Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death (1218 Views)

Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by Goldicz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some has described this act as frustration, depression and mental illness.
According to report one of the trekkers for the purported electoral victory of Buhari has hung himself to death, in fulfilment of the promise he made before the trekking competition.
The man here, it was alleged, made some promises to friends and family members in Jalingo, READ MORE.... http://chybykeblog..com.ng/2015/11/ardent-supporter-and-trekker-of-buhari.html

Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by wtfCode: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
hehehehehehe. End time trekker. Change is here!

1 Like

Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by skipofem(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
laffin n covering my mouth
Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
scopy is viewing
Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by streetsoldier1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
photoshop!!!..............adonbilivit till I see vidiyo!!!.......... change the changer!!! cheesy
Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by Mogidi: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
RIP
I just hope the disappointment in present govt don't escalate into mass suicide by his supporters.
There should be a 24hr watch on remaining Buhari supporters: Ngeneukwenu especially.

1 Like

Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by benedictnsi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Like I said before, Buhari’s Oracle have accepted the man aa a living sacrifice grin

1 Like

Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by Gelengelen: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
buhari body odour don kill this guy ooo

chaiiiiij

ina lilahi............

1 Like

Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by Eleniyan15: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
may your death never been in vain

end Time for haterz

my president the slow posion
PMB just like a leopard with his stylish movement but ready to devour
Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
These bloggers don come again

1 Like

Re: Ardent Supporter And Trekker Of Buhari Hanged Self To Death by Emperortj93(m): 5:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Frustration and dissapointment at work

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Kogi might vote the dead during supplementary / Ndigbo Holds New Yam Festival (Iriji Ndigbo) In Ikeja,Lagos(photos) / Buhari's Rejection Of Social Media Bill-The Intrigues..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.