Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) (43144 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
A man was spotted on a bike backing a baboon yesterday, in Ajah, Lagos. 

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/man-seen-backing-baboon-on-a-bike-in-lagos-video/

2 Shares

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Them dey Go work nah. No more monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Welcome To Lagos.

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by splmosixx(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ogu ego nigga spotted...

Igbo Amaka

9 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Lionbite(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Since we all want to be mad in this country

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by elitejosef: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
The sound of Buhari going back to Daura, even baboon are coming to the country to be soaked in blood
Chai
well if u know u know

lets make small cash together
http://emotionminer.com/networking/invite?login=Elitejoe

4 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by itsik(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Well this is lagos, everybody na criminal

10 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by helphelp: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
T
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
lmao. grin grin grin grin
See as the foolish thing just hold the man wella like say him be human being.

I feel like flogging it to stupor right now grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Enigmaticprof(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Only in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by stefanweeks: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
No mans land

2 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cooperate madness
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by successking401(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
na so oshiomole go back buhari go duara by May 30, 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by donnie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
D guy dey cover face grin

I heard some use monkeys to sneak into houses and steal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge..

For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town

... I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money.. The woman pulled 5million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate. Eekaro omo naija

25 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Hizeey: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Truthisit: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
stefanweeks:
No mans land
East or where?
I guess Biafra.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Think of any norsense characters in these Nigeria and tell me where you can find them.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by visijo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
this is some of the reason NIGERIA is refer to as a ZOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
haha

2 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Funny man!
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
New meme ,Osho backing Buhari to Daura after 2019 Election..See as Osho dey cover him face..

4 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
wow
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Zeus6111: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Big head,see as u jst waste dis big space to type rubbish,olori ike
Iseoluwani:
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park
when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen
phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I
was also downloading something with my phone at that
same time.. immediately she saw my phone she told the
crowd that's her phone which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge..

For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so
confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd
attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was
passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was
going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent
me to the police station together with the woman and I still
explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the
policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called
and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter.
The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home
when she was leaving to town

... I even cried more and more
because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told
the woman to settle me with some money.. The woman
pulled 5million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it
over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened
my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Eekaro omo naija

8 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na him back, na him bike, na him baboon, na him problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra.. Places You Should Visit / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? / Accident At Abudu, 53 People Burnt To Death - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.