Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) (43032 Views)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
The minute you leave the shores of this country your life expectancy increases all thanks to APC
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Jedeye2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just like that? May God help us o
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
grisly accident.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by baminasri(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Friends, help me thank God. I travelled through that road yesterday on a journey scheduled for today. RIP to the dead.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Charlydot2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh my God, I cover myself and my family with the blood of Jesus Christ Amen!!...
Busolami2015:

Source :http://streetgist.com/photos-18-people-killed-in-an-accident-along-abuja-lokoja-road/
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Emylas(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rip
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by adino(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
ALL THIS BAD NEWS IN bohari's TIME. THE BLOOD OF ALL THE DEAD, BOTH ARMY OFFICERS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS IS ON THE HANDS OF bohari AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND GENERATION UNBORN AND ALSO THE HANDS OF ALL BROOM WIELDING DEMONIC CHANGE AGENTS WHO PURPOSELY AND SELFISHLY PUT NIGERIA IN THIS MESS.
ALMIGHTY GOD TAKE YOUR VENGEANCE ON ALL THIS EVIL DOERS.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2015
dason4life:
I wonder why those FRSC won't implement the installation of Speed Limiter Devices for these transit vehicles as they initially planned.
It couldn't have been this worse if the driver was on a moderate speed.
angry

RIP to the dead. embarassed

read the story
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 21, 2015
berrystunn:

read the story

Don't assume I don't understand the story.

If you didn't get my point ask for explanation
He drove into an ambush and tried to make a U-turn isn't it?
When a driver is aware that his vehicle can't run above 70kph, he won't dare to consider running as an escape means.
Which is better :-
To be robbed or get killed trying to avoid being robbed?
Speed Accounts for a larger percentage of every fatal road accident.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2015
If the bus ran into an ambush why would it be making a U turn?...it is already in the ambush. Couldn't it brake and reverse out?...instead of U turning on such a bridge?...didn't the driver know that was a difficult and dangerous maneuver? ...didn't he feel/hear/know the bus hit the rails?..and should've stopped? ...and none of 86 passengers said a word? I don't believe it. I guess he was speeding and lost control/blown tyre. ...and nobody thought to straightened out the dead bodies? ...so like adding salt to the wound. May their loved ones have the faith and strength to overcome their loss.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by princemedico: 4:17am On Nov 21, 2015
embarassed
dason4life:

Don't assume I don't understand the story.

If you didn't get my point ask for explanation
He drove into an ambush and tried to make a U-turn isn't it?
When a driver is aware that his vehicle can't run above 70kph, he won't dare to consider running as an escape means.
Which is better :-
To be robbed or get killed trying to avoid being robbed?
Speed Accounts for a larger percentage of every fatal road accident.

Guy, do you know the capacity of the vehicle in question, who told you the vehicle cannot run above 70kph?
The story is not entirely correct as I had first hand information from inside the company. These drivers escape from robbers regularly by using reverse gear and making U-turn when possible, it is unfortunate that it ended this way.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2015
God deliver us from ogwo ego bus owners this season.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by fairprince(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2015
dason4life:
I wonder why those FRSC won't implement the installation of Speed Limiter Devices for these transit vehicles as they initially planned.
angry

Kindly re-read the report! Key-words: armed robbers, road-block, u-turn, and then...
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by bigglat: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2015
The driver shouldn't have made any U-turn cos of the size of the bus and the nature of the bridge. It's more fair to lose properties than human lives. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Jimmyblaze(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Hero10001: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2015
dason4life:
angry

Can't you read an english passage and comprehend?!
The bus wasn't over speeding.. "Armed robbers laid an ambush"
i pray you never encounter naija's highway robbers.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Accident is inevitable!

Wrong!!!

Here where I live, such accidents don't happen.

But in naija where the road safety officers do nothing as such anyone can just enta d road with no prior knowledge of driving, no driver's licence, with expired papers or with vehicles in bad conditions, wat do u expect?
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by nkkystel(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by sabi99(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Embracing God full time is d best thing to do these last days cos no one knz when he or she will die......remember, our days are numbered on earth. Anyone who doesn't atleast think he wud die one day has not yet started
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
It fell off the bridge.

Say NO to NIGHT TRAVEL..
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Samaila123(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
May there souls rest in peace. Death is inevitable.
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
My course mate was involved in that accident... Rip unity, the united school of business studies(auchi poly) will forever remember u... sleep well my hero
Re: 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Stevez32:
I want to thank God for the life of my friend mr uzozie, who is still receiving treatment as a result of this tragic accident. I pray and wish him a quick recovery.
It is well with him. Untimely death is not our portion.
Let him get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident On Abia State Highway. Photos / Okada Man Carrying Three Bags Of Cassava And A Market Woman On His Bike:photo / #10 Years Challenge: The Benin-ore Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.