Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite (17938 Views)

Vacancy For Call Center Representative / Ccsnl Interview Calling / CCSNL Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by damton(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:
Got it too. Gatecrashed on tuesday. They told us to be ready for 2 weeks contract work.

Wait, so this employment is just for 2 weeks .
because I got it too
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by dukupus: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Got the msg just now to come for the job briefing tomorrow. Am not fast in typing
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:

Wait, so this employment is just for 2 weeks .
because I got it too

No... According to the guy that addressed us, he said they will staff those that are successful after the 2weeks training/contract work. And dey will also pay for the 2 weeks
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by damton(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:

No... According to the guy that addressed us, he said they will staff those that are successful after the 2weeks training/contract work. And dey will also pay for the 2 weeks

is the work like marketing work
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:

is the work like marketing work

Naaaa. Its not marketing
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by emee21: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
I thought we are meant to be interviewed before job briefing?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by slyventure: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:
Got it too. Gatecrashed on tuesday. They told us to be ready for 2 weeks contract work.

I guess either you or I don't get them right, what I was told is that the process would take like one or two weeks. Well, maybe it's a different program sha
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Which one is job briefing again? Shebi they said they have three phases; test,interview and training. I wonder what kinda job they want to recruit for. I won't want to be wasting my time and money ooo.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Am even confused too...... it seems this people don't know we are spending Money to that place..... which one is job briefing again.... o ga o o Naija
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:

have you done your own briefing...... how come you know all this boss?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by olasclef(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
chipretty48:
I didn't write the test because d pay is small compared to where am staying, yet I got dis invite though mine is 1pm. I don't understand.

Got d same text. But a lady called me on Tuesday and asked questions about customer service rep. Dnt understand the whole thing
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
olasclef:

Got d same text. But a lady called me on Tuesday and asked questions about customer service rep. Dnt understand the whole thing
what type of question
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
They should not just joke with us o..... To and Fro is One thousand nigeria naira o

1 Like

Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:

Are u sure its not for the same 40k job! I didn't do any test but got this invite for the briefing.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lordalbato:
have you done your own briefing...... how come you know all this boss?

I was told by one of the guys dat supervised the test
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by acevic: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
CravingChic:

Are u sure its not for the same 40k job! I didn't do any test but got this invite for the briefing.

I didnt do any test too but had a telephone interview on tuesday. I got the invite for the briefing. Does anybody know what happens during and after the briefing?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by ahamonyeka(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
slyventure:
I just got this now, I wrote the test on Tuesday

Dear Candidate,you are invited for a job briefing(1Hour).Date:Fri.27-Nov-15,Time:11am.Venue:4 Jeremiah Ugwu Strt,Lekki Phase 1,Lagos.Please no LATECOMING.Thanks.

Anyone else?
please what's the job briefing for and what do they mean by date:fri27-Nov-15?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by tasceige(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
ahamonyeka:
please what's the job briefing for and what do they mean by date:fri27-Nov-15?

Friday 27th November 2015.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by ahamonyeka(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
tasceige:

Friday 27th November 2015.
thanks bro.but,hope is not interview and will there be any interview?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Lordalbato(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:

I was told by one of the guys dat supervised the test
which company are they recruiting for....... coz am confused o o
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lordalbato:
which company are they recruiting for....... coz am confused o o

We will find out 2moro. Take a chill pill bro
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by acevic: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
david2:

We will find out 2moro. Take a chill pill bro
What's your advice for someone coming from a distant place just for a briefing?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2015
acevic:

What's your advice for someone coming from a distant place just for a briefing?

My advice is to give it a try and see what comes out of it
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2015
David et al, how did it go? The house has turned quiet.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by rukeh(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2015
You've heard it all already, they said there's a job briefing today, whatever that means I'm not sure, will understand better when I get there.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by acevic: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Has ccsnl called anybody after the job briefing?
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by shekonz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
acevic:
Has ccsnl called anybody after the job briefing?

Have they called u?? The breefing was just yesterday na... Don't think anything would happen till nextweek earliest
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by acevic: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
shekonz:

Have they called u?? The breefing was just yesterday na... Don't think anything would happen till nextweek earliest

Got 3 missed calls from unknown numbers. Just wanted to confirm.
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
shekonz:

Howdy Shekonz, please can you tell me what the briefing was all about. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow!
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by shekonz(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
CravingChic:

Howdy Shekonz, please can you tell me what the briefing was all about. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow!

Oouch, am sorry am just gettin to see this msg now.. Am sure you must've had your briefing and u now know what's about.. What do you think about it
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by CravingChic: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2015
shekonz:

Oouch, am sorry am just gettin to see this msg now.. Am sure you must've had your briefing and u now know what's about.. What do you think about it

Thanks for your late reply, I didn't go for the briefing!
Re: Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite by shekonz(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2015
CravingChic:

Thanks for your late reply, I didn't go for the briefing!

No vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland / Icrc Salary / Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.