass through contact with infected blood.
Lots of people don’t know much about, how dangerous it is, more than HIV and AIDS. This is because it affects the liver, which is an important organ in the body.

The liver performs so many functions such as removal of harmful chemicals from the blood, helps fight infection, helps digest food, and helps stores nutrients, vitamins and energy.
Anyone can contact hepatitis c such as through mother to child during pregnancy, having more than one sex partner, have an history of sexually transmitted disease, through blood transfusion or organ transplant and though the use of illegal injection drugs.
It has be made known to our notice, lots of people don’t know the deadliness of hepatitis c more deadly than HIV and AIDS, the only way to prevent it is to be very sensitive to always be protective and prevent any form of contact with blood and body fluid of unknown infected individual.
http://healthful.com.ng/lethality-potentials-of-hepatitis-c/

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Lies Or Better Still Stop It. / Determing The Best Weight Reduction Product / Help Chronic Catarrah Is Killing Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.